FantaSea Yacht Charters Reviews

4 | Kemah, TX

4 Reviews for FantaSea Yacht Charters

Alejandra · Married on 02/04/2017

I cannot stress enough how amazing the staff is at the Fantasea. Planning everything was a breeze with their highly qualified coordinators, and it all came out better than I could have ever imagined. The entire staff was helpful accommodating and understood my crazy vision from the get go. Their service went above and beyond, and we will definitely be repeat customers for future events! Thank you Fantasea, Heather, and Lori!

Sent on 02/07/2017

We could not say more thank for FantaSea and its staffs. Very experienced, professional, helpful, and nice staffs and service. You won't regret after choosing them. Especially for their onsite coordination, you won't need to worry about the details on your wedding date because they will foresee them for you before the wedding and take care for you on the wedding date.

And also, on that day, it was so hot, so every 10 or 15 mins, their staffs would bring us water and drinks to make sure that me and my husband won't dehydrate.

Usually people say that groom and bride won't have time to eat, but I have to say that we did have enough time to eat because of FantaSea's and our friends' good coordination.

Again, we want to thank FantaSea again for their great help.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Sandra · Married on 07/18/2010

Piper was a great help in planning our wedding my wedding there was beautiful everybody loved it
    the food was great and there famous winearita was delicious thanks piper

Sent on 07/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2008

Piper was GREAT helping me plan my wedding! The professional and curtious service could not be beat! The wedding on the water was the BEST thing my husband and I could have done. This is such a great venue, I would recommend a wedding with FantaSea to any of my friends!

Sent on 10/17/2008