54 Reviews for Fantail Photography

Albums (6)
Proofs (6)
Multi. Locations (5)
Boudoir Shoot (2)

We loved working with Ashley! From the first minute we started corresponding we knew she would be a great professional to work with. She is fun, energetic, and was a joy to spend time with. We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley and Joe did my daughters wedding in April the photos were outstanding. They both did a wonderful job and I would recommend them highly. Price was very reasonable for everything we got and very flexible on the terms.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

I came across Fantail Photography through the Knot and fell in love with all of the outdoor pictures. My wedding was April 14, 2018 so I reached out to Ashley about 6 months before and I am so glad I did! Ashley was organized and professional throughout the entire process and her layback personality helped me stay relaxed and definitely better enjoy the day! She was always quick to respond to my emails regarding day of plans/changes and even random ‘hey, I love this picture can we do that too’ texts. She gave us guidance as “newbes” in the world of photography but was also open to hearing our thoughts and ideas which was pretty cool! Ashley’s love for what she does and the people she works with (not just me but my bridal party, family and guests) really shows in her work and I could not be happier with the results!! As if the overall awesomeness that is Ashley was not enough, she also provides a sneak peek of several photos later that day and gets all of the remaining photos back to you quick (I got mine right at the one month anniversary of my wedding day)!! I honestly can’t say enough good things about this incredibly talented lady and will definitely be using her for future events!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I reached out to Ashley for my March 2018 wedding and received a quick response wanting to meet my fiancé and I to discuss details. As soon as I met Ashley I knew I wanted her as the photographer for my wedding. She is extremely friendly and listens to your needs/wants. She was extremely helpful and accommodating when deciding what package to chose. She was always quick to answer any questions that popped up along the way.
On my wedding day Ashley and her partner Joe arrived on time and stuck to the schedule. She was so fun while remaining professional. I even received some photos the next day which were absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to get all my pictures back! I would without a doubt highly recommend Ashley and Joe!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Ashley shot my engagement pictures, my best friend's wedding, and my own wedding, so my husband ad I had a great opportunity to get to know her. She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She was flexible and helped guide us in what we needed. Her pricing was competitive and I feel we got wonderful service and pictures for a price that we couldn't find elsewhere. Joe was our second photographer for our wedding and the two of them work so well together, we hardly even noticed them most of the night. She puts you at ease makes you feel comfortable while she's shooting. Anyone who has been photographed in a wedding before knows it can be awkward to get in front of a camera, but Ashley made it light and fun. I can't wait to get our pictures back, but our preview was posted the night of the wedding and so far everything looks amazing. I would highly recommend Ashley and Joe for any photography needs.

Profile Picture Erika, 2/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I can't say enough about Ashley & Joe at Fantail. Our pictures from our engagement session & wedding on 10/28/17 were absolutely beautiful.

I told Ashley I was 100% late to work that morning she sent them over because I couldn't stop looking at them. They captured the day so perfectly from start to finish. She saw my vision, and had my " shot list," and made sure nothing was missed. We received so many compliments from our friends & family about how fantastic they both were that day.

Not only was their work amazing, but they are fantastic people too. From the moment I met Ashley I clicked with her. My husband is a little quieter, and Ashley made him comfortable & I'm a little high strung, and she totally "got me." She was relaxed and fun, but also could get control of the room when needed. She worked fast & efficiently - I loved that.

Thank you Ashley, for everything . Can't wait to work together again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley and Joe are WONDERFUL photographers and did a great job!! Ashley was so responsive throughout the planning process that by the time the wedding arrived we had already built a trust and friendship between us. The photos are stunning and completely capture the day, our style, the beauty of the venue, and the joy of our guests. Plus! Ashley posted 30 photos from our wedding the same night so we didn't have to wait and could look through them with guests at brunch the next morning! I highly recommend Fantail Photography!!!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

We are so very happy that we chose Ashley to photograph our Oct 7th wedding at Camden County Boathouse. We immediately felt so comfortably with Ashley. Ashley is fun, professional and so very talented. Ashley and Joe did such an amazing job at our wedding. They are so down to earth and made taking hours of pictures fly by. We were so excited to see a few photos the night of the wedding and to have the whole set just a month after is so awesome. Every single one is so beautiful. I look forward to working with Ashley for future sessions and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I couldn't recommend Ashley/Fantail more. From start to finish, Ashley has been a dream to work with. She was always prompt in responding to my emails/texts. Shooting with her and her partner, Joe, throughout our engagement pictures and wedding was great. She has a great eye for both posed and candid photos. My husband and I were so pleased with our every single photo turned out, and I'm so happy we booked with her.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley & Joe were fantastic! They were on time and followed through with everything planned!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours

This review is long overdue, but Ashley at Fantail was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met with her the first time, up through our wedding day, she took the time to get to know us, what we wanted, what our preferences were, and much more. By the time we got to our wedding day, it was like one of our best friends was capturing everything for us.

Ashley's attention to detail, ability to keep us loose, and overall great personality were and always will be a fond memory of our wedding day.

Following our wedding, Ashley remained responsive and got us our photos - which turned out great - in the time she promised. We love our photos so much we go back and scan the album quite often.

Fantail's pricing is very reasonable, and you get top notch quality and service at a great value.

As we grow our family, I'm confident to say that Fantail will be our go to for years to come as we capture our important life moments.

Brian & Shara - married June 2017

Profile Picture Brian, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so thrilled that we chose Ashley as our wedding photographer! As soon as we met Ashley at the consultation, we were immediately comfortable with her. Ashley has a fun and friendly personality and we felt she would fit in perfectly to our wedding and make it more like working with one of our friends. She never seemed annoyed by my never-ending stream of questions and ideas, instead offering complimentary suggestions and insight to assist with the timeline and make sure everything went smoothly while getting the shots and moments that were most important to us on our wedding day! Ashley was also really helpful with helping us chose the package that would get us the most value for what we wanted without trying to upsell to us. Her partner, Joe, was also fantastic and having a second shooter made all the difference. We ended up with so many beautiful pictures, it's going to be tough choosing our favorites for the complimentary album Ashley threw in as a booking special. I would highly recommend Ashley and Fantail Photography for anyone looking for a wedding photograpger, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend, without reservations, Ashley and Fantail Photography! Ashley is spectacular at her job. My husband and I used Fantail Photography for our engagement and wedding photographs. I am thrilled with the pictures for both. Ashley is fantastic at capturing the moment without being noticed. She is also bubbly and friendly, which makes taking staged pictures more relaxing and comfortable.

Ashley is also very quick and professional at responding to emails, text messages, etc. She always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Ashley and Fantail Photography. She is just AMAZING!! Five stars does not even come close to measuring how elated I am with the service and produce Ashley delivered! I know that she will be my first call for all future photo needs!

Profile Picture Emily , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Ashley with Fantail Photography is amazing - both in personality and talent! She and her partner have a great eye for the perfect background and catching wonderful moments! They are very professional, but also you can tell how much they love their work and have fun! The turnaround time to get a sample of the photos was maybe 6 hours, and the full set came out about a month later. They are all fantastic shots, loved by all!! Thanks Ashley!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Ashley was AMAZING. The photographs are fantastic, she was super easy to work with and really flexible with finances and helping create our vision.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley was amazing! Our pictures look fantastic. She is very easy to work with and provides feedback and suggestions which made our pictures look that much better! We had a second photographer, Joe, who was amazing as well! I highly suggest Fantail for your event!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley was absolutely amazing. From the first time we met her in Dogfish Head Brewery to the day of our wedding she was responsive and professional. The photos came out stunningly and we loved our first glimpse with the engagement shots to the final product of our wedding day. She captured the essence of our moments spectacularly and we would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Taris, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want a very artistic photographer that listens and is amazing at what they do, then Fantail Photography is what you need! I have gorgeous photos that my husband and I can cherish for years to come!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

I can't say enough good things about Ashley she is the best I love her so much she make my day the best day ever and so much fun everybody love her at the the wedding I highly recommend her work

Profile Picture Juana, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantail Photography was an excellent choice and I can't say enough great things about them. Ashley's passion for photography shined throughout our initial meeting with her, and only grew from there. At the wedding, Ashley and Joe were extremely professional and inventive. They made our guests feel comfortable throughout the night. Even my camera shy partner said she felt at ease in front of the camera.

Our sneak peek photos are excellent, and we can't wait to see the rest in a few weeks. We will be recommending Fantail Photography to our friends and family in the future!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After the venue, a photographer was the second most important thing to us during wedding planning. After looking through a bunch of different photographers' and studios' portfolios and emailing around, Ashley was super quick to respond and was available to meet up almost immediately! I loved every single photo from previous weddings that Ashley shot, so we were super excited after meeting her how personable, knowledgeable, affordable, and prepared she was in answering all of our questions and concerns. We had a lot of fun at our engagement shoot even though the weather was less than ideal, but it created a bunch of cool shots and Ashley was totally prepared for it! We had so much fun at the wedding with Ashley and Joe, getting a bunch of shots pre-ceremony even though the venue was hard to navigate around. Even though it was a busy time for Ashley, she got up a photo that night for us to see and posted a full sneak peak album later the next day! Now that we have all our photos back I can't stop looking at them, it's going to be hard picking out favorites to print.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We can’t emphasize enough how happy we are with the product and experience of using Fantail Photography for our wedding day. Ashley was incredible to work with. She’s very outgoing, exceedingly accommodating and very responsive. Upon meeting with Ashley we could tell she absolutely loves her job, and it shows through work. Ashley has a great eye, and wonderful personality. Fantail Photography was hands down the best investment of our wedding. If you’re looking for a photographer, the look no further.

Profile Picture Wayne , 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Ashley with Fantail Photography captured our wedding day perfectly! She was so easy to work with and made everyone feel at ease. My new husband hates his picture taken, but did great with Ashley's fun attitude. She was so much fun to work with and was like one of the wedding guests as the day went on. At times, I found myself talking to her rather than a family member just because I enjoyed her so much. I originally chose her because she was the lowest price around the Philadelphia area, but have since said I would choose her every time if I had to choose again! She posted a preview a few hours after she left the reception and I cannot get enough of looking at the pictures. People keep asking when more are coming because they are as anxious as I am to see more amazing, artistic shots! Pick Fantail Photography for your wedding without a doubt!

Profile Picture Alayna, 8/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

As soon as we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted Ashley to be our wedding photographer. I was familiar with some of the outstanding work she did previously and was thrilled that she was available for our wedding date! The initial consultation went well, Ashley showed us more of her great work and her personality really matched with us. She also did our engagement photos which were so much fun. She made us feel comfortable and natural. On our wedding day, Ashley and her second (Joe) were excellent at getting everyone where they needed to be for pictures and then were great at fading into the background and getting candid shots. She recommended having a second photographer and we trusted her and we were glad we added a second to capture so many additional shots.

By the time we got home from the reception, she had already posted 20+ amazing photos that our families loved! We couldn't believe how quickly she had them available for us and we could not be more happy with Fantail!

Profile Picture Zachary, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance