Fantail Photography Reviews

Fantail Photography 3
Fantail Photography 4
Fantail Photography 5

Bridget · Married on 10/08/2017

Ashley and Joe are WONDERFUL photographers and did a great job!! Ashley was so responsive throughout the planning process that by the time the wedding arrived we had already built a trust and friendship between us. The photos are stunning and completely capture the day, our style, the beauty of the venue, and the joy of our guests. Plus! Ashley posted 30 photos from our wedding the same night so we didn't have to wait and could look through them with guests at brunch the next morning! I highly recommend Fantail Photography!!!!!

Fantail Photography 6
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so very happy that we chose Ashley to photograph our Oct 7th wedding at Camden County Boathouse. We immediately felt so comfortably with Ashley. Ashley is fun, professional and so very talented. Ashley and Joe did such an amazing job at our wedding. They are so down to earth and made taking hours of pictures fly by. We were so excited to see a few photos the night of the wedding and to have the whole set just a month after is so awesome. Every single one is so beautiful. I look forward to working with Ashley for future sessions and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't recommend Ashley/Fantail more. From start to finish, Ashley has been a dream to work with. She was always prompt in responding to my emails/texts. Shooting with her and her partner, Joe, throughout our engagement pictures and wedding was great. She has a great eye for both posed and candid photos. My husband and I were so pleased with our every single photo turned out, and I'm so happy we booked with her.

Fantail Photography 7
    Sent on 11/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley & Joe were fantastic! They were on time and followed through with everything planned!

Fantail Photography 8
    Fantail Photography 9
    Fantail Photography 10
    Fantail Photography 11
    Sent on 09/30/2017

Brian · Married on 06/24/2017

This review is long overdue, but Ashley at Fantail was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met with her the first time, up through our wedding day, she took the time to get to know us, what we wanted, what our preferences were, and much more. By the time we got to our wedding day, it was like one of our best friends was capturing everything for us.

Ashley's attention to detail, ability to keep us loose, and overall great personality were and always will be a fond memory of our wedding day.

Following our wedding, Ashley remained responsive and got us our photos - which turned out great - in the time she promised. We love our photos so much we go back and scan the album quite often.

Fantail's pricing is very reasonable, and you get top notch quality and service at a great value.

As we grow our family, I'm confident to say that Fantail will be our go to for years to come as we capture our important life moments.

Brian & Shara - married June 2017

Sent on 06/24/2018

Amber · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I are so thrilled that we chose Ashley as our wedding photographer! As soon as we met Ashley at the consultation, we were immediately comfortable with her. Ashley has a fun and friendly personality and we felt she would fit in perfectly to our wedding and make it more like working with one of our friends. She never seemed annoyed by my never-ending stream of questions and ideas, instead offering complimentary suggestions and insight to assist with the timeline and make sure everything went smoothly while getting the shots and moments that were most important to us on our wedding day! Ashley was also really helpful with helping us chose the package that would get us the most value for what we wanted without trying to upsell to us. Her partner, Joe, was also fantastic and having a second shooter made all the difference. We ended up with so many beautiful pictures, it's going to be tough choosing our favorites for the complimentary album Ashley threw in as a booking special. I would highly recommend Ashley and Fantail Photography for anyone looking for a wedding photograpger, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend, without reservations, Ashley and Fantail Photography! Ashley is spectacular at her job. My husband and I used Fantail Photography for our engagement and wedding photographs. I am thrilled with the pictures for both. Ashley is fantastic at capturing the moment without being noticed. She is also bubbly and friendly, which makes taking staged pictures more relaxing and comfortable.

Ashley is also very quick and professional at responding to emails, text messages, etc. She always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Ashley and Fantail Photography. She is just AMAZING!! Five stars does not even come close to measuring how elated I am with the service and produce Ashley delivered! I know that she will be my first call for all future photo needs!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Erin · Married on 05/21/2017

Ashley with Fantail Photography is amazing - both in personality and talent! She and her partner have a great eye for the perfect background and catching wonderful moments! They are very professional, but also you can tell how much they love their work and have fun! The turnaround time to get a sample of the photos was maybe 6 hours, and the full set came out about a month later. They are all fantastic shots, loved by all!! Thanks Ashley!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Karen · Married on 05/13/2017

Ashley was AMAZING. The photographs are fantastic, she was super easy to work with and really flexible with finances and helping create our vision.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley was amazing! Our pictures look fantastic. She is very easy to work with and provides feedback and suggestions which made our pictures look that much better! We had a second photographer, Joe, who was amazing as well! I highly suggest Fantail for your event!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Taris · Married on 04/21/2017

Ashley was absolutely amazing. From the first time we met her in Dogfish Head Brewery to the day of our wedding she was responsive and professional. The photos came out stunningly and we loved our first glimpse with the engagement shots to the final product of our wedding day. She captured the essence of our moments spectacularly and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/15/2017

If you want a very artistic photographer that listens and is amazing at what they do, then Fantail Photography is what you need! I have gorgeous photos that my husband and I can cherish for years to come!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Juana · Married on 04/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about Ashley she is the best I love her so much she make my day the best day ever and so much fun everybody love her at the the wedding I highly recommend her work

Sent on 05/06/2017

Sara · Married on 12/10/2016

There are not enough stars in the world to rate Fantail Photography--I cannot recommend them highly enough! The owner, Ashley, is not only an incredibly talented artist, she also is able to flawlessly walk the line between professional and goofy, with an enthusiastic but relaxed demeanor that immediately put everyone at ease. When my husband and I first spoke with her, we immediately clicked. She understood exactly what we were looking for, knew exactly how to achieve it, and we never felt pressured on anything. She was willing to answer all my dumb questions which she undoubtedly hears from every bride, and was full of advice on other planning decisions, to best ensure that the photos fit INTO the day rather than interrupted it. This turned out to be exactly what happened: every single person in my wedding party told me how much fun they had taking pictures, and how surprised they were that it wasn't the tedious chore they expected. Most importantly, the pictures were absolutely stunning. Our wedding was in early December, so the scenery we were working with was pretty bleak and desolate. But she actually took advantage of that scenery in such a way that she was able to incorporate it into the overall aesthetic of the day rather than simply avoiding or minimizing it. She not only captured the events of the day, but also the mood, the emotion. Looking at the pictures now, I'm instantly transported right back to those moments--which is fun now, a couple months after the wedding, but something I will only treasure more as time goes on and the memories start to fade. THANK YOU to Ashley and Joe for the incredible work. We will definitely be working with them in the future, and if you're looking for a photographer, you'll find none better!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

Fantail Photography was an excellent choice and I can't say enough great things about them. Ashley's passion for photography shined throughout our initial meeting with her, and only grew from there. At the wedding, Ashley and Joe were extremely professional and inventive. They made our guests feel comfortable throughout the night. Even my camera shy partner said she felt at ease in front of the camera.

Our sneak peek photos are excellent, and we can't wait to see the rest in a few weeks. We will be recommending Fantail Photography to our friends and family in the future!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/04/2016

After the venue, a photographer was the second most important thing to us during wedding planning. After looking through a bunch of different photographers' and studios' portfolios and emailing around, Ashley was super quick to respond and was available to meet up almost immediately! I loved every single photo from previous weddings that Ashley shot, so we were super excited after meeting her how personable, knowledgeable, affordable, and prepared she was in answering all of our questions and concerns. We had a lot of fun at our engagement shoot even though the weather was less than ideal, but it created a bunch of cool shots and Ashley was totally prepared for it! We had so much fun at the wedding with Ashley and Joe, getting a bunch of shots pre-ceremony even though the venue was hard to navigate around. Even though it was a busy time for Ashley, she got up a photo that night for us to see and posted a full sneak peak album later the next day! Now that we have all our photos back I can't stop looking at them, it's going to be hard picking out favorites to print.

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/03/2016

We can’t emphasize enough how happy we are with the product and experience of using Fantail Photography for our wedding day. Ashley was incredible to work with. She’s very outgoing, exceedingly accommodating and very responsive. Upon meeting with Ashley we could tell she absolutely loves her job, and it shows through work. Ashley has a great eye, and wonderful personality. Fantail Photography was hands down the best investment of our wedding. If you’re looking for a photographer, the look no further.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Alayna · Married on 08/26/2016

Ashley with Fantail Photography captured our wedding day perfectly! She was so easy to work with and made everyone feel at ease. My new husband hates his picture taken, but did great with Ashley's fun attitude. She was so much fun to work with and was like one of the wedding guests as the day went on. At times, I found myself talking to her rather than a family member just because I enjoyed her so much. I originally chose her because she was the lowest price around the Philadelphia area, but have since said I would choose her every time if I had to choose again! She posted a preview a few hours after she left the reception and I cannot get enough of looking at the pictures. People keep asking when more are coming because they are as anxious as I am to see more amazing, artistic shots! Pick Fantail Photography for your wedding without a doubt!

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/13/2016

As soon as we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted Ashley to be our wedding photographer. I was familiar with some of the outstanding work she did previously and was thrilled that she was available for our wedding date! The initial consultation went well, Ashley showed us more of her great work and her personality really matched with us. She also did our engagement photos which were so much fun. She made us feel comfortable and natural. On our wedding day, Ashley and her second (Joe) were excellent at getting everyone where they needed to be for pictures and then were great at fading into the background and getting candid shots. She recommended having a second photographer and we trusted her and we were glad we added a second to capture so many additional shots.

By the time we got home from the reception, she had already posted 20+ amazing photos that our families loved! We couldn't believe how quickly she had them available for us and we could not be more happy with Fantail!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Alex · Married on 07/02/2016

Ashley is the best! She is an attentive, affordable, talented, and super fun photographer to work with! We hired her on relatively short-notice, and we were thrilled with her service prior, during, and after our wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2016

I truly cannot thank Ashley and Fantail Photography enough for everything she has done for us. She is always super professional and is not afraid to go any length to get 'the shot'. One of the most important aspects for us was to have our day well documented through pictures and Ashley went above and beyond to deliver just that! She is so easy to work with and super personable, which makes the whole experience better! She worked closely with us until the day of, catering to my extensive list of pictures i definitely wanted (even taming our rowdy groomsman, which was a miracle in itself!) The way her and Joe work so well together and their use of natural light is just the cherry on sundae! I recommend Fantail photography to anyone who truly wants the BEST in the business and wants their day to be captured PERFECTLY!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Only use Fantail if you are looking for the finest of photos capturing the love and spirit in each person in the shot. They are so warm and efficient and truly love what they do!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley! Not only is her work amazing, her herself is an amazing person! Finding the right photographer, you can rely on to capture the essence and beauty of a wedding can be a stressful task for any bride. But, after just a few minutes with Ashley, we knew we were in good hands! We felt like we've know her for years! She works masterfully with symmetry and lighting to capture moments in the most creative and elegant ways possible. We loved the way she and her team interacted with us and our guests to make us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved our photographer! Outside of being an awesome photographer, Ashley is an amazing person. She’ll make you laugh and keeps the mood light with her awesome personality. She captures emotion at its purest and most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments. We can’t stop looking at our photos and reliving the day over and over! Ashley definitely helped make our day feel even more special, and we’re so incredibly happy with our choice of using Fantail Photography as our photographer to capture the most important day of our lives. We will forever recommend Fantail Photography to our family and friends!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Fantail photography, and about our wonderful experience with working with Ashley. She is extraordinarily professional, creative, FAST (our photos were finished in less than a week from our wedding!!), and produces quality work to boot. This was our first time working with a professional photographer and let me say, she has set the bar high!!!
    Her prices are VERY reasonable, no doubt. My husband and I decided to "splurge" on our wedding photographer, as everything else about our wedding was pretty low-budget (buffet style, 50 ppl, ceremony & reception at family's house, we played music from Spotify playlists on my aunts sonos sound system), and boy are we glad we did.
    Book Ashley, and while you're at it book a second photographer that she works with, too. This is one thing I wish we did differently, just because I couldn't get enough of Fantail Photography's work!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Ashley is seriously a work of art, both in regards to her personality and her photography skills. From the moment I met her at a bridal expo, I knew she needed to be our photographer for our wedding. Fitting enough, she is the freelance photographer to the venue where we got married, where she knew the venue like the back of her hand. From our first meeting, she was always professional. She took into consideration what we thought was important and turned our vision of our wedding day into a masterpiece. Because of her, we have these beautiful memories to last us a lifetime. She made the entire bridal party feel completely at ease, especially myself with the impending 100% chance of rain. She even went above and beyond her duties promising me that if the weather was less than perfect, we’d have a rain date for just my husband and I. She fit right in and by the end of the entire process, felt like our family. Her second shooter Joe was also fantastic, always capturing candid moments that are impossible to get with just one shooter. Her timing of getting the photos back to us is almost unheard of. The night of our wedding we had almost 25 photos as our sneak peak, and in just one weeks time had all of our photos back. I cannot speak highly enough of Ashley and Fantail Photography as a whole. I will always recommend her, and even my maid of honor is using her for her wedding this up coming August! Ashley is definitely a force to be reckoned with in the photography world, and she with out a doubt one of the highlights of our wedding day. If you are in need of a professional, kind hearted and extremely reasonably priced photographer, look no further than Ashley and Fantail Photography.

Sent on 05/30/2016