FanningFlames Entertainment Reviews

11 | Cave Creek, AZ

11 Reviews for FanningFlames Entertainment

Missy · Married on 04/30/2015

love love Kevin ! he was great at my daughters wedding! perfect fit!! Everything went amazing , smooth! the Guest all had a great time thanks to him!!

Janice · Married on 11/22/2014

Kevin was the best! From the moment I met him I knew our day would be great! He listened to what we wanted and helped organize our selections. Gave us great recommendations and very easy to work with! He has great responsiveness and communication with made everything easier. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Kevin was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and he did a great job! From the moment we met him, we knew he was the one we wanted. he met several times with my daughter and her fiancee and they planned the reception songs together. He took every suggestion and made it work! Highly recommend Kevin to any bride!

Kevin is without a doubt one of the best wedding DJ's in Arizona. After researching several DJ's once we met with Kevin, he quickly became our first and only choice for our music at our wedding. His attitude was amazing, he was quick to get back to us with any questions we had and he was a consummate professional throughout the day. A wedding can certainly be a stressful day and he managed to keep everything light and fun and most important...everyone on the dance floor. There’s no question that we would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for good music and a professional DJ for their wedding! Mike & Sabrina

Doras · Married on 04/21/2012

Kevin was wonderful!! He was available to us for meetings before the wedding and happy to do so. He was very laid back and was fun to work with. The night of the wedding, he had everyone on the dance floor and everyone commented that it was quite the party and so much fun. My daughter and her husband had definite musical tastes and Kevin was very concerned about doing what THEY wanted - and he did a wonderful job. He also was kind enough to provide and set up the sound system for the wedding ceremony which was in a different location - and took alot of time for him to do. We would definitely recommend Fanning Flames for a wonderful event.

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2012

Kevin was our DJ and was great. He was super affordable. He didn't put a time restriction on our day which is awesome. You will find as you interview different DJ's for your day that they all want to get paid more depending on the length of time they are there. Kevin simply said I come when the event is going to start, and I leave when it is over. He was organized, and kept us on track with our timeline through out the evening. We gave him our list of songs for the usual stuff (grand entry, first dance, etc.) and told him what type of music we enjoy and he took care of the rest. Our family the next day was making comments of what a good music selection he played. I would recommend him to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 02/04/2012

Kevin was amazing and very helpful. The music was just right and he kept the party going. We had tons of people comment on the DJ. Thank you Kevin for making my day so special.

Amy · Married on 02/20/2011

Kevin was incredible! He made sure that evrything flowed perfectly during our reception. He was a great MC and we all really enjoyed his music choices and flow of events. Thank you Kevin for a wondeful time!

Kristina · Married on 11/20/2010

Kevin did an amazing job! He played most of the songs we wanted, he def made our reception a hit! We could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much Kevin you did an AMAZING job!
    Humberto & Kristina

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2009

I have to give Kevin 5 stars no doubt about it! He was so much better than other DJs we had seen this year at other friends' weddings. We really liked his demeanor and thoughtful ideas. One thing about Kevin is that he charged by the day and not by the hour which was nice because he was there to help during the ceremony if our musician had any difficulties and he knew how to read the guests and their needs. He did a fantastic job of listening to what we did and didn't want...even when my friends thought they were going to go down the route of requesting rap, Kevin turned it around and slowed everything down to make my older guests feel welcome to step out on the floor to a slow song. It was absolutely perfect and his MC skills are what I liked best! He really knew how to grab attention and feel the mood of my guests. Many of my guests came up to me and told me how it was the most fun and entertaining wedding they had ever been to...and most of them are still talking about it!

• Steph

Steph · Married on 09/05/2010

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Kevin was recommended to me through Rev Giovanni. In my initial meeting with Kevin, we really clicked and felt like this was the DJ for us. He was flexible with our budget, and we really appreciated it. He did a good job playing the music for both the ceremony and the reception, however we wish he would have played more songs from our Must Play List. There was a particular song I wanted played b/c it was a joke between my sister and I. I didn't hear it being played yet, so I asked Kevin to play it. He told me at that point that he couldn't get the song. I wish he ould have told me ahead of time so we could have chosen another song. We really appreciated everything Kevin did for us, but wish he could've been more up front about the songs he couldn't play so we could get them to him, and played more of our Must Play songs.

Sent on 09/18/2010

FanningFlames Entertainment's reply:

I had a great time at Steph's wedding. With a very small crowd, the dance floor stayed busy all night. Steph did have a long list of must play songs, so I know I missed a few. I'm sure the guests had a great time.