Fancy That Cake Reviews

Fancy That Cake 3
  • Rachel

Rachel Sadler · Married on 09/02/2019

Katie was excellent!!

Our cake was even more beautiful than I imagined it would be!! So thrilled with it!

Fancy That Cake 4
    Fancy That Cake 5
    Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Ayla

Ayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Gorgeous and Delicious

Katie did such a phenomenal job with our cake. She was willing to even use a new technique to fulfill what we were looking for! AND most importantly, not only was it gorgeous, but it was the most delicious cake I've probably ever had! When we scheduled our cake tasting I thought I'd already had things figured out for what we'd want, but everything we chose to try was so good we had trouble actually deciding THEN she told us she could incorporate everything we liked. I highly recommend the butter pecan cake with salted caramel buttercream.

Fancy That Cake 6
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Judy · Married on 12/20/2015

This is the 'ULTIMATE", "MOST AWESOME EVER", "ONE & ONLY" WEDDING CAKE (ARTIST) BAKER!! Beyond Breathtaking Beautiful, Original (and totally edible) Special Request Wedding Cakes. So much Talent! You won't look further once you see what is possible at Fancy That Cake.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Would recommend Fancy that Cake to ANYONE looking for a beautiful unique cake that tastes fantastic. Katie was so easy to work with and her work is absolutely phenomenal! She even attended my wedding and reception (invited of course, not crashing)!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

The cake was not only beautiful but also delicious! The price was totally reasonable and it's something we will remember forever! I totally recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Hey Samantha,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for all the kind words! I am so glad to know that you were happy with your cake and with me!

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

My cake was beautiful. But the real
    Highlight of my day was the groomscake. Which was modeled after me and my husbands first puppy we had together that tragically passed away. Katie did a perfect job. Better than I ever expected. I was expecting a German shepherd cake but what Katie gave us was a "cookie" cake, our dogs name. I'm not a cryer. I didn't cry the whole day, til I looked at the cake with my husband. He says it was his favorite part of the wedding. And i have Katie to thank for that :) also it was delicious!!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Fancy That Cake's reply:

Wow, Danielle! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! I will never forget you, your story or the cakes I made for your wedding day. I will never forget how concerned I was about your groom's cake, since the cake was modeled after your Cookie and meant so much to the two of you... I just told myself the whole time, from sculpting the body and head to covering to adding the details, especially her eyes and her floppy ear, that each detail needed to be made with love because you loved her so much. And now reading your words, all I can think is... "Yes, I made them cry!" haha! Seriously, though... congratulations, and God bless both of you as you continue your lives together!
    Thanks again for trusting me with your cakes!

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2014

Fancy That Cake did an outstanding job on our wedding cakes! She did numerous sketches of the cakes before our event and tweaked them to our preference. Both cakes tasted as amazing as they looked!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Fancy That Cake's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany, for taking the time to leave such a shining review. I appreciate the kind words, and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your cakes outside and in! It's always important that they look great... and taste great, too!
    God bless you both!