83 Reviews for Fancy Seats

Clean Up (6)
Delivery (6)
Setup (6)
Linens (3)

Fancy Seats was wonderful for my daughter's wedding. From the first call to them, I felt like I could believe what they said they would do and in fact, I could. Beautiful seat covers made the venue look very special.

Profile Picture Claire, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Fancy Seats for my daughter's sweet 16 party. Once they got all the covers on the chairs, my daughter's eyes where wide and excited with happiness. She said, "MOM, these complete the room and make it look lovely." So glad we used Fancy seats. They were a good price and the owner comes out and puts the seats on and takes them off, so I didn't have to worry. I would use them again for my next celebration. Thanks

Profile Picture Denise, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fancy seats provided chair covers, sash for the chairs and napkins for my daughters wedding in June. They did an outstanding job, were easy to work with and their prices great!

Profile Picture R, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding reception was beautiful it was all a special thanks to Fancy Seats

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was great! My chair covers and linens were beautiful!!! Can not thank her enough!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This vendor is very professional and serious-minded and delivers as promised. Exceptional service under time constraint. Will always use this vendor's service. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone desiring quality and efficient service.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved our seat covers. I felt as though they gave the wedding a clean and elegant look. I highly recommend Fancy Seats - easy to work with and quick responses. I reached out pretty late in regards to my wedding date and was still able to receive seat covers. Thanks again for helping our big day look beautiful. :)

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was wonderful every time I called she was more than willing to help! When I arrived at the reception the chairs and table runners looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend Fancy Seats

Profile Picture User7452534, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a wonderful experience with Fancy Seats. The staff was very professional and curteous. I didn't have to lift a finger. The chairs were covered and looked wonderful for my reception. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture brittany, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fancy Seats did a great job with my wedding! They were extremely helpful when trying to pick out the right color for me seat sashes! I would recommend them to anyone who is having an event and wants to avoid the hassle of setting the seat covers and bows up themselves. It saved me so much time when decorating the venue for my wedding!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was the easiest part of my wedding!! They were super professional and they worked around all my requests. They were recommended to me from Theresa at Bear Creek Man Resort. I would absolutely recommend them to everybody! The chairs looked amazing!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna was extremely helpful and always responded quickly. The chair covers were beautiful and made our reception!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna is a sweetheart and so stress free to work with. We loved our tablecloths and at the last minute we decided to get burlap sashes for all the chairs. She didn't even bat an eyelash, she just made it happen and it was so great! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Donna Hitchcock of Fancy Seats was great. She was helpful, professional, knowledgeable and kind. And her prices were excellent and the chair covers were beautiful. Everything was delivered and set up as promised.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We loved working with fancy seats. They were very easy-going. Especially when we had to change the number of chair and sash rentals. Renting chair covers and sashes just made the wedding reception so much more beautiful. It brought everything together very nicely. Everything was well maintained and in great condition. I highly recommend fancy seats!

Profile Picture User2258794, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We couldn't be happier with our choice of fancy seats. They were easy to work with, and they were so reasonably priced! They didn't try to charge you ridiculous fee's for set up, pick up, delivery, extra delivery on the weekend. They were up front, and so reasonable. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User4304542, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Donna was fantastic to work with. Very accommodating and flexible. I was able to use e-mail (great for when I was at work and could not get to a private area to make a call), or phone when needed. Great value for the covers and very competitively priced. Didn't have to worry at all for the setup and tear-down - they took care of it all.

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Amazing! I would recommend Fancy Seats to anyone to perfectly class any occasion. Our wedding was absolutely beyatugul because of this company.

Profile Picture Ericka, 9/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My parents surprised my husband and I with chair covers for our ball room from Fancy Seats. They rented the Ivory Spandex chair covers with coral organza sashes. They looked gorgeous and tied the whole room together.

Profile Picture Tarah, 9/5/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fancy seats pulled together the whole look of my wedding. Made everything look beautiful and put together. The ladies set up for me as well as take down. The colors matched great and it was exactly how I wanted it. I would and will recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers

This was the second time we worked with Fancy Seats, which provided fabric seat covers for our first daughter's wedding as well as our second daughter's wedding. Donna was very helpful and great to work with. The beautiful seat covers helped to make the event and the day wonderful and just what my daughter wanted. I highly recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Donna , 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Looked beautiful! The chair covers made the room look much more beautiful. Fancy seats also was very helpful by sending me extra pics as I requested to make my color choices

Profile Picture User6054629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers

Fancy seats provided me with beautiful seat covers and table covers it was truly breath taking when I walked into my reception

Profile Picture User6052499, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Donna was wonderful to work with. She responded to my inquiry very quickly. And she was very nice throughout our conversations.

Profile Picture Lora, 12/13/14, 1 Review