Fancy is Flawless Makeup Artistry Reviews

3 | Birmingham, AL

3 Reviews for Fancy is Flawless Makeup Artistry

Angel · Married on 07/02/2016

To start Marliceia is a WONDERFUL person. I never in my life worn makeup. She made my engagement session a breeze and made be feel absolutely comfortable. And my wedding day was no different. Her makeup skills is PHENOMENAL. I highly recommend Fancy is Flawless.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Charletta · Married on 08/29/2015

I used FIF for both my engagement pictures and for the entire bridal party for the wedding. Everyone was absolutely stunning, even the little ones! Ms Chavers was an absolute joy to work with and she even put up with my sometimes foolish husband. She's flexible and very passionate about her work. I would recommend FIF to anyone and I even plan to become a repeat customer in September for our anniversary party!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Maria · Married on 11/22/2014

FIFMA did not disappoint! I was a gorgeous bride, with excellent results and exceptional service. I received touch-ups after the ceremony and during the reception. My attendants were absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Ms. Chavers and her team. First class for sure!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Fancy is Flawless Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Maria! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we were so happy to contribute in every way we could.