Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Fancy Florals by Nancy 4
Fancy Florals by Nancy 5
Fancy Florals by Nancy 6
Fancy Florals by Nancy 7

Fancy Florals by Nancy was a wonderful addition to my wedding this August! The first time we met with Nancy we learned that she is very organized and a great listener. After giving Nancy an idea of what theme we wanted for our flowers, she was able to come up with suggestions and ideas to match our price range and color scheme. Whenever we had a question or concern, Nancy replied very quickly so we were never left wondering about anything! The flowers Nancy designed were better than I could have ever pictured! Even after the wedding, our guests have continually told us how much they enjoyed the beautiful flowers at the church and reception! The flowers held up very well through all of the picture taking and location changes throughout the day and night! Thank you Nancy for the wonderful flowers!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Janelle for your lovely review! You were easy and delightful to work with yourself!! The colors you chose were so bright and cheery ~ perfect for a perfect summer day!!

Nancy did a great job working with us on the flowers for our wedding. I was looking for a dried arrangement with a variety of wildflowers. She took the concept that I had and made it happen! I was impressed.

Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Laura! I was impressed with your unique ideas and your dedication and skill in creating your wood pieces to go with the flowers!!

The flowers were amazing and Nancy was so kind!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jenna - it was a great adventure doing your flowers and trying new things!! We too were amazed at how well the flowers did!

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

Nancy did a great job for our wedding! I loved the flowers they were everything I wanted an more!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Josh and Sarah; you were both lovely to work with! I enjoyed creating truly elegant wedding flowers for you.

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2014

Really enjoyed working with Nancy. She was able to use my ideas and improve them into something even more beautiful that I had imagined. The flowers looked fresh and lovely during the entire event.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! I loved all of your ideas and really enjoyed creating them!! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with.

Nancy did a wonderful job on the flowers for the tables at the rehearsal supper we hosted. The colors matched perfectly! I'll use her talents again!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Ashton · Married on 11/02/2013

Fancy Florals by Nancy did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding!! Nancy was very easy to work with. I came to her with a general idea in mind and she was able recreate my idea even better than I had imagined. On the day of the wedding she even delivered our bouquets to us! We did not have to take time to go pick them up! I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to anyone!!

Jeana · Married on 08/04/2013

Fancy Florals by Nancy did a fabulous job with the flower bouquets for my wedding. I was so thrilled with how they turned out. I wanted something that was rustic but yet had class and wasn't too expensive and she did just that. I chose to get some wildflowers on my own to help with the cost and she was very willing to work with me to the the results at the price that I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to others! Thanks again, Fancy Florals by Nancy!

• W

Wendi · Married on 07/21/2013

Nancy put together a beautiful July wedding for us! My mom and I are not visual or creative people, so even starting to think about putting together a reception looked like a mountain. We met with Nancy, and I gave her a very limited description of the kinds of flowers I liked and they type of person I was. She put together some things for me to look at online and had me come over to see some samples she had set up. She pulled together the perfect arrangements to reflect my simple wishes, but still elegant. I wouldn't change anything about the arrangements she put together.
    She also did a wonderful job of helping us figure out where to put arrangements to make the reception look complete. She pulled together all the decorations at the reception as well as putting the flowers on the cake.
    Nancy provided a very stress-free big day for me and my mom. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2013

Nancy did an awesome job! She took my vision & made it a reality. She was organized & took care of the details in a professional, yet personal way, so I didn't have to (a huge deal when you're trying to plan a wedding/get married). The final results were just the daintiness & colors I'd been imagining. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Carmen · Married on 10/21/2012

Nancy did a wonderful job on my wedding bouquets! She captured exactly what I wanted. I could not have been more satisfied! Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Gladys · Married on 07/28/2012

Nancy did the flowers for our daughter Renee's rehearsal dinner & some for the wedding. Nancy did a wonderful job & it was just what Renee wanted. She was very pleased. It was a summer wedding & the colors were beautiful! Thanks Nancy for a great job! We would recommend you anytime!!

Rebecca · event on: 12/08/2013

Nancy did a fabulous job! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Nancy was great to work with! She was always very quick to respond and very knowledgeable to help you make the best choices for our wedding day!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jackie for leaving us a great review! We loved working with your bright cheery sunflowers during a gloomy week outside, but so glad the sun came out on your wedding day!!

Christina · Married on 08/16/2014

Was able to get extra flowers for bouts etc. on short notice.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Emily · Married on 10/17/2014

Nancy was incredibly nice and professional. The flowers turned out better than I had hoped. She was very conscious of the budget and worked with our schedule with ease. I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 10/23/2014