Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Fancy Florals by Nancy 5
Fancy Florals by Nancy 6
Fancy Florals by Nancy 7

Shelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Nancy is amazing to work with! She listens, is very detail oriented and creative. We gave her pictures, our thoughts and ideas and she nailed it!!! The pergola Nancy decorated was so absolutely stunning it brought me to tears. The wedding and reception venue was magical with her special touch and attention to details. Thank you Nancy for a superb job! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 8

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Shelly for taking the time to leave us an amazing review! We loved working with you to create the perfect floral decor for Ryan and Jenna!!!

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

Nancy went above and beyond creating exactly what we wanted and more! Not only was she easy to work with and friendly, but she truly listens to your likes to create something more beautiful than I could have even pictured. I highly recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy, and can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 9
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 10
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 11

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Jenna for the great review! Your vision was beautiful, it was our pleasure to create it, and we can't wait to see the wedding photos!!

Paige · Married on 11/04/2017

Nancy's work is beautiful and her attention to detail is excellent. She is very easy to work with and knows how to make a vision come to life!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Paige for your lovely review! Your vision came to life beautifully!!!

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with during the CRAZY wedding planning process. My florals and greenery were absolutely gorgeous, and more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for taking the time to leave us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Jeni · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was more beautiful than I imagined. Nancy was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jeni for leaving us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience with Nancy was PERFECT! She really listened to what we wanted and made our dream a reality. Our bouquets were stunning, and she even made a beautiful little hair clip for our flower girl that made her feel like a princess :) I couldn't be any happier with Fancy Florals by Nancy and I would recommend her to any bride who wants the absolute best!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! Your flowers turned out darling and we loved how the blush pink looked with the antique brown bottles!!

Cara · Married on 09/09/2017

Nancy was amazing from the knowledge & expertise that she shared at our consultation to the time and effort that she took to help set everything up the morning of the wedding. Our wedding florals were so much prettier than we even hoped for! Everything was perfect - the types of flowers, colors that she suggested and centerpieces. Would HIGHLY reccommend Nancy for all brides in the area!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 12
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 13

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Cara for leaving us a lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful floral vision!!

Molly · Married on 08/30/2017

Nancy created a beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for our wedding, all based off of a photo from Pinterest. She completely exceeded all of my expectations. She was informative and just a complete pleasure to work with. I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Nancy!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! As soon as I saw your beautiful inspiration photo, I knew I wanted to create it!!

amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Hands down, best flowers ever. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, even the event planner and venue staff.
    I am more than pleased with the flowers, service and attention to detail I got working with Nancy.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amanda for leaving us a great review! We loved creating your beautiful vision for your wedding, especially the floral staircase!!

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

Nancy was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly patient, kind, and a great listener. She works with you every step of the way to make sure your vision comes to life. I was truly amazed how knowledgeable she was when she could look at pictures and know exactly which flowers were pictured. After consultations with Nancy, I always felt confident and refreshed that she had everything under control. I appreciated how incredibly organized she was and how prompt she was. Nancy was helpful when suggesting ideas to stay under budget. She was such a big help on the day of the wedding when helping with the flip since my wedding and reception were at the same place. I highly recommend hiring Nancy!! She just might be the friendliest florist I have ever met! She won't disappoint.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kara for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We enjoyed working with you and your mother to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

The owner of Fancy Florals, Nancy Zimmerman, is someone I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with. She is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met! Nancy truly goes above and beyond for her brides and was a key component to the success and beauty of my wedding! Nancy listened to my ideas, offered great suggestions, and she created exactly what I had envisioned! She is very detail oriented and her eye for flowers is out of this world! Nancy was amazing, she was very considerate of my budget and answered countless emails in a timely manner, all to ensure my needs were met. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so was the quality of her service! I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for leaving us a stellar review!! We loved working with you and creating your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!

Gail · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Fancy Florals for both of my daughters weddings. One was October 1, 2016 and the other June 24, 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She is so nice, personable, very easy to work with and strives to do any and everything to give the bride her dream wedding. She listens to the bride to understand her vision and inspiration for her wedding and she definitely delivers. At the consultation, she is so patient, makes you feel like you are the only person she has to deal with, gives you different options and definitely works with your budget. We recommended her to a friend who used her for her wedding, June 3, 2017, and they were as thrilled with her work as we were. The flowers at both my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers and floral centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who need flowers for a wedding or a special occasion. Her work is amazing and she is the best!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Gail for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! You and both of your daughters were wonderful to work with!!
  • Y

Yesica · Married on 06/24/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Nancy. She is so welcoming and friendly. When we went to our first consultation she made an impromptu bouquet for me to better visualize. She shares her great ideas on what she thinks would work best/ most affordable. Nancy was very flexible, I had made changes days before the wedding and she was able to accommodate to those changes in a timely manner. I highly recommend Nancy, especially is you are looking for someone who is detailed oriented.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to leave us a reivew - we love to give bride's an amazing experience!!

Chelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy was the best wedding decision I could have made! She took my visual of wildflowers and lots of colors and went above & beyond my expectations! I was getting compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets all night long!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Chelsey for leaving us such a nice review - your wildflower vision was bright and beautiful!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2017

I'm so happy that we chose Fancy Florals by Nancy for our wedding! First, Nancy is an absolute delight to work with! She took the time to understand my vision and delivered the most beautiful flowers! She responded quickly to any questions or requests I had! We received so many compliments on our flowers! The bouquets, boutonnieres, pew decorations, and center pieces were perfect and matched amazingly with our blush color scheme. I would highly recommend choosing Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Your blush color scheme turned out so beautiful!!!

Nancy · Married on 06/17/2017

Nancy created stunning floral arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's recent wedding. Nancy asked questions and listened to my daughter's ideas and dreams for her wedding. The end result was gorgeous! Gorgeous arbor, stunning table arrangements, and perfect bridal/bridal party bouquets!! My daughter had a vision and Nancy brought that vision to life! We loved working with Fancy Florals by Nancy!!

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Nancy for leaving us a lovely review! It was our pleasure to create Jennifer's beautiful vision for her wedding flowers!!

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Nancy did such a great job, everything was beautiful! She was amazing at creating exactly the style I was going for! Everything from the eucalyptus garlands, the bouquets, baby's breath hair piece, rose cake toppers, and a beautiful white flower swag to go on top of the arbor we got married under-- all perfect! She was even very patient with my last minute additions and changes and is very respectful of your budget, making suggestions to lower costs. Would definitely recommend Nancy for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Nikki for leaving us a great review! We enjoyed working with you to create your floral vision!!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

I truly cannot put into words how grateful I am to Nancy Zimmerman for her outstanding work. Nancy was the only vendor I had no worries about for our wedding. Her excellent communication, stellar organization and remarkable design skills completely put us at ease. From our first meeting Nancy made sure she completely understood my vision and she far surpassed my greatest expectations. We had a large barn/tent wedding that was covered in flowers including a huge floral arch. Even in the face of a family emergency in the early morning hours of our wedding day Nancy made sure she was at our venue on time with a team and went to work. Our entire venue was transformed into a beautiful bright scene that could have been in a magazine. I have been giving Nancy’s name and contact info to anyone and everyone planning a wedding. I feel so lucky to have found her!! Again, Nancy and the entire team at Fancy Florals by Nancy – Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you made our wedding so special!
    - Nikki and Alex

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Nikki - You are so welcome; it was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us an awesome review!

Kathy · Married on 05/13/2017

Nancy is very easy to work with and even better she will follow up with you. She is very responsive. If that is not enough she is very talented. Our arrangements were stunning. Also very willing to work with your budget.

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kathy for taking the time to leave us a review. We enjoyed creating Matt & Courtney's beautiful vision for their wedding!!

Patricia · Married on 12/31/2016

One word to describe Nancy and her work, PHENOMENAL!!! She took my dream and brought it to life. I cannot thank her enough for the time and effort she put in to our wedding!! She is hands down the best florist in central Illinois!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Patti for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Emily · Married on 12/31/2016

I would use Fancy Florals by Nancy a hundred times over again! She was fantastic to work with, and my flowers were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Emily for your lovely review! We enjoyed creating your beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for your wedding!!

Emily · Married on 12/31/2016

Nancy is fantastic!! My flowers were perfect, exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Adrienne · Married on 10/22/2016

Nancy is absolutely wonderful! I still can't even believe how amazing our wedding turned out to be because of how beautiful our flowers were! I only met with Nancy once in person and she completely understood and ran with my vision! She even let me do some last minute changes! She is so incredibly kind, knowledgable and always willing to help with what she can! I loved getting to work with her!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Adrienne for leaving us such a nice review! We loved creating your beautiful vision and it is such a treat to work with a bride who is as excited about her flowers as your were!!

Kelli · Married on 09/10/2016

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! When we first met at our consultation, we knew Nancy would be the florist for our wedding. She took over an hour and a half to go through a variety of flowers to create a look that matched my vision perfectly. Nancy's attention to detail, creativity, and originality went far beyond our expectations. She worked with us to stay within our budget and knew what flowers would coordinate well together. My flower bouquet and centerpieces were amazing! I loved her so much that I recommended to a friend and she immediately booked Nancy for her wedding. In addition, my sister booked Nancy for her June wedding as well! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Nancy is an incredible florist. We had great conversations leading up to the wedding day and I was always confident our flowers would be beautiful! She is very knowledgeable of both flowers and design and went above and beyond with our arrangements.
    I asked Nancy to create pieces of art and she mastered it! Very impressed with her work and would recommend her time and time again.
    Thank you Nancy!