FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 4
FamZing Photography & Video 5
  • Amber

Amber · event on: 03/24/2014

They did a beautiful job on our engagement photos and our engagement video!!! They are super friendly and are amazing at what they do!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Angela · Married on 03/22/2014

Summer and her photographers were fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a more personalized bridal portrait session. It was very important to me to use my horse, Pepper... and they let me! I also had a buggy bench that was my grandparents. They used it as a prop. I can't say enough about what a fun time they made that day for me! I can't wait to see how the wedding pics turn out! 10 stars from me!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2014

Stephen and Summer of Famzing are the most amazing people. They are so down to earth. They made us laugh the whole entire time and made sure we were comfortable. Every idea we had they supported and didn't shoot down. They had 1,000 pictures edited and back to us in less than a week. They are awesome at what they do, and I would not have chosen any other photographers to spend our wedding day with. All of the pictures I pointed out that I liked and my husband liked they imitated and added a personal twist on it. They are definitely the best photographers ever. <3

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • Christeen

Christeen · Married on 01/19/2014

We chose Famzing to do our photo/video for our January 19th wedding at the Hilton in Greenville. We couldn't be any happier, Stephen and Summer are so great to work with and take lots of care in ensuring your special moments are captured. We loved them from the moment we met them at the studio, where we shared ideas and they were really interested in knowing what's important to us. Communication between us and Famzing was really good, they respond to texts, emails and phone calls so quickly which helps build the trust and confidence that we choose the right vendor! They also helped us during the wedding, when we had no idea what to do, I won't forget how Summer talked us through the cake cutting without anyone noticing, and Stephen helping out my nephew put his boutonnière on a few times during the day and also keeping us calm when things weren't going right. I must say we made a fabulous choice and I would highly recommend their company to anyone looking for a fun, professional, knowledgable photographer or videographers!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Cathy · Married on 01/04/2014

The staff was very professional and captured all fo the aspects of my daughter's wedding and reception. The bridal portraits were amazing as well. They were extremely helpful with timeline for our event and were always quick to respond if I had any questions. I would definately recommend FamZing for any wedding event. I can't wait to see the pictures and video.

Sent on 01/06/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photography company! I am beyond impressed with Famzing Photography. Everyone was great. They made our special day very relaxed and comfortable. And the pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see video! I would recommend Famzing to anyone in the Upstate!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Cherise · Married on 01/04/2014

FamZing was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. We could not have been more pleased with the quality of their services and were impressed with their professionalism and efficiency throughout the entire planning process. We were relaxed and calm going into the Wedding day because we knew we could trust FamZing to perform their job. They kept us on our timeline, communicated and interacted well with our other vendors, and most importantly, had fun with us! We never had to worry about them getting in our way yet they captured all the details of our wedding- even some we were not aware happened! We would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/29/2014

RENA · Married on 12/14/2013

They were very prompt. Very pleasant to work with. Very fun.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Natalie · Married on 11/09/2013

Best Photographers in the Upstate!! My Husband and I are so happy we chose FamZing to shoot our wedding. Steven, Summer, and their team are all very personable, easy to work with, and very dependable. We love how they didn't encroach upon our intimate ceremony. We actually don't recall noticing cameras during the ceremony yet we have the most BEAUTIFUL wedding photos! We saw the pride FamZing takes in their work and we knew we were in good hands :) Our photos came back to us fast and we are in love with every single one of them!

Sent on 11/20/2013

We just wanted to have a low priced photographer that would get the essential pictures. We decided to go with just one photographer and save the money. They blew away our expectations! They should be to price...value should be a 10 out of 5!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Selina · Married on 10/20/2013

Summer and Stephen drove all the way down to Charleston to shoot my wedding and they were amazing! Besides being very talented and taking beautiful pictures, they are super helpful on the day of and are really fun to work with. Their professionalism, experience and great attitude really helped me feel confident about everything that was going on during our often hectic wedding day. I've heard of other brides waiting months to finally get their wedding pictures back, but they had ours ready for review and downloading in about a week! I will be recommending Summer and Stephen and the FamZing crew to all of my friends in the future.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Famzing is an absolutely wonderful group of photographers and videographers! They did our engagement photos, engagement "cinematic" video, bridal portraits, and wedding video/photos. We cannot say enough good things about Famzing or our experiences with them. Epic, Legendary, and Immensely Great are some of the words we would use to describe Famzing. They are a blast to get to know and make you feel immediately comfortable. They know how to get the best shots of you, even if you aren't "photogenic". Famzing is an industry leader with amazing photographers, and best of all, people you can call friends.

Sent on 10/22/2013

What an awesome job. Had fun with the work the team did.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Michael · Married on 10/11/2013

FamZing took all the photos for our wedding at Zen on October 11, and we could not have been happier with the results!! Stephen did an awesome job, not only capturing great spontanious monements, but setting up beautiful shots of family and friends, as well as some awesome "prop" shots with our rings. They are so easy to work with, very fun and lighthearted, and they take away all the stress that usually comes with wedding day photos. Awesome job!!!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Tyanna · Married on 10/06/2013

Words cannot explain the hard work and stress that goes into a wedding...especially when it's out of state. Famzing made our wedding day phenomenal. We have such precious memories captured forever and the quality is beyond measure. Their charismatic personalities made them extremely easy to work with. They listen, offer great ideas, go the extra mile, and ultimately put your dream wedding together as your desire. We have no regrets and disappointments choosing them as our vendors. Thanks Famzing for everything!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

If you are a couple in SC looking for a great photographer/videographer for your big day then Famzing Photography/Video is the way to go. Some people may tell you that you do not need both services, but I will be the first to tell you that having photography and videography will help you capture the special memories from your day that will make for a lifetime of memories. The members of the Famzing team are professional and great to work with. We used their services for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and they were our photographers/vidoegraphers for our wedding day as well. We also received cinematics from them as well as full footage from our wedding day. We received a ton of special memories at a great and affordable price! We were absolutely in love with everything that we received from them. They do amazing work! As you are doing your wedding planning keep enough room in your budget to have a great photographer/videographer like Famzing photography/videography. It may not seem like it now but you will want these memories to look back on. The day goes by so fast you hardly remember certain parts and videography allows you to relive these moments. If you want quality work and people who are professional yet fun all at the same time then Famzing is the way to go! Thanks to the Famzing team for capturing all our special memories!

Thanks Again!

Caitlin and Martegus Briggs

Sent on 12/07/2013

Famzing rocks!!! They did our engagement shots wedding photos video and brought their video booth I was very impressed with Stephen and summers team they have an eye for great shots. They did our wedding at hidden cove on lake keowee they were on time ready to work my favorite shots are our sunset shots. If you want people who are not amateurs and know what they are doing then go with the affordable famzing wedding package u won't be let down! Also do the first look! Don't skimp on the video! And it worked for us to have them do our engagment shots because we wanted to get to know them before our wedding...this was a great idea!!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Betsy · Married on 09/14/2013

Recently married and booked FamZing last minute when my other photographer bailed on me. I cannot even express how perfect our pictures looked from them.
    From the beginning we loved them- they were very professional, they had some great suggestions for us on the flow of the night and we LOVED how at ease they put us right away. They are all very funny and we had so much fun with them on our wedding day.
    They did such an excellent job that there are not enough stars to express how grateful I am.
    Thank you FamZing for perfectly capturing our special day!
    - Betsy & Matt

Sent on 09/25/2013

Anna · Married on 09/14/2013

Our experience with Famzing Photography was absolutely phenomenal! They did an outstanding job! They have such a unique style of photography that is like no other! I was treated like a princess from the very start! Stephen and Summer have the best personalities. Their whole mission is for you to enjoy every moment and to just have fun! Stephen is super funny and very charismatic. Summer was just like my big sister and was always there if I had any questions or concerns. They both made me feel like I was the prettiest bride ever. Our wedding day was a fairytale come true because of Famzing. The entire crew knew exactly what to do and when to do it. They were very professional and so fun to work with! I am so happy we chose Famzing to be our photographers. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking and I am so happy to have these captured moments forever. Our cinematic storybook video is such a tear jerker. I cry happy tears every time I watch it. We just want to thank Famzing Photography from the bottom of our hearts for all their hard work. We are so blessed we got to know such an amazing group of people. I have already told Summer that when we start our family, they will be our photographers for life. We Love You Famzing!!! Love- Cliff and Anna Barrett!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lori · Married on 08/31/2013

After seeing photos on facebook from previous weddings that FamZing did, I knew they were perfect for me. From the beginning when I was first speaking with Summer she helped me and did everything she could to provide what exact services were needed for me. Next were my bridals, which turned out wonderful. The pictures blew me out of the water. On my wedding day Stephen arrived right before time to start and did a perfect job. My bridals and wedding previews were available within 48 hours, and I received my disk 5 days after the wedding. I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Professional, kind, funny, dedicated, down to earth, and just all together awesome people!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Laura · Married on 08/11/2013

Our wedding is actually next April, but Famzing shot our engagement pictures this past weekend, and we are overwhelmed at how much we love them!! Not only were Stephen and Summer very skilled and professional, but they also listened to our ideas and our vision in order to create the perfect photographs to remember this special time in our lives. Each photograph is a unique representation of who we are and how much we love each other. They truly captured our love and our relationship perfectly. I would highly recommend Famzing to any bride!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Lana · Married on 08/04/2013

FamZing is fantastic! They're professional, affordable, and great to work with. Kimberly is phenomenal. She identified our photo style, and produced an amazing product. Our friends and family haven't stopped raving about our pictures. Thanks FamZing and thanks Kimberly!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Lana · Married on 08/04/2013

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

We had an incredible experience with FamZing. The team was extremely professional and responsive. We love our photos and our videos. The team was very creative and tailored each photo shoot or video to us as a couple to create results that are very representative of "us" and who we are as a couple. We've gotten rave reviews from friends and family on all of our photos and videos. I highly recommend this photographer/videographer to any one who is searching for one and I hope to have a good reason to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/06/2013

I met FamZING at the Wedding Festival, and with speaking with them I knew right off that they were going to be my photographers. I set up a consult with Summer and Stephen and find out that they are a married team :)) they talked to me and showed me videos, photos, wanted to know what I wanted and what I didn't want. So of course I paid them on the spot to do my wedding coverage for the whole day. They did my video and photos. They came on location and took pics of myself and my girls getting our make up done, me getting ready. Summer of course was with me and her husband was with my soon to be husband.
    We did the first look which I will tell you is the best thing to do if you don't want to spend half of your wedding reception taking pictures.
    I can not say enough about Summer and Stephen my video and pictures were freaking AmaZING, not one picture was horrible and the wedding ceremony was breathtaking.... I LOVE LOVE FAMZING and can not wait to use them again.
    If you are in need of a Videographer and/or Photographer these are the people you need to use I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/03/2013