FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 2
FamZing Photography & Video 3
FamZing Photography & Video 4
FamZing Photography & Video 5

Famzing captured my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC and I can truly say by far they have to offer the BEST Photography service in Greenville. The professionalism, organization and warmth from their staff allowed me and my husband the ability to relax on our special day. They provided an awesome Timeline to help the wedding party stay on schedule and also captured so many beatiful behind the scence moments I didn't even notice on my weddding day. I will recommend their service to anyone looking for an amazing experience on their wedding day.

Great Job and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures!!!!!
    Carla and Roderick Turner

Sent on 05/19/2015

Laura · Married on 04/18/2015

I don't think there are enough words to express our gratitude to this team. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer: STOP. Hire Famzing. Our initial meeting of Summer and Stephen solidified their passion and true understanding of how to capture our day. They and their team are phenomenal! They kept my nerves calm, strategized the entire day and time line and rolled with any and every unexpected event that will I evidently happen on your wedding day. They are professional, knowledgable yet down to earth and silly all wrapped in one! We did video and photography and I am so happy we did both! My husband and I wondered how this review would even do the team justice. Make it simple: Go with them! You will not regret it and you will have gorgeous memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jillian · Married on 04/11/2015

Best photographers! Great attitude and great personalities! Stephen, Kelly and Alex knew how to really get us to relax and be ourselves, and how to make the most out of our ceremony evening. They gave great instructions on what we needed to do so they could get the shots they needed (or knew we would love!) and when we got a little behind with hair and makeup they shifted their schedule so we got all the shots we wanted with the Bridesmaids. Love these guys! Five plus stars!

Sent on 04/19/2015
  • O

Gina · Married on 03/28/2015

Famzing was the best choice we made throughout the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better group of funny, creative, easy going individuals. From start to finish, they made everything so easy, fun and definitely hilarious. Stephen and the guys were great to work with, the pictures came back so quickly and I can't wait to see the video! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you for everything Summer and Stephen! You guys are quite the dynamic duo!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Tammy · Married on 03/21/2015

I just can't say enough about FamZing! We chose them for my daughter's wedding on 6/28/14. Without any hesitation, I knew I would choose FamZing for our wedding on 3/21/15. They are simply amazing!! As I have viewed my pictures from our wedding day, I have laughed and cried all over again. The pictures allow you to relive those hours and never forget the most incredible time of your life! FamZing is professional, yet fun all while capturing every moment of your special day. I HIGHLY recommend FamZing Photography & Video! Tammy Mondor

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 03/14/2015

FamZing can make your day any way you want it. For our wedding we pictured a fairy tale wedding and this is exactly what FamZing gave us. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they did everything they could to make us feel like Royals. Summer and Stephen (the owners) will make every Bride feel like a princess...including taking your Bridal portraits when it is below freezing and there is still snow on the ground. They truly put you first and want to make sure you are relaxed during the shoot and happy with the results. We are so happy with how our pictures and video turned out--We couldn't have asked for a better team. Thank you for helping start our Happily Ever After!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

Words can't express how incredibly thankful I am for FamZing! When you sign a contract with them, you are signing for more than just incredible photography and videography. They go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy, confident, and focused on what really matters on your big day - which is you getting married. They provide you with this peace of mind that can only be provided by true professionals who are great and confident in what they do. Having tons of pictures taken of you can feel really awkward at times, but not once did I feel this way with Summer, Stephen, and their team. They truly make you feel special, and this is because they are incredibly special as well. Choosing FamZing to capture your special day will be the best decision you could ever make in regards to photography! They are worth every penny, and so much more!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 02/21/2015

Such great photography! Personalities to make anyone feel comfortable taking pictures! Highly recommended by my family!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 01/25/2015

Summer is a wonderful photographer! She and Alejandro did such an awesome job capturing Andy's and my special day. We could not have asked for better service. The photo booth was a hit with everyone at the wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Brittani · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVED FamZing photography! We highly recommend them for any event- especially weddings. They were organized, professional, and so much fun! Our pictures turned out better than we had imagined.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Best decision I made! Simply put, Summer and Stephen are the best in the business! You would be making a huge mistake if you do not choose them and the amazing staff at FamZing! My wedding pictures and video is the best thing I was able to take away from the big day! I cannot say enough good things about my experience. The crew was very adaptable to any and all of my request. They also were very professional in handling unique family situations. The value is the best, in fact the very few companies I would consider to be of the same caliber were about double! Take advice from me (I was in your shoes not that long ago) DO NOT go with those people who say they are "professionals" when really they are just people with a decent camera. This is not a day you want to look back on and think of missed opportunities. Go with the best of the best and that would be FamZing!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Kristin · Married on 12/06/2014

There is not enough words to describe how wonderful Famzing is!!! They have great personalities and make the experience wonderful!! We absolutely LOVE these guys!!! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 11/22/2014

FamZing is AMAZING. That's to say the least. Summer and Stephen did my Bridals and our wedding on 11/22 and I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Stephen kept me laughing the entire time during bridals while Summer did some great shots. I was a nervous wreck for the wedding and Summer kept me calm and whole time while I was getting ready and they told me exactly what would be going on and when. Also, they don't invade your wedding! I didn't even realize they were there during the ceremony, and the shots were still beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone, they are extremely talented and their work speaks for itself.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jaime · Married on 11/08/2014

I was extremely pleased with the photography services! All of the photographers stayed busy, but were unobtrusive. They were on it all night. They had great personalities and were fun to work with! And the pictures are amazing!!! I can't say enough good things!
    The photobooth was also a great little plus! All of the guests had a blast with all of the props.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Caroline · Married on 10/25/2014

No regrets here. Stephen did an amaZing job. I love each and every photo taken. They understood exactly what we were looking for and captured it in each shot. Exceeded my expectations. Wouldn't recommend anyone but FamZing! Thanks Stephen#

Sent on 11/18/2014

Stephen and Summer are an amazing Husband and Wife team!!! One thing I wanted to take away from my wedding was good pictures. The quality was perfect, and they went out of their way to get every photo I wanted!! FamZing is the best photographers in the upstate!! Thank you FamZing for capturing the life, love, and joy of our special day!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

The pictures are breathtaking, the service will exceed all of your expectations, and the video will make you cry tears of joy. These are true statements, and I can not say enough wonderful things about the entire Famzing team. They captured the magic, emotion and little details of our wedding day that might have been lost otherwise. My husband and I are so pleased with our entire experience and highly recommend them and all of their services.

Sent on 12/15/2014

The photos are amazing! Kimberly is a fantastic photographer and was one of the main reasons our wedding went as well as it did. We even found out later that she was the one who cut the cake for the guests because she saw the restaurant wasn't doing a very good job. She was extremely professional and a joy to work with. I highly recommend Famzing for anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Denea · Married on 10/11/2014

AWESOME TEAM. Our guest kept saying how FamZing was everywhere but not invasive at the same team. I'm so happy with how our pictures came out and I can't wait to see our video.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Summer, Stephen, and their team were awesome!! They were so kind, friendly, and professional! Our pictures turned out better then I could have ever imagined! They photographed our wedding day in such a beautiful way! I love that they captured details and events that I would have completely missed had they not been there! They were amaZing!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Keitha · Married on 09/13/2014

FamZing took my daughter's bridal and wedding pictures. They caught every moment and looking at them is just like being at the wedding again. I have never seen anyone work harder for so many hours. When the wedding is over all you have left are the pictures. Every detail is in the pictures by FamZing. Thank you for capturing every look of love and all the laughter that makes my heart smile every time I look at them
    Keitha Vicars

Sent on 09/24/2014

Laurie · Married on 08/30/2014

Couldn't ask for a better photographer! Kelly and Summer thank you so much for all of your help and guidance

Sent on 09/07/2014

Ethnie · Married on 08/30/2014

Highly recommend Famzing! Kimberly was amazing and very personable with us and our guest, which is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. From day one, when we met the famzing family we knew instantly they we're the perfect fit for our special day.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

We loved our engagement, bridal and wedding photos so much! The team was fun which made the sessions fun! Our engagement video was awesome, we can't wait to watch our wedding one!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Vicky · Married on 08/30/2014

I met with Stephen & Summer of FamZing last year, we talked about how they run the day of the wedding to capture the best from the whole wedding party and what i wanted & they showed me collections of their work. I wasn't sure about doing "first Look" photos, Summer & Stephen stressed the importance of taking them so you aren't feeling rushed while your guests are waiting at the reception & also so you could get to enjoy your party more. I am so glad we did the first look photos, those are some of the best shots of the whole day!! They really didn't need to sell me on themselves, i was sold on their amazing pictures but as a bonus they were awesome people!!
    Summer stopped by our rehearsal the night before the wedding and we looked at the venue together and discussed options. i thought it was so great of her to go out of her way to come that night! Summer & Mattie were the lovely team that shot our wedding, they are both wonderful, super friendly & outgoing. I had many guests say how nice they were, they really got involved and made everyone feel like they were old friends. I just received the link to my pictures on their website 2 days ago & yesterday i received the disc of photos....let me tell you, i have been entranced and can't stop looking at them. There are almost a thousand photos and i love all of them. i can't pick a favorite! The FamZing team was super easy to work with and their photos are AMAZING, i couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 09/11/2014