FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

244 | Greenville, SC

244 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

Alejandro did my bridal portraits and they turned out better than I could have imagined. He was so much fun to work with and made me genuinely laugh and smile for my photos. I really enjoyed working with him.

Kelly did an amazing job on our photos for the wedding. We were very please with the amount, variety, and quality of the shots taken. She was very flexible with us as our "timeline" got off at times but she was always accommodating. I would definitely recommend FamZing photography to anyone wanting good quality photos and fun photographers to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • littjen

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

We used FamZing for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photo and video. Choosing our photographer was the biggest decision for me about our wedding. I was so worried about getting quality photo and video without it totally breaking our budget. FamZing was the perfect solution and I am SO glad we chose them! All of our photos were amazing and I could not be happier with the video we received! I worked with Summer through the whole process and she was amazing! She answered my many many questions and helped work with us to ensure we got exactly what we were hoping for! Stephen did our engagement photos and was so much fun to work with! Stephen was willing to use any “save the date” props we brought and we got an amazing save the date photo from our session. For the wedding, our photographers were Emily and Alejandro and our videographers were LaRon and Charlie. They were very professional the whole day but also so much fun to work with! We changed up the plan last minute the day of for our first look, but they were more than willing to accommodate our request. Even though we picked Falls Park on the day of graduations and the Duck Derby (oops), they did a great job of picking locations and angles where you can’t tell that we literally picked the most crowded location possible. Everything went off without a hitch! I have no regrets about choosing FamZing. They were such a fun team to work with! They had us laughing and helped come up with unique shots that really captured our personalities. They captured our guests, the decorations, and all the little moments throughout our day. The price is extremely reasonable, but without sacrificing any quality, in fact it’s top notch! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! You guys are such a great couple and the team had a fabulous time with you guys! Congratulations to you both for a lifetime of love and happiness!

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2016

It was such an amaZing experience working with the FamZing team! From the moment we met with Summer and Stephen we knew these were our photographers! Summer is on top of emails- many times responding in just minutes! Stephen and Summer did our engagement shoot that was so fun and relaxed- we felt completely at ease. Then for the big day, we had Stephen and Emily. I was a bit nervous since I had not met Emily yet but she came early to introduce herself and chat with me and the bridesmaids. Both of them were awesome to work with and we knocked out the family photos in minutes! They coordinated a timeline to make everything run so smoothly with all of our vendors. I had zero worries! And they made us laugh effortlessly which led to priceless shots! Not to mention we got ALL of our wedding photos back in 7 DAYS! I really can't say enough about FamZing! Many people cautioned us that you get what you pay for. With FamZing, we got so much more! Thank y'all for everything!!!
    L&L

Sent on 06/09/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you guys for being so awesome! Congratulations again. :)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

Absolutely thrilled with my service from Famzing! We had some minor changes during the process of booking which Summer was glad to accommodate. We worked with Janette on our wedding day and she was fabulous. She was very relaxed but stuck to the schedule and got any extra shots that we requested. We had a small wedding and one photographer worked out great for us and it's a fantastic value! I haven't received my images yet, but I have no doubt they will be stunning because of all the amazing work they have on their websites and blogs! I'm so excited to get my images back and I will be referring all my friends and family to Famzing!

Sent on 04/27/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Courtney! We are so excited to share your images with you. :)

Devin · Married on 04/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Famzing photography! From the moment we met with Summer and Stephen, we instantly knew they were perfect. They had such great personalities, their photos were gorgeous, and you could just tell they loved what they do. Everything went absolutely smoothly in the planning process. Summer is incredibly quick to answer emails and she was always open and flexible to making any changes that were requested.

On the wedding day we worked with Jannette and Alejandro! I could not have asked for two better people/photographers. We so appreciated their hard work, kindness, and fun! They kept us laughing and calm the entire wedding...while keeping to a fairly strict schedule. Everything went smoothly. They were fantastic!!

Famzing definitely helped make our wedding perfect...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/26/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words Devin! We are so happy that you chose us and that your wedding day was such a success!

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2016

We used Famzing for our videography for our wedding. They were awesome to work with! They weren't in the way at all, they had fun with us and were just so friendly! Thanks Famzing!

Sent on 05/08/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Jennifer. You guys were wonderful and the guys had a great time. :)

ALICIA · Married on 04/02/2016

FamZing was so easy to work with! From my initial consultation all the way through the wedding, the whole team made me feel so calm. They had experience navigating both the location of our engagement shoot and our wedding/reception venue and knew all the right places to go for great shots! Jannette did both our sessions and was so much fun to work with. She caught so many wedding moments that we cherish! The photos were back to us in just 4 days (WOWZER!) and everytime I look through them, I find a new favorite! Thanks FamZing!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

I am not sure I can find the words to describe how excellent Summer and the FamZing staff are. From the moment we met them, we felt like we were a part of their family. As a bride to be, I had moments where I would get a little crazy and send a ton of e-mails to everyone. Summer never once complained and would promptly answer every e-mail and every question. They would invite us to every wedding festival and with each meeting, we came to love them more. On the day of the wedding, Summer was more than a photographer. She kept everyone calm and the day moving right on schedule. I never once had to worry about where she was or what they were doing. It was like they weren’t there, but they were everywhere at the same time. The day flew by, and it was the best! The day Summer e-mailed me to tell me that our pictures were ready was so exciting. My husband and I went out for drinks to look them all over. There were tears of happiness as we looked through the pictures. It was like I was getting to relive the best day over again. They captured our day perfectly. I still get the biggest smile with every picture I look at! I can’t thank them enough for helping to make our day even more amazing! I now turn to them for every event and recommend them to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jordan · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot say enough about Summer and Stephen at Famzing, they are awesome! Stephen photographed me and Summer posed me for my bridal portraits, I was so nervous, but both of them put me at ease! Both were professional yet personable, I was clueless, but they were okay with, that they were patient with me and truly got some awesome shots, both posed and natural. I again was rather clueless as to what I wanted, so really didn't give any direction to them, which of course they don't need, the photos are everything I envisioned and more! They were accommodating when the weather did not cooperate for my original outside venue and were quick to refocus when I was able to change the location to an inside venue. Again, I could go on and on, I am so looking forward to my wedding and the beautiful photos I know they will capture on that day!! Can't thank you both enough!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Awww . . Thanks Jordan. You're so awesome and we loved spending time with you last week and can't wait for your wedding this weekend.

Kelly · Married on 02/20/2016

FamZing are great photographers. They are very responsive to e-mails, messages, and calls. Also they are very flexible with working around your schedule. They did both my daughter's bridal portraits and her wedding at The Gassaway on Feb 20, 2016. The bridal portraits were beautiful and the digital frame they offered was gorgeous. I can't wait to start ordering pictures! I highly recommend this group!

Sent on 02/23/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! You guys were amazing and we were so very honored to be a part of such a special occasion in Chelsie and Geno's lives. Many blessings to you and your family in the future.

Katie · Married on 01/30/2016

Absolutely the best photographers! We loved Summer and Stephen from the minute we met them. They were a breath of fresh air and very obviously knew what they were doing. Stephen and Mattie did the wedding and were both great. We have already gotten our pictures back and LOVE them. Stephen was more than just a photographer at the wedding. He kept up calm and laughing and, most importantly, on schedule. I can not imagine the wedding without Stephen helping us out. We cannot wait to see the video in a few weeks! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 02/14/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Katie. You guys were awesome and we are so happy that you love the pictures!

Anna Kate · Married on 12/12/2015

Hands down the Best Photographers! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Cynthia · Married on 11/28/2015

At first I was scared to hire famzing but Stephen said just trust us we will do what you want and much more, and I am glad I did haven't seen the video yet but I know it will be great! I will definitely recommend Famzing great service they really made me feel like a celebrity!
    Summer was amazing she even helped with my dress buttons since my mom couldn't do it! Everyone was very friendly and made us laugh the entire time during pictures! Stephen, Jannette, Alejandro, LaRon, Charlie You guys did an amazing job loved having each one of you there! Thank you for capturing my fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank You Cynthia. You guys were awesome!

Jenny · Married on 11/14/2015

Stephen came to photograph our wedding and I have nothing but wonderful things to say! He was very professional, patient and made us all very comfortable. I did not have a wedding planner or a clear vision of how the night would go. Summer created a spreadsheet timing out everything from getting ready to the last dance of the night. She took my notes and amended it as necessary. I added on an additional hour at the last minute and they had no issue accommodating us. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking! I had a few pictures I wanted to replicate off Pinterest and Stephen did those perfectly. I received a link to pictures a few days after the wedding and a USB in the mail two weeks later. The overwhelming response from my guests was they didn't realize he was there most of the time, but he got fantastic shots like he was right next to us the whole time. You can't get any better than famzing!

Sent on 12/01/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jenny for sending such kind words. We really appreciate it. :)

a · Married on 10/10/2015

The best decision I could have made. I think that your photos and video is the most important buying decision when it comes to a wedding. This is what you will have for a lifetime of memories & I'm so happy and blessed to have picked such an amazing team. We just clicked and they clicked with my bridal party and guests as if they were apart of my fun and loving family! Famzing is all about fun and family!! Stephen and his staff were amazing. They were the first vendors that we paid for and I knew the very moment of meeting Famzing at a Bridal Festival last year, that I had have them. What's better than having someone capture your entire day from makeup to the dance floor?! The time with them was priceless and the price was very affordable and reasonable! Words really can't describe how much I loved working with them and our photos are simply perfect! I mean, that's what everyone is talking about! Especially my grandmother, Stephen thought she was my mothers sister and she is still blushing from his compliment. & that's exactly what Famzing is all about! Making you look and feel like a million bucks while having the time of your life and making sure that all of your needs are taken care of. I can't thank you more! Also please do the bridal shots & slow motion photo booth! My guests loved it! No one was ready to leave our wedding! It was the best day of my life and Famzing captured it all!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Working with the Famzing crew was an amazing experience! We ended up having a terrible downpour the day of the wedding, and everything was outside and under tents, and while it was definitely an obstacle, Summer, Alejandro, Dan and Alan made the experience one to last a lifetime! We are so thrilled with the pictures and the overall work that they did, and they were super fun which made everyone cut up and act silly so there were some amazing candid shots. I lovelovelove the pictures so far and loved working with this crew, would suggest them for any photography/videography to anyone for any and every occasion, I will only work with them from now on!

Sent on 10/19/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much. you guys are the best!

Audra · Married on 09/26/2015

Of all the vendors we hired for our big day, FamZing is the ONLY one that completely and totally went above and beyond my dreams. Kelly and Alan were our photographers and I can not begin to tell you how amazing they were. They not only did their job as photographers, they helped out in areas that are in NO way their responsibility! (Kelly even helped some of the bridesmaids get zipped into their dresses)! I truly do not have the words for how amazing they were and how within an hour it felt like they were family and we had known each other our entire lives! Alan had a tough group of groomsmen and he was able to make them all relax and actually enjoy getting their pictures. Our pictures were ready within a week and they are even better than I imagined! Any bride knows that it can get so stressful but Kelly and Alan were able to reassure me that everything was going great and our pictures are so much more than I hoped for! Not only did I get the groom of my dreams but now we have the best pictures to remember that day... I can not recommend them enough but I promise that they will make your day and your pictures so perfect and that of all our vendors, FamZing was the best decision we made!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in South Carolina, there is NO OTHER OPTION out there than FamZing. Yes, there are other photographers but, you will not find one that will come close to the talent, personalities or professionalism of FamZing.
    I stumbled upon Stephen of FamZing during a shoot of his by chance literally asking if he was a professional photographer. Yes, I know, but nowadays, anyone can buy a camera and they are suddenly a professional. After researching FamZing I was completely blown away and yes, they are professional. Not only were they extremely affordable but, their style of photography was everything I wanted. In our initial meeting, I informed them I did not like over photo-shopping (it makes me feel like you are covering up your mistakes), and I didn’t like cliché pictures. They showed me their work and I didn’t see a single picture that didn’t have a natural look to it. Every picture in their portfolio I wanted for myself.
    On the day of, FamZing was early and kept putting me at ease with the occasional joke making me laugh. They had my photo list checking each picture off not missing any of the little details. They were constantly on the ball and got some amazing candid shots too. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me during the evening and said “your photographers are awesome!” They are right too! You can get great photos with a number of photographers however, if you want one who is going to listen to you and what style of photography you want (I said I didn’t want anything cliché and they didn't get a single one) then you want an amazing photographer. FamZing is that photographer. They are fun, professional, and know how to deal with that one difficult person. Added bonus? I was able to look at my wedding pictures while in the airport coming back from our honeymoon. They are fast, reasonable and the best available. Suggestion? Have them do the “Love Shot” it was the coolest thing ever. No photo-shopping there!

Sent on 10/16/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Erin. You are awesome! :)

casey · Married on 09/25/2015

I wish i could give more stars! On a scale of 1 to EPIC, famZing is king! Steven and Summer make you feel like youve known them for years! My now husband swears I had to have known them before our wedding. They kept us all comfortable, smiling and laughing. I cant wait to see the great photos from our wedding and reception! I would recommend them a million times to anyone! Steven and Summer, you guys rock!!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • BobbieandLeslie

BobbieandLeslie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jannette was absolutely amazing. She actually got down on the ground and rolled around in the dirt just to capture the perfect pic of us. Highly recommended. Our pics are incredible!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Photo booth- perfect, photography- astonishing, the videography- AMAZING! I loved how easy they made my vision become a reality. I do photography as a hobby and FamZing had a large expectation to fill and did it flawlessly going above and beyond! Both extremely fun, and beyond professional, I honestly chose the best OF THE BEST. If your looking for the best way to remember your day, look no further. They may be often imitated but NEVER duplicated...by far the best photographer team I have EVER USED!! Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You guys are awesome. :)

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I reserved FamZing as soon as we booked our venue at Furman University for our destination wedding! Stephen and Summer came highly recommended by EVERYONE in Greenville! We met with Stephen and knew right away they were perfect for our wedding! Summer did my bridal portraits and Stephen did our wedding. They both made me feel beautiful and comfortable! They really look out for the bride and groom. I always had contact with Summer the entire wedding process from booking them till the big day! Her advice and help kept me a very calm bride! Another awesome part of this incredible team is how they work with their fellow vendors! They all knew what I wanted and they all communicated well with each other! Thank y'all so much for making our wedding amazing!! Jason and I will definitely book them in the future for any special life event!

Sent on 10/18/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You guys are adorable. :)

meredith · Married on 09/12/2015

FamZing is the best. Every single one of the pictures from our wedding was absolutely beautiful. The staff are all so much fun and professional at the same time! Great talent.. You can tell they have a passion for what they do. Thank you FamZing for capturing all of our favorite moments from our big day! You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 09/29/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. We love what we do and we hope that it continues to show through our pictures for years to come!

Belinda · Married on 09/06/2015

FamZing was truly amaZing! They were patient, thoughtful, and very professional! They were able to capture all of the magical moments at my daughter's wedding. FamZing made the wedding a true fairytale. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Belinda. Erin and Chris are an awesome couple and we feel honored that we were there to capture their day.

Mary · Married on 08/29/2015

Where do I begin with the experience we had with FamZing. Steven and Summer were absolutely everything we needed and expected in a photography company. Steven came out and did the bridal portraits in such beauty and detail. We had so many photographs to choose from just from the bridal sitting alone. Steven even captured a shot of a butterfly just about to land on the bride's bouquet. I can't say enough about this company. The wedding was outside and again a terrific job on the lighting, knowledge of how to ask people to stand and tell them what to do with their hands. He shot the entire wedding from getting ready, to when the couple leaves and everything in between.

Yes, Yes, Yes I would recommend them again and again for any occasion. We all were completely thrilled with the photographs.

Sent on 09/09/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. :)