FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 3
FamZing Photography & Video 4
FamZing Photography & Video 5

a · Married on 10/10/2015

The best decision I could have made. I think that your photos and video is the most important buying decision when it comes to a wedding. This is what you will have for a lifetime of memories & I'm so happy and blessed to have picked such an amazing team. We just clicked and they clicked with my bridal party and guests as if they were apart of my fun and loving family! Famzing is all about fun and family!! Stephen and his staff were amazing. They were the first vendors that we paid for and I knew the very moment of meeting Famzing at a Bridal Festival last year, that I had have them. What's better than having someone capture your entire day from makeup to the dance floor?! The time with them was priceless and the price was very affordable and reasonable! Words really can't describe how much I loved working with them and our photos are simply perfect! I mean, that's what everyone is talking about! Especially my grandmother, Stephen thought she was my mothers sister and she is still blushing from his compliment. & that's exactly what Famzing is all about! Making you look and feel like a million bucks while having the time of your life and making sure that all of your needs are taken care of. I can't thank you more! Also please do the bridal shots & slow motion photo booth! My guests loved it! No one was ready to leave our wedding! It was the best day of my life and Famzing captured it all!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Working with the Famzing crew was an amazing experience! We ended up having a terrible downpour the day of the wedding, and everything was outside and under tents, and while it was definitely an obstacle, Summer, Alejandro, Dan and Alan made the experience one to last a lifetime! We are so thrilled with the pictures and the overall work that they did, and they were super fun which made everyone cut up and act silly so there were some amazing candid shots. I lovelovelove the pictures so far and loved working with this crew, would suggest them for any photography/videography to anyone for any and every occasion, I will only work with them from now on!

Sent on 10/19/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much. you guys are the best!

Audra · Married on 09/26/2015

Of all the vendors we hired for our big day, FamZing is the ONLY one that completely and totally went above and beyond my dreams. Kelly and Alan were our photographers and I can not begin to tell you how amazing they were. They not only did their job as photographers, they helped out in areas that are in NO way their responsibility! (Kelly even helped some of the bridesmaids get zipped into their dresses)! I truly do not have the words for how amazing they were and how within an hour it felt like they were family and we had known each other our entire lives! Alan had a tough group of groomsmen and he was able to make them all relax and actually enjoy getting their pictures. Our pictures were ready within a week and they are even better than I imagined! Any bride knows that it can get so stressful but Kelly and Alan were able to reassure me that everything was going great and our pictures are so much more than I hoped for! Not only did I get the groom of my dreams but now we have the best pictures to remember that day... I can not recommend them enough but I promise that they will make your day and your pictures so perfect and that of all our vendors, FamZing was the best decision we made!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in South Carolina, there is NO OTHER OPTION out there than FamZing. Yes, there are other photographers but, you will not find one that will come close to the talent, personalities or professionalism of FamZing.
    I stumbled upon Stephen of FamZing during a shoot of his by chance literally asking if he was a professional photographer. Yes, I know, but nowadays, anyone can buy a camera and they are suddenly a professional. After researching FamZing I was completely blown away and yes, they are professional. Not only were they extremely affordable but, their style of photography was everything I wanted. In our initial meeting, I informed them I did not like over photo-shopping (it makes me feel like you are covering up your mistakes), and I didn’t like cliché pictures. They showed me their work and I didn’t see a single picture that didn’t have a natural look to it. Every picture in their portfolio I wanted for myself.
    On the day of, FamZing was early and kept putting me at ease with the occasional joke making me laugh. They had my photo list checking each picture off not missing any of the little details. They were constantly on the ball and got some amazing candid shots too. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me during the evening and said “your photographers are awesome!” They are right too! You can get great photos with a number of photographers however, if you want one who is going to listen to you and what style of photography you want (I said I didn’t want anything cliché and they didn't get a single one) then you want an amazing photographer. FamZing is that photographer. They are fun, professional, and know how to deal with that one difficult person. Added bonus? I was able to look at my wedding pictures while in the airport coming back from our honeymoon. They are fast, reasonable and the best available. Suggestion? Have them do the “Love Shot” it was the coolest thing ever. No photo-shopping there!

Sent on 10/16/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Erin. You are awesome! :)

casey · Married on 09/25/2015

I wish i could give more stars! On a scale of 1 to EPIC, famZing is king! Steven and Summer make you feel like youve known them for years! My now husband swears I had to have known them before our wedding. They kept us all comfortable, smiling and laughing. I cant wait to see the great photos from our wedding and reception! I would recommend them a million times to anyone! Steven and Summer, you guys rock!!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • BobbieandLeslie

BobbieandLeslie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jannette was absolutely amazing. She actually got down on the ground and rolled around in the dirt just to capture the perfect pic of us. Highly recommended. Our pics are incredible!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Photo booth- perfect, photography- astonishing, the videography- AMAZING! I loved how easy they made my vision become a reality. I do photography as a hobby and FamZing had a large expectation to fill and did it flawlessly going above and beyond! Both extremely fun, and beyond professional, I honestly chose the best OF THE BEST. If your looking for the best way to remember your day, look no further. They may be often imitated but NEVER duplicated...by far the best photographer team I have EVER USED!! Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You guys are awesome. :)

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I reserved FamZing as soon as we booked our venue at Furman University for our destination wedding! Stephen and Summer came highly recommended by EVERYONE in Greenville! We met with Stephen and knew right away they were perfect for our wedding! Summer did my bridal portraits and Stephen did our wedding. They both made me feel beautiful and comfortable! They really look out for the bride and groom. I always had contact with Summer the entire wedding process from booking them till the big day! Her advice and help kept me a very calm bride! Another awesome part of this incredible team is how they work with their fellow vendors! They all knew what I wanted and they all communicated well with each other! Thank y'all so much for making our wedding amazing!! Jason and I will definitely book them in the future for any special life event!

Sent on 10/18/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You guys are adorable. :)

meredith · Married on 09/12/2015

FamZing is the best. Every single one of the pictures from our wedding was absolutely beautiful. The staff are all so much fun and professional at the same time! Great talent.. You can tell they have a passion for what they do. Thank you FamZing for capturing all of our favorite moments from our big day! You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 09/29/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. We love what we do and we hope that it continues to show through our pictures for years to come!

Belinda · Married on 09/06/2015

FamZing was truly amaZing! They were patient, thoughtful, and very professional! They were able to capture all of the magical moments at my daughter's wedding. FamZing made the wedding a true fairytale. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Belinda. Erin and Chris are an awesome couple and we feel honored that we were there to capture their day.

Mary · Married on 08/29/2015

Where do I begin with the experience we had with FamZing. Steven and Summer were absolutely everything we needed and expected in a photography company. Steven came out and did the bridal portraits in such beauty and detail. We had so many photographs to choose from just from the bridal sitting alone. Steven even captured a shot of a butterfly just about to land on the bride's bouquet. I can't say enough about this company. The wedding was outside and again a terrific job on the lighting, knowledge of how to ask people to stand and tell them what to do with their hands. He shot the entire wedding from getting ready, to when the couple leaves and everything in between.

Yes, Yes, Yes I would recommend them again and again for any occasion. We all were completely thrilled with the photographs.

Sent on 09/09/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. :)

Philipp · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot stress enough how amazing FamZing was to work with! They definitely exceeded our expectations, and are truly professionals in their field. They knew exactly what pictures/poses to take in our venue, they worked great with the lighting, and they even brought out their own flood lights when it got too dark. We had both Summer and Steven photograph our wedding and they're both extremely personable, very easy to work with. They were also super confident in what they were doing, so we always felt like we were in good hands. Also, even though the wedding was almost 2 weeks ago, we still have some family members and friends comment on how great the team was, saying they were never in the way, but they definitely were able to capture every little moment! And the pictures look fantastic!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Nothing comes close to the service and work Summer, Stephen and their entire crew do. They made our entire day so special. The day was all about us and they were very efficient so we could have the most time with our guests as possible. No other photographer in the upstate can match the quality or value of FamZing photography! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Mary · Married on 08/07/2015

My fiancee and I knew from the first meeting with Summer and Stephen that their vibe was right in tune with what we wanted. They were very attentive, smart, creative, attentive and had great attention to detail. The price for the amount of time and pictures was a fantastic deal. They made the day fun for all of the wedding party. This is truly a professional duo that knows what the hell they are doing! I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Marie · Married on 06/26/2015

FamZing was great. The photographers were professional, got the shots they needed quickly and let us get back to the party! They also pitched in to move things when the rain started and we had to move everything indoors at the last minute. Great to work with and the pictures are fantastic!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Stephen and Summer at FamZing did our engagement pictures, wedding photography, and videography. We considered several vendors for our photography/videography, but FamZing had the absolute best prices and quality that you just couldn't beat. All of our pictures turned out awesome. Stephen and Summer worked with us to get our engagement pictures taken before all of the leaves fell off the trees. We hired them, and were taking our photos less than a week later. They were very flexible. The video guys were great the day of our wedding. Alejandro got soaked from head to toe from the rain just to make our day special. Thank you to all those at FamZing. You won't be disappointed choosing them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2015

RENEE · Married on 06/12/2015

FAMZING is the ONLY Photography/Videography group you need!! After comparing photograpers online, we came upon Famzing and immediately noticed an outstanding difference in their photos. We loved that they weren't "over processed", but had a natural look with professionalism. Another thing we noticed is all the extras the other guys were charging for; FAMZING already included in their packages. We were so pleased at our initial meeting with Justin and Summer, we signed up and didn't look any further. Their team did exactly as we requested and made our wedding just like a fairy tale!! This team is all you need for your photo and video needs!! Thanks again FAMZING!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Renee! You guys were amazing to work with. Definitely one of our favorite weddings of the year.

Famzing did AMAZING with our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures! They truly captured every detail of our wedding and the pictures are phenomenal. They are so easy to communicate with and they make you feel comfortable while taking pictures, and make sure that you look your best. We would recommend Famzing to anyone looking for wedding photographers. We truly feel that they are the best deal and the best photographers in the Greenville and surrounding areas!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

FamZing did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the quality of all our photos! Summer and Stephen are so great to work with and we knew from the first day we met them we wanted them as our photographers! They are funny, professional, and have such great ideas that truly made our wedding photos something we will cherish forever. They also do a great job working with you as far as any personal needs you may have (I have a lazy eye and they took the time to ensure my eye was focused in every picture). I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer who will capture all the memories of their special day with unique, beautiful photos!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2015

Famzing did an awesome job at my wedding. No matter how nervous I was they did everything to make me feel comfortable and had fun with it! Very personable down to earth people. Would definitely recommend to everyone. They captured that day perfectly!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Summer and Stephen are amazing! They are fun, light but so professional at the same time! They made my perfect day last forever with their incredible pictures! I had a blast working with them and greatly appreciated their creativity! Would recommend them 100 times over! Our engagement photos were also AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Dalvina · Married on 05/17/2015

FamZing is AmaZING!! Very professional, Very Fast, Great Pricing, and Beautiful Quality!! Their team goes the extra mile to achieve the perfect shots. We had the pleasure of working with Stephen and Summer but my best friend used Kimberly and she was also amazing. I would trust any of their team! FamZing did our Engagement, Bridals, and Wedding photography and they all came out better than we could have ever imagined. We have gotten the most compliments and were even picked to have one of our engagement photos headline a special Davids Bridal was having on their website. We Loved Them and Highly Recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/09/2015

Absolutely amazing! From the first meeting til the wedding they helped put me at ease about everything! I would recommend Famzing to anybody! They are absolutely the best photography/videography around!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Famzing captured my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC and I can truly say by far they have to offer the BEST Photography service in Greenville. The professionalism, organization and warmth from their staff allowed me and my husband the ability to relax on our special day. They provided an awesome Timeline to help the wedding party stay on schedule and also captured so many beatiful behind the scence moments I didn't even notice on my weddding day. I will recommend their service to anyone looking for an amazing experience on their wedding day.

Great Job and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures!!!!!
    Carla and Roderick Turner

Sent on 05/19/2015

Laura · Married on 04/18/2015

I don't think there are enough words to express our gratitude to this team. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer: STOP. Hire Famzing. Our initial meeting of Summer and Stephen solidified their passion and true understanding of how to capture our day. They and their team are phenomenal! They kept my nerves calm, strategized the entire day and time line and rolled with any and every unexpected event that will I evidently happen on your wedding day. They are professional, knowledgable yet down to earth and silly all wrapped in one! We did video and photography and I am so happy we did both! My husband and I wondered how this review would even do the team justice. Make it simple: Go with them! You will not regret it and you will have gorgeous memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 04/27/2015