FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

FamZing Photography & Video 3
FamZing Photography & Video 4
FamZing Photography & Video 5

Jada · Married on 09/22/2017

Ashley was a pleasure to work with! She displayed the perfect balance between professionalism, efficiency and fun! We were so glad to work with her.

Sent on 10/03/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage. Ashley had a wonderful time with you and we are thrilled that you had such an amazing day!

kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Ashley and Zack were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They were professional, fun, patient and so accommodating. We had a couple of additional photos we decided on last minute and they were up for the changes. They helped us feel relaxed and calm before the ceremony. They were great at directing stances and lettings us know what to do and how to do it. They captured so many wonderful moments. They also had some fun creative shots throughout the night. They were wonderful! Thank you Ashley and Zack!

Famzing was also so easy to work with. Our first meeting with Summer and Stephen was awesome - they explained everything, ensured us that we were in good hands and had us laughing!

Sent on 10/02/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Congratulations again on your marriage. Thank you so much for being so amazing to work with.

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

Zach was awesome he did a great job made me feel like a good friend. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/02/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! Zack had a great time!

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

From the minute they arrived, our videographers made us feel so relaxed. They were extremely professional and fun to work with. Throughout the reception and ceremony, every time I thought to myself that a particular moment was “camera worthy”, there was always a video camera there to capture it. They were ever present for the big moments, but at the same time, blended into the crowd to capture the real feelings of the day without having it feel staged.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Portia · Married on 07/07/2017

They were amazing! They took great getting ready pictures & took pictures of some things that I didn't really get to see. They were very professional but fun at the same time.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Jannette and Mattie were amaZing!!! They made it so much fun and I was able to relax and enjoy everything because I knew they were capturing all of the special moments. They have the best personalities and were really fun to be around

Sent on 07/05/2017

LaRon · Married on 06/03/2017

We used FamZing for our Engagement & Wedding Photography. They were absolutely amazing. Jannette & Matt were so nice and fun! Great job capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Jannette and Al were AMAZING. Their positive energy and friendly personalities our everyone at ease. They were literally EVERYWHERE. They never missed a moment. Looking at our pictures fills our hearts with joy, because they truly captured the overwhelming love and happiness of our wedding day. I know sometimes it can be stressful to go into it not knowing EXACTLY who you're getting. But, they made us feel so comfortable right from the moment they walked into the room. In fact, the very first thing Jannette said to me was, "I love your story. I can't wait to capture your day!" It was exactly what I needed to hear. Honestly, they are worth every penny. We will cherish these memories forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words. Jannette did tell me she was so excited to be there to capture your day and you both were such a great couple that it made it easy. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

FamZing did the videography for our May 2017 wedding at the Ryan Nicholas Inn in Simpsonville, SC. We had a great experience! They were easily accessible and responded quickly to my many crazy questions. The guys showed up on time the day-of and were super nice and easy to work with. FamZing also had great turn-around time for our video as it arrived within 3 weeks and came on a flash drive which was super convenient. The video and quality was great! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Amber · Married on 05/13/2017

I don't know where to even begin! This team went above and beyond. Jannette , Alejandro and Ashley were amazing to work with and were so laid back which I loved because I had a very simple more laid back style wedding. They were so attentive to my needs and we constantly checking on me and making sure my day went just as I always wanted it to. They were a big part of making my day so magical. I received my pictures within just a few days and they took my breath away. They captured every emotion of the day and because of that I can always look back at the day and feel that same emotion with each picture. To anybody that needs a wedding photographer make sure FamZing is your top choice!! I could never thank them enough for helping make my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/22/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Amber. You're so sweet and the team loved being there to capture your day!

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

FamZing was wonderful, Summer and her husband were so great at making me feel comfortable when shooting my bridal session when I was so nervous, answering questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask, and the pictures turned out amazingly! Jannette was also wonderful, she made my husband and I feel very comfortable, thought of cute poses for us without making us feel awkward, capturing funny and fun candid shots, and generally creating wonderful pictures and memories for us. Couldn't be happier with everything, thank you so much! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/14/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you MK. You were wonderful to work with! Thank you so much!

Cost effective and easy to work with. Too many emails tho

Sent on 02/14/2017

Rhonda · Married on 04/23/2017

The photographer's at Fam Zing Photography & Video were awesome. Working with Jannette, Alejandro, Charlie and Alan for my April 23, 2017 wedding was such a joy! There passion for photography really shows. Everything from our engagement and wedding pictures to the cinematic video was beautiful and amazing! They were professional, caring and a pleasure to be around. Actually they felt like family. Jeffrey and I feel truly blessed by the experience. I would highly recommend Fam Zing Photography & Video for any wedding or special event. I know I will be calling for future events. Wish them all much success!

Sent on 05/11/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Rhonda - We wish you and Jeffrey all the congratulations and well wishes for a long and happy marriage. The team just LOVED working with you guys and we are so thankful for couples like you.

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband was a little apprehensive about not knowing who our photographer would specifically be ahead of time. After speaking with Summer she assured us that we would not be disappointed, and she was correct. Al and Lindsay were so great! They made every minute of the photographs at the wedding an awesome experience. Al was very creative while also being open to our requests but did mind directing us while ensuring we had a great time. After seeing the photographs, we are 100% happily ever after! Thanks so much Famzing!

Sent on 04/10/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Al and Lindsay loved working with you guys. Congratulations again and we wish you all the happiness for your future!

robin · Married on 03/18/2017

Alejandro and janette were beyond great! The pictures are amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Summer and her crew did an amazing job with our wedding. She was always quick to respond and Mattie and Kelly did a great job with the pictures. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate this and you guys. Mattie & Kelly loved working with you. Congratulations again!

Emma · Married on 01/14/2017

My goodness....absolutely amaZing!!! Summer is always super quick to answer any question! The photographers are incredibly helpful and personable and full of personality! I had the privilege of having Angela for engagement, bridal, and wedding and Alan was the second shooter at my wedding. They were such an amaZing team and fun and had such great ideas. They turn the pictures over so fast and are incredibly top quality!!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

April · Married on 10/08/2016

Unbelievable! FamZing is amazing!!! Emily and Alan were amazing and by the end of the night we felt like they were family. We had so much fun with our photo shoots and we are very impressed with our wedding photos. This is the crew that you want for your wedding. Not only were they fun to work with, they are very professional. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding photos, choose FamZing!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you April. It's amaZing couples like you guys that make our job so easy. :)

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

FamZing was the perfect choice for our wedding! Summer and Steven did a great job with my bridal portraits---they made me feel 100% comfortable. And I could not have asked for a better wedding day photographer as Kelly! She was so friendly and flexible, but most importantly, she made sure we got all of the photos we wanted---and even ones we didn't know we wanted! Overall, I would definitely recommend FamZing. They take the time to get to know you and that shows in the photos!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2016

FamZing was amazing! They went above and beyond for both my bridal shoots & my wedding. Michelle and Angel did our wedding on October 1st and they were so wonderful! They made me feel comfortable having my picture taken (which I normally hate)! & I loved the final product. The best part was how fast Summer replies to your emails and how fast you get your finished pictures back! I can't say enough about how much we love FamZing & especially Michelle and Angel!

Sent on 10/07/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Crystal - We loved being able to capture all yours and Justin's special moments. Congratulations again! <3
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/24/2016

I just want to say, Famzing is THE MOST AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY VENDOR YOU WILL EVER FIND!!! I absolutely LOVE them so much and would 100% recommend them over and over again. The photographers are sweet, amazing, caring, funny, and make you feel calm and very comfortable from the start. They were super attentive and willing to work with you with anything you need on your special day. They were exceptional and i was sad to see them go at the end of the night! thank you so much Summer & Blake for being so great and helpful, patient and kind throughout the whole entire planning period. You guys are awesome awesome awesome!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Awww . . Thanks so much Wendy. We can't wait to show you the pictures! :)

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

FamZing was able to capture how perfect this day was! We used them for my son's wedding last Saturday. They were so friendly and professional and made the bride feel so special. I can not express how happy we all were with them! I will never use another photographer. I highly recommend these guys to capture your special moments!

Sent on 09/29/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Capturing the special moments for Crystal & Zach was our pleasure!

Tracy · Married on 08/12/2016

After MANY countless hours of online researching, watching sample videos, comparing prices, AND interviewing several videographers... I finally chose Famzing. BEST DECISION EVER!!! My thought process is "If I have paid you to do a job, once details are covered, then don't worry me with the rest on the day of!" (risky, I know!)... But in this case, it paid off!!! The process before the wedding was more thorough than I had expected. Everything was made clear verbally and in writing. The day of the wedding- BOOM! The camera crew showed up on time and did their thing! They were above courteous and extremely professional. Never did we have to ask them for anything. They were well trained in knowing where to stand, capturing the important moments, and moments that we didn't even realize that needed to be captured! In the entire process of the night, they made the bride & groom feel as if it was truly their day. The only regret that I have is that I didn't use them for the photography services (truly kicking myself over that!!!). During unforeseen changes throughout the day/night, these guys never blinked and eye and were able to compensate and change gears without even a showing glimpse of stress. I can not express how much I HIGHLY recommend this company!!!! In fact I think that I would be offended if someone I know does not use them!!!! Thank you Famzing - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! We were so honored to be a part of Ariel & Philip's day. We can't wait to show you the final product!

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

These photographers were very easy to work with and had a great personality. They were extremely organized and knew what shots to get at what time. They were always working and capturing as many moments as possible. I couldn't be happier with the service they provided and how well the pictures turned out.

Sent on 08/17/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Emily! We wish the two of you a long and very happy marriage.

Genesis · Married on 08/06/2016

When we received our video for our wedding I was amazed at the love and attention that went into the final product. There is so much the bride and groom do not get to see on their wedding day and through the video we were able to see it all. Every little detail was captured for us to remember for the rest of our lives. Things that may have gone overlooked will always be cherished thanks to Summer and her team. I am forever grateful for these memories.

Sent on 12/09/2016

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Genesis - Thank you so much for this. It's so helpful to people that perhaps don't think about getting video. It's such a great complement to photography. We truly enjoyed being a part of your day and will remember you and your family throughout the years. :)