FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

244 | Greenville, SC

244 Reviews for FamZing Photography & Video

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Al and Matt were wonderful! They captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding day!

Sent on 05/31/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Erica. Congratulations to you guys again!

April · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I chose FamZing for our Engagement Session, Wedding and Reception and they were amazing from the beginning! Summer and Stephen were in charge of our Engagement Session and Pam, Alan, LaRon and Dan were the Photographers and Videographers for our Wedding and Reception. We could not ask for a better team!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily and Lindsay were absolutely amazing throughout the whole day! We stayed on scheduled and were able to get pictures of everything we wanted!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Elise · Married on 04/14/2018

Famzing did such an amazing job!! Their photographers were very professional and seriously fun to work with! They were accommodating and worked with us to schedule my bridal portraits last minute. Libby did my bridal portraits at Furman University and she got some great shots and made the whole process fun! We lucked out and got Libby our wedding day as well as Alex (who I believe now works with their sister company Noveli). The pictures that Alex took were out of this world amazing! If you have the extra $$ and really want some intimate, unique wedding shots I would definitely recommend Noveli. But, even without spending the extra money Famzing is an amazing group and we could not be happier with our photos! Oh and we got our pictures back less than a week after the wedding which is unheard of!! Thank you Famzing!!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2018

Angela and Alan were the team for our wedding and I cannot express how pleased we were with the whole experience! They made both my husband and me feel at ease immediately and went above and beyond to get the perfect shot. Not only were they accommodating to the shots we wanted, but they did them quickly so we could get back to our guest. We were even more pleased when we got the photos back. Every single shot is amazing and exactly what I envisioned. Everyone we have shown them to had loved them. I am going to have the hardest time picking which ones to print!

Sent on 04/26/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Rachel. Angela and Alan have been raving about you two and how great your wedding was.

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Zach and Kelly were wonderful! The pictures are amazing and they worked so well with our Vendors and family. They made sure to get the shots we wanted along with so many other things! I'm so happy I have these photos to look back on because the whole day was a blur! We also chose to get our video and photo booth from Famzing. I can’t wait to see the video. The photo booth was the hit of the night! We’ve loved looking back at our guests photos. All of the Famzing staff members were so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Leyanie · Married on 03/18/2018

I could not have been happier with this company. The photographers were AMAZING!!! They truly made my wedding special and my pictures came out perfect!!! Highly, highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Marissa · Married on 02/16/2018

Zack, Michelle and Libby were outstanding! Extremely professional and fun at the same time. I had a rowdy crowd and they handled us very well. Everyone was also super patient with my very outgoing flower girl and kept her very involved in all of the photos that were taken (Michelle even let her stand with her and “help” with a few shots). If you’re looking for your wedding photographer, look no further than FamZing!

Sent on 02/20/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa. This will mean the world to them. We are so excited we got to work with y'all.
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

Ashley and Zack was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Candace · Married on 11/04/2017

Our photographers were simply amazing! So entertaining, professional, fun, and so much more! We could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 11/07/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Candace. They had a great time with you and Josh. Congratulations!

Jennie · Married on 10/22/2017

FamZing was a wonderful photographer to work with! Summer was/is so responsive to all of my emails and always goes above and beyond to any of my requests! Ashley was our photographer for the day and I was a little nervous because I had not met her before ( I wanted to feel comfortable with the person capturing this very important day!) but she was so great! She was patient and took the time to take the best pictures! I am so excited to see the photographs from our wedding. Please do not hesitate to book FamZing--it is such a great value, such fast turn around and response time, and wonderful product! : )

Sent on 10/25/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jennie. Ashley loved working with you guys and we are so excited for you. Congratulations!
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2017

Our FamZing team was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting all the way to the wedding, they impressed my husband and me. Very responsive to emails, always willing to answer questions. And the photos! Let's just say, I'm obsessed! We did engagement photos and our wedding photos through this team. Ashley, Alejandro, LaRon and Charlie helped capture every moment of our big day. I can't say thank you enough!!!! We did both photo and video. We got our wedding photos back 9 days after our wedding. It'll be a little bit until we get our video but we have no doubt it'll be just as amazing. Don't hesitate, just book them!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Congratulations again you guys! We love that we have such amaZing couples and you guys are certainly no exception! The team loved spending the day with you.

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved Michelle & Alejandro. Even our guests talked about how fun they were! Would certainly recommend Famzing!

Sent on 06/05/2018

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Hannah. They said you guys were amazing. They loved everything about the day! :)
  • Kaysha

Kaysha · Married on 09/23/2017

For my wedding I had the ultimate dream team! From the beginning when they arrived ( I was greeted with hugs!) to when everything was over, Lindsay, Alejandro, Charlie and Matt were not only professional, but they were funny, made me feel SO relaxed, and if you didn’t know any better you’d think I’d met them before! They made sure while taking our after ceremony shots that we were ok and didn’t need water breaks, and throughout the whole night captured some of the most beautiful moments! Not only were they great but Sommer and Ronnell are AWESOME communicators and are there to help with whatever you need with efficient response times if you’re communicating via email. Overall... they are worth EVERY. RED. CENT! Thanks again you guys... The Whitakers appreciate you!

Sent on 10/10/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Kaysha! Congratulations again! You guys are the best!

Jada · Married on 09/22/2017

Ashley was a pleasure to work with! She displayed the perfect balance between professionalism, efficiency and fun! We were so glad to work with her.

Sent on 10/03/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage. Ashley had a wonderful time with you and we are thrilled that you had such an amazing day!

kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Ashley and Zack were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They were professional, fun, patient and so accommodating. We had a couple of additional photos we decided on last minute and they were up for the changes. They helped us feel relaxed and calm before the ceremony. They were great at directing stances and lettings us know what to do and how to do it. They captured so many wonderful moments. They also had some fun creative shots throughout the night. They were wonderful! Thank you Ashley and Zack!

Famzing was also so easy to work with. Our first meeting with Summer and Stephen was awesome - they explained everything, ensured us that we were in good hands and had us laughing!

Sent on 10/02/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Congratulations again on your marriage. Thank you so much for being so amazing to work with.

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

Zach was awesome he did a great job made me feel like a good friend. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/02/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! Zack had a great time!

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

From the minute they arrived, our videographers made us feel so relaxed. They were extremely professional and fun to work with. Throughout the reception and ceremony, every time I thought to myself that a particular moment was “camera worthy”, there was always a video camera there to capture it. They were ever present for the big moments, but at the same time, blended into the crowd to capture the real feelings of the day without having it feel staged.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Portia · Married on 07/07/2017

They were amazing! They took great getting ready pictures & took pictures of some things that I didn't really get to see. They were very professional but fun at the same time.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Jannette and Mattie were amaZing!!! They made it so much fun and I was able to relax and enjoy everything because I knew they were capturing all of the special moments. They have the best personalities and were really fun to be around

Sent on 07/05/2017

LaRon · Married on 06/03/2017

We used FamZing for our Engagement & Wedding Photography. They were absolutely amazing. Jannette & Matt were so nice and fun! Great job capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Jannette and Al were AMAZING. Their positive energy and friendly personalities our everyone at ease. They were literally EVERYWHERE. They never missed a moment. Looking at our pictures fills our hearts with joy, because they truly captured the overwhelming love and happiness of our wedding day. I know sometimes it can be stressful to go into it not knowing EXACTLY who you're getting. But, they made us feel so comfortable right from the moment they walked into the room. In fact, the very first thing Jannette said to me was, "I love your story. I can't wait to capture your day!" It was exactly what I needed to hear. Honestly, they are worth every penny. We will cherish these memories forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words. Jannette did tell me she was so excited to be there to capture your day and you both were such a great couple that it made it easy. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

FamZing did the videography for our May 2017 wedding at the Ryan Nicholas Inn in Simpsonville, SC. We had a great experience! They were easily accessible and responded quickly to my many crazy questions. The guys showed up on time the day-of and were super nice and easy to work with. FamZing also had great turn-around time for our video as it arrived within 3 weeks and came on a flash drive which was super convenient. The video and quality was great! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Amber · Married on 05/13/2017

I don't know where to even begin! This team went above and beyond. Jannette , Alejandro and Ashley were amazing to work with and were so laid back which I loved because I had a very simple more laid back style wedding. They were so attentive to my needs and we constantly checking on me and making sure my day went just as I always wanted it to. They were a big part of making my day so magical. I received my pictures within just a few days and they took my breath away. They captured every emotion of the day and because of that I can always look back at the day and feel that same emotion with each picture. To anybody that needs a wedding photographer make sure FamZing is your top choice!! I could never thank them enough for helping make my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/22/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Amber. You're so sweet and the team loved being there to capture your day!

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

FamZing was wonderful, Summer and her husband were so great at making me feel comfortable when shooting my bridal session when I was so nervous, answering questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask, and the pictures turned out amazingly! Jannette was also wonderful, she made my husband and I feel very comfortable, thought of cute poses for us without making us feel awkward, capturing funny and fun candid shots, and generally creating wonderful pictures and memories for us. Couldn't be happier with everything, thank you so much! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/14/2017

FamZing Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you MK. You were wonderful to work with! Thank you so much!