Famous Dave's BBQ Reviews

101 Reviews for Famous Dave's BBQ

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

The food was delish! I was a little disappointed we ran out of lemonade and they did not help pick up plates off tables which I thought was part of a full service staffing. The director left the week before my wedding and this I believe had a great impact on the service we got BUT the food was hot and good !

Sent on 09/29/2014

Famous Dave's BBQ's reply:

Thanks again for choosing Famous Dave’s, we were so honored to be a part of your Big Day and apologize for the issues you had. It’s always our goal to exceed your expectations, so we are sorry that we did not deliver this time. We are learning with every event and working hard to make sure that everything is covered from start to finish with all details that come with a full serve event – like clearing the tables for example. While I am new to this position, I’ve been with Dave’s for a long time and have worked alongside Haley (our past Catering Manager) during this transition to make sure all details are covered. I’ll be reaching out directly to rectify the situation, because we want to leave everyone feeling their event was Famous through and through. Thanks again and so happy to have been a part of your day!