Famous Dave's BBQ Reviews

101 | North Olmsted, OH

101 Reviews for Famous Dave's BBQ

Angela · Married on 05/23/2014

It went great! The guests enjoyed everything and there was not one single complaint! The staff was friendly and did a good job setting up everything and busing.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Famous Dave's made everything worry free and my day go smoothly. They were efficient and professional. The food was wonderful and exactly as ordered.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Ben · Married on 11/09/2013

FD's catered our wedding and we were thrilled with the job they did. They were punctual, efficient, and extremely friendly with our guests. The best part is they knew exactly what to do and just went for it, and neither I, my wife, nor our wedding coordinator were bothered or had to worry about anything. And the food was fantastic, on top. I'd strongly recommend these guys for whatever catering event you guys need.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Bev · Married on 09/28/2013

Haley Betts from the North Olmsted, Ohio Famous Dave's was FANTASTIC to work with. She was available whenever I had questions, answered them quickly and even tried to help locate the serving dishes we needed. She really knows her stuff!

We chose to have a family style meal. Everything was cooked perfectly and the service was wonderful. Haley's team helped so much with my daughter's wedding reception. In addition to serving the meal for 224 guests, they served water, cut & set out the wedding cake, helped with the appetizers & an additional side dish I brought, cleared the tables, cleaned the kitchen, and boxed up the leftovers. I'm sure there are many things they did that I'm not even aware of and I'm so grateful for their help. Thank you Haley for making our event so memorable!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

emaleen · Married on 08/24/2013

Wonderful people great food.!!!!!!I I want to thank Haley for being great!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/11/2013

Everything was excellent! They were prompt and everyone was enjoying it.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Margie · Married on 07/04/2013

We had a wonderful experience with famous Dave's. the food was delicious and plentiful. The only suggestion that I would make is that you provide more plates if you are going to offer seconds, because many people throw them away and expect a new one because they are paper. I understand that it would be costly, but would have been willing to pay the price if it had been offered. I was told that we were out of plates right after seconds were announced. If anything, let people know that they are to keep their plates before hand. Many compliments were given on the food (especially the brisket) and we will definitely use you again in the future. The servers that you provided we're very friendly and very helpful. The catering representative was very patient and helpful. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • User3071940 · 2+ years ago

This was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Famous Daves was perfect... we received dozens of compliments on the food, many said it was the best wedding food they ever had. We planned a formal, outdoor wedding for 150 people and (go figure) it started to downpour minuets before the food was served... the catering staff brought all the food inside, helped move tables, and plated dinner before I even had time to panic!

I also cannot say enough positive things about our catering manager, Haley, she went above and beyond what was expected. She even helped us find and serve vegan meals for guests who don't eat BBQ. I absolutely recommend Famous Daves, its versatile, delicious, and a great group of people to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

The people that you sent to our wedding were great. They did a fine job of representing Famous Dave's and the professionalism the company represents. We will use them again, always, if we have a large party. Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Famous Dave's BBQ's reply:

Thanks Katie! It was a pleasure helping you plan your special day and being part of such a memorable experience. We look forward to working with you again!

Maggie · event on: 07/07/2018

Famous Dave's catered our daughter's graduation party and it was a total hit! The food was delicious and the guests wouldn't stop raving about it. Famous Dave's was easy to work with and very professional. We would have them cater another event in the future.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

Haley and her team were awesome. She is super quick at getting you exactly what you want! Everyone loved the food at our outdoor wedding and said the servers were super nice! I would advise everyone to order a little extra jalapeno Mac and cheese...that is the only thing we ran out of...because it is that DELICIOUS! :)

Sent on 06/29/2014

Virginia Craidery · Married on 11/10/2018

Baby Shower

Famous Dave’s is an amazing option for catering events! They are about half the price of most catering services. I had them for my daughter’s baby shower. Everything was perfect from the menu options to the Delivery. My guests were thrilled with the menu especially the Mac-N-Cheese & cornbread. Thank you so much for your famous bbq and service!! I will be looking forward to using famous Dave’s again very soon!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jackie · event on: 07/01/2017

Very professional employees. Food was great!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Steve · event on: 05/26/2017

Great service and excellent food. This was a big hit at our company BBQ. It was great having everything delivered to us including plates, utensils and serving trays/utensils.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Joe · event on: 04/20/2017

Always excellent service, even allowed me to add an item 1 hour before delivery!
    I am amazed at your level of customer service!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Susan · event on: 10/08/2016

The person who took my order was very helpful and professional. She suggested different things and amounts which was very helpful. The delivery person was also very professional and prompt. I would definitely use them again for another party. Food was great!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

connie · event on: 07/16/2016

Famous Dave's was great. It was easy to place the order, they called to confirm it would be ready, and everyone enjoyed the ribs . . . what more can you ask for.

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • User6992333 · event on: 07/13/2016

Everything was great. On time for pickup, helped me carry the order to my car, very friendly and professional throughout. The food was a huge hit. Everything was included, no complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • User6516033 · event on: 03/17/2016

Love the food, it was outstanding and women who took my order was great as well. I will be returning to Famous Daves.
    How ever, when I picked up my catering order it would have been nice for one of the employees to offer to help me get it to my car or at least hold the door for me. Not a single person made an effort to help which I found to be very rude.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Famous Dave's BBQ's reply:

Thanks again for choosing Famous Dave’s. We hope you know how much we appreciate your business and always try to exceed your expectations. I apologize that no one offered to help you to your car, and I have addressed this with our to-go teammates in order to avoid this in the future.

V · Married on 08/17/2018

Staff is very knowledgeable about the menu and pricing is as reflected on the menu. Paige was able to provide the correct portion size once we told what we needed. I had enough food to make everyone happy. The food was delivered in a timely manner and we were helped with setup.

Great process, great product, great people.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jaime · event on: 05/16/2018

WE utilized Famous Dave's for a Ribbon Cutting event for our new building grand opening. The servers were prompt, attentive and very friendly. The food was plentiful and we received numerous compliments on the food! With the exception of ordering too much, we would highly recommend Famous Dave's and certainly utilize their catering services for future events

Sent on 05/24/2018

Tanya · event on: 05/15/2017

Called them late morning of the day I needed to cater lunch for a group of 25. Never thought they'd be able fulfill my order and get from the West side of town to the East side by noon. Food was hot, fresh, tasty as ever! Thanks Famous Dave's--always a hit!

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • User7122077 · event on: 08/18/2016

I can't say enough nice things about Famous Dave's catering. We use them for lunch meetings at work. What I appreciate most: 1) Great communication with the catering manager and staff. Very quick and responsive. 2) Very flexible. I wanted something different than the packages they had laid out in the catering menu. I said what we wanted to serve, and received a customized quote for exactly what we wanted. 3) Everyone absolutely loves the food - no complaints there. We had more than enough food for everyone too! 4) Set up is as easy as it gets and they do a really nice job with the packaging. Everything you need is included and looks appealing. Thank you Famous Daves! We get a lot of requests for your food so we'll be seeing you again soon!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Maria · Married on 06/23/2012

Haley was great to work with. She did excellent follow up and always answered our questions timely.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Famous Dave's BBQ's reply:

Thanks Maria! It was wonderful working with you and Craig to help make your day memorable!

Tricia · event on: 12/22/2017

4.2

This is the third time I have used Famous Dave's for an event for my business and they did not disappoint. Every time I have called they are always so helpful and happy. They where prompt and helpful in setting things up for me. My employees enjoyed the food. I would recommend them for a large event like I have had and on a personal note my family orders and drive a pretty far distance to just enjoy the food for dinner at home

Sent on 01/10/2018