7 Reviews for Family Affair Catering & Event Planning

7 Family Affair Catering & Event Planning Reviews

I used Family Affair Catering for my 60th birthday celebration. From the beginning of my planning, all the way to the last attendee leaving my function, everything was on point. The invitations were mailed and monitored, party favors assembled. I was provided vendor names for photography and music. They kept a listing of all my scheduled due dates for payments and sent reminders. The food was amazing. The bartender kept everyone happy. The chosen DJ kept everyone on the floor and the chosen photographer got all the pictures I wanted. If you are looking for someone that will make your event "A FAMILY AFFAIR" look no further. A Family Affair will keep in mind that it's your event and make your day, YOUR DAY.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Family affair catered a wedding that I attended and the food was delicious. I typically expect wedding food to be bland, but I went home with a happy full stomach. My favorite was the sundried tomato, spinach, and cheese stuffed chicken! It was great and seasoned to perfection. Everything was plated beautifully including the salads that were served in martini glasses! Great service and delicious food! I will use them for my future events!

Profile Picture S, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for excellent service and delicious food then this is the company to choose. They understand your needs and go out of their way to make your day special. The cost was affordable and you will get more than you pay for. They know exactly what they are doing and make everything easy. They are kind and wonderful people to work with, I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Makayla , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I hired this company to cater my sisters bridal shower. They were awesome!! The shrimp and grits were a hit! They are definitely flexible and answered all of my emails right away. The event coordinator was very knowledgeable and gave some great advice on what needed to be done. I would definitely recommend using this company!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Family Affair Catering is absolutely one of my favorite caterers. The food is fresh, delicious, and cooked like no one I've ever used before. For my mom's retirement, we had over 100 guests to feed and wanted a full meal. The option chosen included a meat, two sides, fresh rolls, and tea. The price was in line with our budget and we are planning to use them again this year. Several guests requested their contact information and we gladly shared! I'd recommend Family Affair Catering to anyone who loves great food with an exceptional display! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7701062, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

The pricing was very reasonable. I had them do full place settings and it was well worth the little extra. The tables looked gorgeous! They were very accommodating as I had several special requests. I had the roast beef/chicken, red potatoes and green beans. The flavor was very nice but the food was initially brought out luke warm. They immediately addressed the issue once they had been made aware. Unfortunately, because of this, many of my guests had a very long wait to get their food. This was the only issue. Even though it was a big issue I would give them another try because they did everything else right. They were easy to work with, they communicated very well from start to finish, the pricing was just right and I absolutely loved the place settings.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/16, 1 Review