Fallon's Flowers Reviews

Fallon's Flowers 5
Fallon's Flowers 6
Fallon's Flowers 7

Megan · Married on 08/05/2018

The flowers they did for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!! I was so impressed. I am not very knowledgeable about flowers, and all I knew was that I wanted sunflowers. They were able to tell me all the different flowers that would go well with that, even how to make it work for the boutonnieres! I was able to show them a picture of a bouquet from Pinterest I liked, and they did a great job remaking that look but making it unique for me! They also made such good arrangements, even though I probably only gave them vague ideas of what I wanted. I posted some photos so you can see!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 8
    Fallon's Flowers 9
    Fallon's Flowers 10

Bethany · Married on 04/07/2018

Fallon’s was absolutely phenomenal. My bouquet was beautiful. I had a fabric rose made out of my husbands late mother’s wedding dress and Diane did an amazing job placing this in my bouquet and being so accommodating to my wishes. It was such a special bouquet for us, and it wouldn’t have been the same without Fallon’s expert floral skills.

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 11
    Fallon's Flowers 12

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2017

Fallon's Flowers was great for providing my wedding bouquet, corsages, and boutonnieres for my fall wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful and Diane and her staff were very easy to work with. From shopping around this florist is definitely more expensive than others, but my flowers did turn out beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

I met with Diane a good year before my wedding. She was so sweet and accommodating: she understood I knew nothing about flowers but was full of ideas and listened to the ones I pulled off Pinterest! She worked with me throughout the year adding new pieces to my contract and designing me a bridal bouquet for my bridal portraits; even got them sent to a closer location so it could be more convenient for me! Her and her team pulled off all my floral designs without a hitch & those flowers looked & smelled fantastic! One week later and my bridal bouquet still looks/smells as good as it did for my wedding! Thank you so much Diane...I would certainly choose Fallon's all over again!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Michelle Ifill · Married on 05/27/2017

My flowers for my wedding were awesome. From the consultation all the way to my wedding day, everything was great. I'm a wedding planner and I'm very particular and Diane and her staff did a great job with centerpieces, the arch, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Prices are very economical. I will definitely spread the word about her services.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Chelsea · Married on 03/11/2017

Diane helped my vision of an all greenery wedding come true. When I finally saw all the arrangements in the venue, it took my breath away and was more than I asked for. Diane is great at looking at Pinterest boards to get the sense of what you want, and coming up with arrangements all your own.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Sammi · Married on 01/21/2017

Fallons was great to work with! I came in a week before my bridal portrait and they made me an amazing bouquet! I will be using them for my wedding bouquet as well as the other flowers for my wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Fallon's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're honored to be a part of this special time in your life and wish you all the best!

Neshon · Married on 11/12/2016

Diane (Wake Forest Rd Location) was a true gem! I had the slightest clue about flowers and what I wanted for my wedding and Diane whipped out amazing ideas on the spot at our consultation. Not only is Diane creative, she doesn't make you feel pressured into purchasing things that you don't want and she's extremely flexible about changes you need made. She ensured that me and my husband stayed within our budget and created the most beautiful flower arrangements I had ever seen! I had no idea of how to incorporate bouquets into a black and gold themed wedding and she did a fabulous job! We received so many compliments on our ceremony arrangements and bouquets. She even let us rent cylinder vases for candles in the ceremony aisle (which everyone loved!) I would definitely recommend Fallon's Flowers for a wedding. Diane was awesome to work with :-)

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Diane at Fallon's Flowers is a joy to work with. She is open to new ideas, willing to help you get the best for your budget and very easy to communicate with. She helped bring my 3 different centerpieces to life and no one could stop talking about how amazing they were. I would highly recommend them to any bride working on a budget that still wants stunning flowers.

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • User2201283 · 2+ years ago

I used Fallon's Florist for my wedding and they did a beautiful job. The ceremony and reception were set up exactly as I requested, and the bouquets and other flowers were beautiful. I gave a 4.8, because my bouquet was just a little larger than the bridesmaids bouquets when I paid 6 times more for my bouquet. Also, under professionalism, I marked down half a point, because the florist I set everything up with left the company and I was never notified and had to go over everything with a new florist. Other than these few items, I really enjoyed working with Fallon's and they did provide good quality.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Aubrey · Married on 11/11/2017

Fallon's is the best kept secret in the triangle for flowers. If you don't have an extremely particular vision, then don't waste money on any other vendors. My wedding flowers were half the price of all of my friends and they are very flexible if you change your mind about flowers, colors etc a million times. Love working with Fallons!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Grey

Grey · Married on 03/17/2017

Wonderful service, very accommodating.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Monica · Married on 04/26/2013

We worked with Diane Reiman at Fallon's flowers and had a wonderful experience. I chose a shade of purple which was quite difficult to match, and we fretted about finding the flowers that would work well with the theme. Diane knew immediately what to suggest, orchids! We also selected hydrangea and baby's breath, and the day of the ceremony Fallon's delivered the most beautiful lush flowers for all of the arrangements. We were so pleased that many guests took the arrangements home where they lasted for several weeks after the ceremony! I highly recommend Fallon's for great product and value. Thanks Diane!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Chrishaunda · Married on 10/03/2009

3.5

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and David was just a joy to work with. He is straight to the point and his expertise with flowers is just unbelievable. I was thoroughly please with his services.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Mallory · Married on 08/11/2018

3.0

I had a great experience with Fallon's Flowers. We used them for my sister's wedding 10 years ago as well as my wedding in 2018. The bouquets and arrangements turned out beautifully and just as I pictured them. Also found them to be very reasonable! They understand what you want/looking for and are easy to work with. Definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Fallon's Flowers 13
    Fallon's Flowers 14

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

I worked with Diane at Fallon's Flowers. She was such a great help. I don't know much about flowers, I just knew I wanted my bouquets to be beautiful. She was very helpful with showing me flowers that were within my color scheme all while staying on my budget. I was a little nervous because you don't know what your bouquets will look like until the day of. However, I was not disappointed. They were absolutely stunning! She provided me with 7 bouquets, 3 corsages, and 11 boutineers. I will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jane · Married on 04/23/2011

Fallon's did a great job with a last minute arrangement for us. It was a complicated order so I had to go back a few times to make changes and make sure it was right, but it all turned out great in the end and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 07/12/2011

mary · Married on 11/30/2013

Diane is the best.
    At last minute she was able to decorate church for me and gave me a good deal.
    She was a little late with email responses sometimes, but i know it was cuz of her busy schedule.
    My guests were taking home the centerpieces after the reception and called me days later to say they were still looking good.
    The place to go to in triangle when getting married.

Sent on 12/16/2013

3.0

Fallon's was a great option for us as we did not want to decorate with many expensive flowers. We got a bunch of baby's breath at a while sale value as well as some beautiful seasonal flowers for our bouquets and boutonnières. Unfortunately, there was a mix up and they actually made our boutonnières when we planned on having a friend make them for less. When we got them, they were not what we expected and looked rather dingy. However, we were reimbursed for those and we were able to make them look nicer after they let us pick some other flowers to add. Fallon's was also very generous as our wedding was the same day Hurricane Matthew hit NC and the flowers we requested were not available for pick up. Instead, they let us select 2 buckets full of flowers in our colors that ended looking beautiful. They were very responsive and respectful, especially during the stressful days leading up to the wedding with a hurricane approaching.

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2019

3.6

Completely wrong bouquet

My florist was unable to do my bridal bouquet for my bridal portraits because she typically orders large orders just for weddings. After reading positive reviews, I reached out to Fallon’s a couple weeks before I needed my bouquet. Worried it would not be enough time, I made sure to ask the girl at the front if it would be a problem to which she assured me it wouldn’t. Once I sat down with the florist, however, he acted like my timeline was almost completely unreasonable. Then after a quick five-ten minute discussion and showing pictures of what I wanted I assumed he realized it would be an easy white and light blush bouquet so he agreed he could do it. I showed him a picture of a bouquet I loved and he said it wouldn’t be a problem. I wish I would’ve made sure to pick up my bouquet early because had I done that I would’ve made them take out all the greenery. I have attached two pictures-the one with no greenery is the exact picture I showed him and the other is the bouquet I received. Although the bouquet I received was pretty, it was completely different from what I wanted. To top it all off, the girl who initially helped me told me it would be around $75 and when I picked it up it was $125. I wish I would’ve given myself more time while picking up the bouquet so I could’ve argued that point as well. I would never use Fallon’s again. I hope no other bride has her vision completely missed.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Fallon's Flowers 15
    Fallon's Flowers 16

3.6
      3.5

A little unorganized during the process but the day of the wedding everything was on time and beautiful!

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • User2651972 · 2+ years ago

3.2
      2.5

I loved my flowers from fallons. Everyone said they were lovely. I didn't get exactly what i pictured in my mind though. Also my groom boutonniere was wrong.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Stacy · Married on 11/07/2009

3.2
      3.5

We used the Fallon's Flowers on Wake Forest Road. I originally had hired another florist but after meeting with Fallon's, I felt that I got more "bang for my buck" here. I left a picture of the bouquet that I wanted to be used for my formal bridal portrait and for the wedding. When I came to pick up my bouqet for my bridal portrait, some of the flowers were slightly wilted. I pointed this out to the florist who said that they were supposed to look that way and that was unacceptable and she re-made my bouqet with roses that actually looked like roses.

Wedding Day: The flower arrangements for the ceremony were beautiful. My bouquet looked similar to the first one that she made for me for the formal bridal portrait so there were a few flowers that were slightly wilted and the bouquet wasn't as big as it was supposed to be. The bridesmaids and the jr bridesmaids bouquets were the same size and they were supposed to be different sizes, yet I was charged 2 different prices. Also, their bouquets were supposed to be a mix of white and pale pink roses and there were no pink roses in their bouquets.

If you hire this vendor as your florist, make sure to stay on them. Brides, have someone that you trust and knows exactly what you requested to monitor the floral selection on the wedding day (maybe even instead of delievery, having someone to go and pick up the flowers) so that the flowers can be re-done if necessary.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2012

2.2
      2.0

I called a week before my wedding just to check up and make sure everything was going well. Turned out the lady I had my consultation with no longer worked there and the person who took over had no idea what I wanted. I reviewed my visions with her over the phone and they reassured me everything would be just fine..... in hindsight I should have gone down there and spent some time with them.... the flowers for the most part were pretty but nothing like I wanted.... the flowers on my cake looked DEAD which still upsets me when I look at my wedding photos to this day. They also called me about 1.5 hrs before my wedding was to start and were at the WRONG VENUE! Which needless to say added more stress than needed! At the end of the day my husband and I were married and if I had the time I would have given them a piece of my mind and some of my money back!

Sent on 10/22/2013

1.8
      1.5
      1.0
      1.5
      2.0

Stay on top of these people because although the flowers turn out nice yout can very quickly fall the cracks and be forgotton. My order was adjusted and I ran into huge issues. Couldn't get responses, even when I called and was assured my inquiry would be responded to. If this is your only option, the flowers turn out fine, but if you can find someone with better responsiveness then go with them.

Sent on 10/12/2015