Falco's Catering Reviews

Falco's Catering 4
Falco's Catering 5

Joanne Magyar · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Vow Renewal

My Husband and I did a Vow Renewal for our 30th Wedding Anniversary at the Renaissance. It was more than we could have hoped for from start to finish. The food was outstanding and the Staff did an amazing job looking after us and our guests. If you are looking to have a smaller intimate gathering or something on a larger scale then this definitely fits the bill.

Falco's Catering 6
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Christiana

Christiana Ricciuti · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely beyond amazing.

We had our wedding at the Asbury Hotel & Falco's was recommended to us (they know the place like the back of their hand!) Where do I even begin with them? Alissa was the person we spoke to from the beginning. Can I just say I felt like we became so close by the end of the whole process, I completely adore her! She was BEYOND accommodating from the start and made sure every single request was taken care of. We talked through dietary restrictions (I and a lot of my family are vegan/gluten free - she had so many options that were above and BEYOND for us at the wedding). But also catered to the two large Italian families as well. Our tasting, which my parent's and in-laws attended as well was one of the most fun nights of our lives. It was a mock wedding where we met the staff, ate, and drank the night away . (I've never heard of anything like that - absolutely spectacular). Choosing the menu was a blast with Alissa- not kidding every single thing we requested was accommodated (to another vegan entree- in addition to an off menu mahi mahi dish , and different things we thought up on our own). Ps- I wanted Alissa to attend my wedding as a guest by the end of it! Getting to the day- I was lucky enough to have Lisa as my maitre d. Let me just say she was my third mother on that day, my cool aunt, and an extreme professional all rolled into one cute little lady. She made sure our room after the ceremony was filled with our cocktail hour food & also kept away everyone for some alone time for us. She ran around making sure important family members were taken care of. We always had our favorite drink in hand because of her and she even figured out how to bustle my dress for me when no one else could. Needless to say I just ADORED her as well. Lastly, THE FOOD. Everyone absolutely raved about the food & they even packed all the leftovers for us so we could continue to enjoy it. Our cocktail hour was unmatched- most people were stuff just from that (the pasta bar was irresistible). Our big Italian family couldn't get enough of the buffet- steak, chicken, fish... they even tried tofu! Needless to say, if you want true professionals, the most kind hearted people, and the tastiest food ever Falco's is your place.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Karen Moriarty · Married on 06/14/2019

Great service, food and peace of mind!

Falco's catered our daughter's wedding at Convention Hall in Asbury Park. They did a fantastic job. Alissa was great in planning the event with us, Lisa did a wonderful job as Maître D, and Steve did an incredible job with the food. Over 250 people in attendance and so many commented on the quality of the food and service. Thanks gang!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Poss · Married on 06/10/2019

Great customer service!

Our wedding at The Renaissance with Falco's Catering on October 6th, 2019 was amazing. Heather helped us with less than a years time to plan our day. She was quick to respond to any and all questions and was so flexible in meeting me to go over details. The owners, John and Steve, were also so friendly and willing to make our day special. The food is amazing, which was seen at the mock wedding tasting (this is great so you can see that they have quality food). They hold only one event at a time, making your day their focus. The main room has great acoustics and the staff are so attentive to all the details. Lisa was our maitre'd and she was truly to definition of professional. She made sure we had everything we wanted for the day and helped run each part smoothly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Couldn't recommend Falco's more for any event! Everything from our initial tasting, to planning the menu, and corresponding back and forth was effortless and perfect! The food was phenomenal with choices for everyone. They even were able to accommodate adding a vegetarian and kosher option. Everyone talked about how great the food was from the cocktail hour, to the meal, and the deserts and farewell station! Heather and her team are amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 06/01/2019

Could not have asked for better service or food!

Heather understood my vision from the moment we met. We were able to create a laid back menu with sophisticated tastes that everyone loved! The mini meals were truly incredible, and everyone loved that there was no official sit down meal! The day was crazy, but Heather was the calming factor that made sure everything ran perfectly. If you want great food that you can individualize to whatever you desire, you need to hire Falcos! Special thanks to Heather for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Follmer · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful food and service

We used Falco's for our wedding and I highly recommend them. Heather was absolutely amazing. She is incredibly responsive and helpful. She ensured everything went smoothly and perfectly according to our plans. She helped set out all of our decor and layout exactly as we wanted and frequently checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we did not need anything. The food at Falco's was incredible, we got so many compliments and positive feedback on the cocktail hour (especially the slider station!) and everyone loved the dinner buffet. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sammie Merrill · Married on 04/27/2019

They made our dreams come true -

Falco's Catering at the Renaissance was our dream venue. I grew up in Ocean Township and knew that they have been around forever, but it wasn't until I booked my wedding with them that I realized the real reason as to WHY they have been around forever! Alissa was our master planner and she did everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING to make sure our special day was perfect. My fiance and I had been engaged for 3 years never thinking we would ever have a "real" wedding...but the packages Alissa put together for us to meet our budget was TOP notch. The flexibility they had with the open bar and alcohol packages really made a huge difference for us. The ballroom was beyond elegant and exactly what we were looking for...Now everyone goes to a wedding expecting the food to be "ok" - but not at Falco's - every single one of our guests is still raving about how amazing the food was!! Their list of appetizer options was endless! Our ceremony was scheduled to be outside....but with our luck, the morning of the wedding was cloudy, cold and looking like rain. I called our Matre'de, Lisa, at 8am, asking her what were we going to do?? She calmed me instantly, took care of everything with the rest of the team at Falco's who all went in earlier than they should have and brought the ceremony from the patio into their club room and made it look gorgeous. Lisa had everything under control and even managed to ensure that all 5 of our young children (who were our bridal party) didn't want for anything. They knew where to find her at all times to get anything they needed which let us enjoy the ride and be "off- duty" as parents for our special day. I could honestly write a book about how much happiness and wonderful memories Falco's helped bring to my wife and I...it was a perfect day.

Falco's Catering 12
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Colleen T · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Falcos!

Our experience with Falco's was fantastic. From the start, Heather was professional and provided a stress free experience as she coordinated with the Berkeley to cater our wedding. The food was fantastic, and our guest were raving about it after the wedding. Falco's provides a unique and updated approach to wedding food. The choices for passed appetizers alone is amazing. They even provided local mini-ice cream pops as part of dessert. It is without hesitation that I recommend Falcos and Heather for your wedding. Thank you Heather for all of your hard work and for making our wedding experience flawless!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jamie Costello · Married on 01/11/2019

Unbelievable food and service!!

Wow! We cannot recommend Falco’s enough!! From Day 1, they gave us an overwhelming menu choice that allowed us to truly customize the food to our favorites. We had a standard cocktail hour and sit-down plated dinner, and everything was delicious!! From a sushi bar to the steak dinner - guests are still raving about the food! Lisa was our maitre’d the day of, and she made sure we weren’t without food or drink the whole night. During the beginning of cocktail hour, she even made us a plate of all the hors d'oeuvres to eat before we went out to see everyone! We also did passed desserts - s’mores, ice cream, and zeppole fries, which was a huge hit!! Our reception was at the Asbury Hotel, and they have worked together in the past, so the communication and day-of was seamless! Falco’s was very easy to communicate with and we recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience working with Falco's!

Falco's was an excellent caterer for our wedding! Our guests loved the food and there was plenty of it! We really wanted something laid back and not formal and Falco's was extremely to accommodate our wants and needs, and even coordinated with other food/dessert vendors to make sure we had all the many different things we wanted for our big day! They have such a huge assortment of options and I really felt like our menu was customized just for us. Alissa and Katrina were very easy to work with -- I would highly recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible caterer!

We are so sorry that this review is so overdue! Falco’s did an incredible job. The food was DELICIOUS. Our wedding was back in October and our family and friends are still talking about how much they loved the food! We went with their Boardwalk Plated Package, but Falco’s will customize anything you want so your wedding reflects your own personal style. We worked with Heather and Katrina and they were excellent. They were very patient with us when our guest list kept changing last minute and super helpful in sourcing kosher meals for a few of our guests. They were also very flexible in terms of our timeline. We wanted our reception to run a little differently than the traditional timeline and Katrina made sure the kitchen would be able to stick to it. She also made sure we ate and set aside our favorite hors d’oeuvres from cocktail hour for us - VERY important when you’re being pulled in a thousand directions on your wedding day! We can’t thank Falco’s enough. We highly recommend! :)

Sent on 01/05/2019

Phyllis · Married on 06/09/2018

What a wonderful experience. Amazing food, staff was professional. We decided to rearrange the room they set up and they were graciously accommodating. We had such a great time. It was very cost effective. They did everything. We just had to show up! Definitely got more for the money. Thank you Alissa, Linda and the rest of the team.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/26/2018

The food was amazing. Staff was professional and bar tander was friendly and felt like family.

Falco's Catering 13
    Falco's Catering 14
    Sent on 05/30/2018

T.J. · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Falco's as our vendor was perhaps the best decision we made on our big day (apart from marrying each other!). Our wedding was at the Asbury Hotel, which highly recommended Falco's. We worked primarily with Alissa, and there are not enough words to sing her praises. She is super friendly, professional, and extremely responsive - and delightfully, she truly is invested in making sure that your day is free of stress, full of food, and joyous. She was truly willing to personalize our big day to our tastes without ever upselling us, and had an answer to everything - a well-oiled machine that never felt like stodgy, boring, or overly traditional. We were blown away by Renee, our Maitre D' - like Alissa, totally on top of everything, so nice, and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She somehow executed many moving parts with such efficiency and expertise. Most importantly, the food was awesomely delicious and everyone raved about it. There is not enough praise for Falco's - they make the entire process as easy as possible, do it with such joy, and truly make you feel like family.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

We were towards the late end selecting a caterer, and ended up putting a deposit down with Falco’s without really knowing them. I’m so glad we did. They do a mock wedding for the tasting and their food is absolutely amazing. So many guests were telling me how much they hate typical wedding food, and that they were so (pleasantly) surprised at the quality from Falco’s. We got the ice pops and had guests practically fighting over them. The waiters were running back to refill their trays before the far half of the room even knew they were available. I had sent my Aunt to the venue while we were taking pictures before the wedding started, and they wouldn’t even let her set anything up. We brought everything to the venue the day before with a few drawings and descriptions of how we wanted the tables, and it ended up looking gorgeous. We worked with Steve, Alissa, and Heather, and they are all gems. Anything we wanted, needed, or dreamed of was made a reality.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Falco's Catering's reply:

Megan and Travis,
    Thank you for your kind words. We were so honored to be a part of your Wedding Day at Beach Haus Brewery in Belmar! What a great venue for your big day! From our family to yours...we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Falco's Catering

Ellyn · Married on 12/31/2017

Falco's Catering was simply the best! We got married on NYE at The Berkeley in Asbury Park. From the first food tasting to our last moments of the wedding, Lisa (our maitre'd) was there every step of the way. She is seriously the best! She made us feel comfortable and even helped us with our rehearsal! Heather was also wonderful, quickly responding to emails and going over the menu numerous times to accommodate the groom's food allergy. They provide delicious food, have all of the linens and details you need and are truly supportive of your special day!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Aubrey · Married on 09/30/2017

I don't know where to begin. My fiancé and I booked our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront in Asbury Park for Sept. 30, 2017. (This past weekend). When I tell you that when booking, we chose Falcos on 100% reputation over any other caterer. Our friends, family and even strangers suggested them and now we know why. Falcos staff is the true definition of an impeccable catering company. They're not only professional and outstanding in the food department, their staff is now family. Alissa, is a true pleasure to have gone thru the past year working with. She does not know the word "No". At least I never once heard it out of her mouth. Tory was a pleasure to have as our captain! She was always there to help us! And Lisa, our Maitre D.. made our day possible. Every nerve went out the window when she walked thru the door! She is exquisite and incredible at her job. Falco, you have the perfect staff and the greatest company! Every venue you are in is incredibly lucky to have you!

Falco's Catering 15
    Falco's Catering 16
    Falco's Catering 17
    Falco's Catering 18
    Falco's Catering 19
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

Outstanding in every way!! My daughters wedding was an amazing event and Falco's helped every step of the way! The food and service exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

When my fiancé and I booked our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, we had a choice of two caterers. We went to both tastings and at the catering for Falco's, we booked our wedding right away with them! Not only did we enjoy the food, but we loved the service of all the staff and loved that the owners and staff made us feel like part of their family and that they'd be honored to be part of our big day! We felt their packages were reasonably priced for the amount of food they offered. We went to two tastings and were able to try a wide array of their appetizers/entrees/desserts. I worked with Heather up until our event who was extremely helpful and attentive, answering any questions we had immediately and offering her assistance whenever possible. When it came to the week of our event we met with Lisa who was our Maitre'd, who instantly made us feel comfortable, confident and stress free!! She made us feel like family, and that she would do everything in her power to make our night the best. And she did just that. Our venue was decorated beautifully, both with linens/decor provided by Falco's and also decor that I provided to her. Our guests told us the food was some of the best they've ever had at a wedding event, from the cocktail hour stations and appetizers, to entree choices, and desserts. Lisa had food in our bridal suite for my husband and I when we arrived, a drink in our hand the entire night when we wanted, and smoothly transitioned all of our gifts and belongings to our hotel room following the reception. Lisa, we can't thank you and your assisting staff enough for making our night so amazing. It is one we will never forget and was truly the best night ever!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

My fiance and I LITERALLY vetted dozens of caterers leading up to our wedding, so when we found Falco's it was like a breath of fresh air! From day one, the entire Falco's team provided outstanding customer service and INCREDIBLE food! We had a pescatarian menu and did a cocktail style reception that turned out amazing. All of our guests raved up and down about the food. But that's not even touching on the best part of Falco's for us: Our contact Alissa was amazing throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. Whenever I needed something, I just reached out to her and it was done that day. She helped with everything from the seating chart to the alcohol order and then some! To boot, our Maitre D' Katrina was incredible the day of our wedding. Katrina anticipated potential issues I wouldn't have even thought of and truly made our day go off without a hitch. In short, we really owe so much of the success of our wedding to Falco's and couldn't have done it without their amazing team. If you're looking for a caterer for your wedding, look no further - Falco's will give you delicious food, incredible customer service, and peace of mind on your wedding day, which is priceless!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Dana · Married on 09/08/2017

The Falcos team was amazing to work with during the entire wedding process! The team was flexible with our changes and did everything to accommodate us! The food at cocktail hour and dinner delicious and all our guests were very happy with the spread provided. Lisa was our Maître D and if she is available you MUST request her, her experience and attention to details is above and beyond what you could image. (she even bustled my dress!) Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Mary · Married on 09/01/2017

We had our wedding on September 1st 2017 at Bayonet Farm in Holmdel Park. The food was fantastic and the service incredible. Alyssa and Lisa truly helped make our day amazing.

Falco's Catering 20
    Falco's Catering 21
    Falco's Catering 22
    Sent on 02/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Falco's catered our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. Falco's was amazing! We worked with Heather Messina during the planning process and she was able to answer all of our questions. Lisa Conover was our Maitre D' and she made sure all of the details were covered forthe day of the wedding! She took all of the stress of the day off of my plate and was such a pleasure to work with. The Falco's staff along with our captain, Renee, were a pleasure to work with and made sure my husband and I along with our guests had everything they needed! The food is absolutely amazing! There are so many options to choose from and all of the hors d'oeuvres and entrees were delicious! The goodbye station was also a huge hit with our guests! And the passed Zeppole Fries!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Elissa · Married on 06/17/2017

We always use Falco's Catering and have never had anything but excellence! We recently had our daughters wedding at our home. Falco's Catering catered both the wedding and "welcome" dinner the night before, and did the most PHENOMENAL job! From the initial planning with Alyssa, to preparations with Joey and Stephen Falco to service with their excellent team, they were swift, considerate and professional. From start to finish the service and food were exceptional ! My husband and I were so thrilled and our daughter was over the moon! We have never seen her smile and laugh as much! Our guests were equally blown away. Everyone we talk to says it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We are still dreaming of the Philly cheese steak and mashed potato bars ! We cannot recommend Falco's Catering enough. Many thanks and much love to the Falco's team!

Sent on 08/09/2017