Faithfully Yours Reviews

43 | Las Vegas, NV

43 Reviews for Faithfully Yours

Christy · Married on 04/19/2014

Faith went above and beyond our expectations. We shipped some wedding stuff to her prior to our wedding and she met us the day we arrived in Las Vegas to deliver the boxes. She contacted all of our vendors beforehand and made sure everything went smoothly for this very frazzled bride. I would not hesitate to use her again for any event we needed a coordinator for. A+++++ service!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Rosemary · Married on 04/12/2014

Faith was always available to answer any questions and offer suggestions. She was very helpful and creative when discussing all of the wedding details. She recommended the florist which we were very happy with. Faith also recommended "Fit for a Bride" where we took the wedding dress to get steamed right before the wedding day. She helped create the centerpieces and she was on site to set up everything on the day of the wedding. Faith created a timeline and made sure everything was on schedule throughout the evening. She did an amazing job and we were so lucky to have her oversee our special day.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Christina · Married on 04/12/2014

It was a very great relief to have someone arranging everything for me and communicating with the vendors, especially the day of, so that I could enjoy my beautiful event.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Denise · Married on 03/08/2014

Faith was absolutely wonderful!! My wedding day was stress free thanks to her. And I didn't think that was possible with a 300+ guest list. She put my reception room together and it was completely beautiful! Better than what I had in visioned :). Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Christina · Married on 12/21/2013

Faith was wonderful to us. Our original wedding venue fell through the week of our wedding and Faith was able to pull our wedding off in four days. Idk what we would've done with out her it was beautiful.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/26/2013

STOP! Look no further! Make your big day a RELAXING ONE and work with Faith from Faithfully Yours!!! Here's my story:

My (then future) mother-in-law suggested my (then) fiance and I get a "Day Of" wedding coordinator. She explained what happened with her youngest son's wedding. She ran around trying to get everything put together and literally ended up in the hospital. She missed the wedding. I didn't want that to happen again, and I also didn't want to end up putting all of the work on my bridesmaids. I found Faith a few days later. Her prices are very reasonable AND WORTH IT!!! Do yourself a favor and work with her! She met with my husband and me a few months before the wedding and the week of the wedding. She worked with my vendors, she made a timeline... She was there checking up on my husband and I when I told her he was diagnosed with colon cancer. It was like she became part of our family!

As if those aren't reasons enough, consider this: Who is going to help you remember last minute details? I planned my wedding myself, and Faith helped me tremendously. Who is going to help run the ceremony rehearsal? Who will teach your flower girls how to throw the petals? Surely not your mom, your grandmother or any of your aunts -- they're too busy enjoying YOU and each others' company! Who is going to remind you, 4 days before the wedding, that you need a cake servers and then will PUT THEM OUT the night of the rehearsal? Who will keep the ball rolling during the actual ceremony and reception? Yup. Faith did all of this and more. She always asked me first what I wanted to do, she offered friendly and helpful suggestions (only if I wanted them) and overall, she was AMAZING.

I can't stress this enough -- I did a lot of work to put my wedding together and I loved it, but I wouldn't have fully enjoyed it if I didn't have Faith to take care of the details. Happy Wedding! :)

Sent on 11/24/2013

Lynn · Married on 09/11/2013

Faith was absolutely amazing she went above and beyond my expectations all the time. Faith responded to emails promptly, always gave good advice when I asked and got in touch with all my vendors. On the day of my wedding I never had to worry about one single thing as faith had everything covered, she made my day care free and extremely special. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Faith to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Staci · Married on 04/19/2013

Faith is great to work with and responds quickly to emails and phone communications! I showed her pictures of what I had in mind and she made it happen!! I wasn't sure about a lot of things for my wedding but hiring her was never something I doubted. I felt I had her to help with whatever I needed. Although I was a very do-it-yourself bride, Faith helped with the event planning/venue and did all of my deco the day of.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Anna · Married on 04/05/2013

Faith was fantastic! She held my hand through the crazy wedding planning process, gave me great referrals to other vendors, came up with fantastic ideas to make my day special, and calmed me down when needed! I'd recommend her for any size event!

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/28/2013

Around 10 days before the wedding I realized that I needed someone to do set-up and decor at the restaurant where our reception was held as the room would only be available an hour before our reservation for this and decor set-up isn't done by the wait staff. I panicked a little and immediately began looking for a coordinator who could help with my problem.

I tried one coordinator that I had heard of previously first but they already had a prior commitment, but did give me a list of other coordinators to try. While waiting for responses from the recommended coordinators, I found a listing for Faith at Faithfully Yours and she was incredibly quick to respond to my queries.

She did 2 hours of work - meeting us at the restaurant two days before the wedding to see the space with us and so we could hand off the decorations to her and then a hour just doing the setup on our wedding day. She was very affordable, especially considering the other coordinators either had a 6 hour minimum or a much higher hourly rate. I really felt like she saved the day and she was SO sweet! If need any help with coordination, I recommend contacting Faith!

Sent on 04/25/2013
  • Tina

Cristina · Married on 11/15/2012

I only hired her for the wedding day but she was always with me the entire step of the way and even fought a few of my battles since I was an out of state bride. Faith is a type of person that tells you how it is and does not sugar coat anything. She will tell you the honest truth and give suggestions. I needed that type of wedding planner. Our wedding was flawless and everyone had a blast. All my guest had nothing but good reviews. Faith, thank you for putting up with my incessant emails and making it stress free the day of the wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Raquel · Married on 05/30/2012

Faith Chaplin has been the best thing that has happened to our wedding. With Faith I never felt as though I was relinquishing control to such an important event. Instead I felt like someone with the ability and resources was able to get a grip on a real starting point from where to make our dream come true. She has been an amazing source of knowledge while knowing all the right questions to ask when meeting vendors. Faith knows everyone in town and can find a quality vendor to meet any brides budget. Thanks to her I booked my venue, my cake, and my photographer. She has also helped me with decor and choosing the details of the reception. She is great at what she does and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Khyla · Married on 10/19/2013

The one thing that went right!!! Faith was absolutely amazing and the only vendor I used that I did not have issues with. I was a bit scatter brained during all of the planning for our big day and she did a great job keeping me on track. She understands that weddings don't have to cost you your life savings in order to be beautiful and she will go out of her way to make sure you get what you want at the best price.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2013

Faith was great to work with, truly made my long-distance planning nighmares disappear!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jenni · Married on 09/22/2014

Faith exceeded our expectations from the beginning and continued to throughout the process. We planned our wedding from Canada and she was very proactive by checking in with us regularly.

Faith is very organized, hard-working and honest. She was always on time, flexible, responsive, and attentive to our needs. Faith went out of her way to pick up supplies and offered to run errands on our behalf. She was able to make special arrangements with our reception venue in order to meet our requirements. She was also kind enough to oversee our wedding rehearsal on short notice.

Simply put, Faith is the planner who goes to great lengths to ensure your wedding is on track. For those who are planning their weddings abroad or out of town, she will be your eyes and ears during the process and throughout your wedding day,

I highly recommend Faith to anyone who is looking for a highly experienced and knowledgable planner. Faith knows the business, the vendors and ensures everything is taken care of so you and your wedding party can enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Faith was an AMAZING wedding planner. If not for her help for the many months prior to the wedding, things would have been stressful and difficult to manage for both myself and my husband!
    Faith was helpful, organized, efficient, and truly knows the business of wedding planning. She thought of the details that I had missed and kept everything controlled and organized.
    We truly would not have made it through the stress of a wedding without Faiths help!

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • Vegas Style

Casey · Married on 06/08/2014

Faith was an absolute god send, I’m so happy we hired her to be our Day of Co-ordinator. After a year of dreaming and planning we felt confident that we had everything in place, but as the date neared we soon realized that we were going to need some help. We had 50 people travelling in from all over and the travel logistics alone were starting to require more energy that we had to spare. Once we had Faith on board we were able to relax, knowing that at least on the day, we weren’t going to have to worry. She soon proved way more valuable than that, she went above and beyond to ensure that we were at ease from the moment we arrived in Vegas until she returned the last of our decorations… Faith had all the details handled. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her… the only thing I would do differently is bring her on sooner!

Sent on 09/25/2014

0.6
      0.0
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5
      0.0

We hired Faith for the Day of Coordination for our Wedding Ceremony and were extremely disappointed. She had a very bad attitude during our rehearsal which left us, our parents, and our Wedding Party pretty upset (and confused). We hoped come the Wedding Day she would be more helpful, but after taking us to the ready-room she just sat on the couch and was busy on her phone. Finally she did manage to take some things over to the ceremony site since I was unable to leave the room. The only other thing anyone saw her do was time our entrances down the aisle. Our guests said that as soon as everyone made it up the aisle they saw her gather her things and leave. We haven't heard from her since, no "congratulations", no "thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day" - nothing.

Considering neither of us have been married before and that this was the biggest day of lives, we were hoping a Wedding Planner would be more caring and concerned with our needs and make the day easier for us. Instead, we all got the feeling that we were wasting her time and I couldn't be more disappointed. Her rates were cheap compared to other Day-Of Wedding Planners, so I guess you really get what you pay for. If I had to do it again, I would definitely pay more to have someone who was attentive, caring, and professional. Hiring Faith is the only thing we wish we would've done differently.

Sent on 06/10/2014