Faithfully Focused Photography Reviews

6 | Temecula, CA

6 Reviews for Faithfully Focused Photography

Amanda and Lyndsy from Faithfully Focused Photography did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Our pictures turned out beautiful! We got married at Mount Palomar Winery and they knew all of the great spots on the property to take pictures. I didn't even see them during the ceremony and they got some amazing shots. They were very easy to communicate with and made sure all of my requests for pictures were met...and had great suggestions for others! I would very highly recommend them for any type of photographs you need taken.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

I could have not asked for more beautiful pictures!! I am so grateful to Amanda and Lyndsy for capturing the day just as I had envisioned. They took advantage of the beautiful venue and natural light to create the rustic feel I was looking for. They were experts in bringing out the best in my husband and me and our bridal party. The entire process was easy from beginning to end, I received my pictures quickly. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for pictures that bring you right back to that wonderful day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alison · Married on 11/15/2014

I absolutely love all the pictures that Faithfully Focused has taken. Amanda and Linsdy are very friendly and very easy to work with. They took my engagement photos and wedding photos and I could not have been happier with all my pictures. I had certain pictures that I wanted to have taken and they had the ideas printed in hand so they made sure they were taken. I would use Faithfully Focused for any family photos, maternity pictures, anniversary photos or for any other occasion. I can not say enough positive things about working with Amanda and Lindsy at Faithfully Focused.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Tina · Married on 10/10/2014

We received all of our photos back from our big day and were incredibly pleased with all of them! It was very stressful picking a photographer from out of state, but the ladies at Faithfully Focused did such a great job that I would recommend them to anyone in the area. They managed to get all of the shots we want as well as adding many more from their own creative minds. We're forever grateful to be able to relive our best day over and over every time we hi through our photos.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Laura · Married on 09/21/2014

AMAZING! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda and Lyndsy! From our very first meeting we knew that these were the photographers we wanted to capture our special day! In searching through wedding vendors it's hard to find a connection and trust someone with such an important task but knowing that we share the same values and faith meant so much to us! Our engagement photos turned out beautiful! The hard part was picking which ones to frame! On the wedding day, these ladies were super on top of it! They got all of our shots, were great at organzing our bridal party, family, and large groups for pictures, and kept to our tight schedule. They were wonderful to be around and work with. We've already seen some sneak preview photos from the wedding day and we can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Diana · Married on 02/17/2013

I cannot say enough nice things about the service we were given. I loved the entire experience. Everything was handled perfectly and my family had a relaxed and enjoyable time with the photographer. The quality of the pictures was exceptional and delivery was ahead of schedule. We have received a ton of compliments from friends and family re the photos. I highly recommend Faithfully Focused.

Sent on 05/08/2013