Faith In Marriage Reviews

146 | Fishersville, VA

146 Reviews for Faith In Marriage

Christine · Married on 06/06/2015

Jennifer was great to work with from the first phone call right through our event. We worked virtually together (I live in DC and our ceremony was in Charlottesville) to create and edit my wedding ceremony and she offered great insight and suggestions that made for such a beautiful ceremony - and with content that was meaningful and personal to us. To my surprise, the ceremony was the highlight of our wedding and far exceeded any expectation I had.

Jennifer was the consummate professional. She came early to greet me and to briefly review our plan. I can't articulate enough how wonderful our ceremony was! Our guests also complimented us on the ceremony, commending Jennifer for her poised demeanor and delivery.

Hire her with 100% confidence and don't look back!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jennifer was amazing to work with and very flexible when we had to change some of our ceremony on the fly!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Jennifer. We could not have imagined a more perfect and smooth ceremony! We have had so many people approach us about her beautiful words And we couldn't agree more!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jennifer was great. We needed help with our ceremony and vows. She listened and asked questions, then got us started with suggestions and examples. It was a beautiful ceremony we will never forget!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Jennifer was fantastic! She was so relaxed and professional. She helped us create a ceremony that was perfect for us. We loved working with her and were so glad she was part of our day!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jennifer was wonderful, we can't say enough good things about her. She was always quick to respond, thorough in her preparation, and provided invaluable feedback on our ceremony. She was incredibly flexible and let us write our vows and ceremony just as we wanted and provided help when we needed advice. She was fair, non-judgmental, and an absolute pleasure to work with. We very much enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/02/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Jennifer. She helped us to feel relaxed and comfortable in our small private wedding. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and mindfulness throughout the process, and although our event was small, she treated it just the same as if it was a grand affair.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Sara · Married on 11/01/2014

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the very first conversation we had with her, she was extremely professional, easy-going, knowledgeable, and very interested in getting to know us as a couple. We met Jennifer in-person several months before our wedding and clicked with her instantly. Her outgoing personality was exactly what we were looking for. Jennifer made the "ceremony script" process very easy, as well. She sent us several options and then worked with us on our revisions so that our vision for the ceremony would be possible - and it turned out so perfect! Since we live in Boston, and couldn't get to Virginia often or quickly, we were unable to meet with Jennifer more than the first time prior to the wedding. That being said, Jennifer was very responsive and available, making it easy for us to stay in touch via email and phone for the final touches closer to our wedding. Jennifer also made sure both our rehearsal and our wedding ceremony went smoothly. She was such a reassuring and calming presence in the midst of what could have easily been a very tense/nervous situation. We received so many compliments regarding Jennifer's services after the rehearsal and even more so after the wedding. We would highly recommend Jennifer as an officiant!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Holly · Married on 10/25/2014

Jennifer was wonderful for everything and our ceremony was more perfect than I could ever imagine. I could not be happier that we found her.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2014

Rev. Jennifer was warm, responsive and wonderful. She spoke with both of us to understand the ceremony we envisioned, and provided us with drafts that perfectly captured and respected what we wanted. She was truly a pleasure to work with, and helped make our wedding day memorable and our marriage ceremony beautiful - many of our guests remarked on the warm presence she projected. We would unreservedly recommend her to any couple seeking a personalized ceremony they can truly make their own.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Erica · Married on 10/11/2014

I highly recommend Jennifer to any couple that is looking for an officiant. She was extremely easy to work with. My husband and I did not actually meet Jennifer in person until at our wedding rehearsal, however, we knew from the first time we spoke with her that she was definitely the person we wanted to marry us. She was very quick to respond to any questions we had and very flexible (we had to rehearse at a hotel since our wedding venue was booked the day before our wedding). I got numerous compliments from my family on how great of a job Jennifer did at our ceremony.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

Jennifer helped me to make my wedding very personal. She was always available to help me when I was preparing our service and writing our vows. She has a genuine caring personality and I would gladly recommend her to any one getting married.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Jennifer was a wonderful addition to our wedding! She was easy to get in touch with, quick to respond, and accommodating to any changes we wanted to make. We had no rehearsal, but Jennifer made us very comfortable during the ceremony. Our dog was our ringbearer, and unfortunately the rings fell off her collar, but we didn't find out until the ring exchange part of the ceremony. Jennifer was very calm and helped improvise to finish the ceremony without the rings.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jennifer was everything we wanted and more from an officiant. We didn't want a ceremony with all Bible verses and "serve thy husband" vibe and we were blown away with what Jennifer came up with. Everything I requested she amazed me with how perfect she made it. I wanted our marriage address to show my husband and my personalities and sent her a very rough draft and a couple of articles I loved and she turned it into something that was flawless. Trust me, there was not a single dry eye in the entire wedding. I highly recommend Jennifer and Faith In Marriage to anyone! She will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Laurie · Married on 08/30/2014

We were having a little bit of a hard time finding an officiant that would be 100% secular. Luckily, I found Jennifer in some online searching. She was absolutely fantastic to work with prior to the wedding. Very responsive via phone calls & emails, and we met up prior to the big day just to chat, get to know one another, discuss some details of the ceremony, etc.
    She sent us basically an 'a la carte' ceremony with a few different sections & different versions of some of the sections that we could pick & choose from, and re-write/edit as we wanted. We had a craft beer themed wedding - that included a unity ceremony of pouring two different double IPAs (one from Finger Lakes of NY where I'm originally from, & one from Shenandoah Valley VA where my husband is from) into one glass & we shared a beer during the ceremony. That, combined with the rest of our customized ceremony, made for a wonderfully unique & tailored-for-us experience.
    We had a cocktail hour before the ceremony (so the wedding party could get a majority of the photos done prior to the ceremony). Jennifer was there for that, meeting guests & getting know our friends and family.
    She is very well spoken and articulate. The ceremony was inside, with about 175 guests, and everyone could hear her very clearly, even at the back of the room - no microphone or speakers needed. The pace of ceremony was perfect, & we kept it down to about 15-20 minutes so we could hurry up & get the reception started!
    I highly recommend her to others who are engaged, especially those looking for a ceremony tailored for themselves. She helped us create a perfect wedding, one that we are still getting compliments on today - almost 4 months later. I'm confident in saying you will not be disappointed in choosing Jennifer as your officiant.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Jennifer was extremely prompt, friendly, and very professional. Our wedding was an amazing day and I greatly appreciate her services.

Sent on 10/19/2014

kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

Our ceremony was the single most important thing to us a couple. When we found Jennifer it was like a breath of fresh air. She worked with us personally to create a ceremony that reflected our values and relationship. She was punctual, professional, but also so warm and kind. At our rehearsal she handled our crazy family and organized everything so that the big day would go smoothly. On the wedding day Jennifer spoke wonderfully and did not rush through anything. Our guests have told us that our ceremony was the highlight of our wedding day and it gave them a lasting impression of us as a couple. She had a presence that brought a sense of peace and joy to the ceremony. For reference, our wedding was interfaith, Jewish and Christian. We had multiple readings and traditions all of which Jennifer helped us blend into the ceremony.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Melanie · Married on 07/05/2014

From the moment I contacted Jennifer about our wedding she was responsive, open and clearly approachable. She made time to meet us for lunch one day, giving us a chance to know her on a more personal level prior to the busy wedding day. She clearly loved what she was doing in her role as officiant; her enthusasim bubbled over. We wanted to write our own ceremony and she fully supported that--accepting and presenting our version as if it were her own writing and sentiments. She embodied the unconditional love that we wanted to bring to the ceremony. During the ceremony she was so very clear, focused and flawless. We're so grateful we found her!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Laurel · Married on 06/21/2014

Jennifer was a wonderful officiant at our wedding. She was more than patience with how long it took for my now husband I to edit the ceremony script and write our own vows, which took several months for us to do! She is very professional, organized, and responsive to emails.
    Jennifer did not impose her own beliefs on the ceremony, but encouraged us to craft a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. She had no problem with us having differing beliefs.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Allison · Married on 06/14/2014

My guests could not stop talking about what a great job Jennifer did with our ceremony. We only talked over the phone when I booked her and then we exchanged numerous emails to discuss the ceremony plan and finally we had a Skype conversation to finalize all of the details. We didn't even have a rehearsal but that didn't bother Jennifer at all. She made sure we had all our bases covered. She was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Caroluce · Married on 06/08/2014

If you want a friendly, personable and flexible Wedding Officiant then look no further. Jennifer went way beyond to provide a most memorable ceremony with perfection. She tailored the ceremony to our wants and needs perfectly and was always willing and available to answer questions and deal with the "jitters" that all folks experience. Her professionalism is second to none and I would be happy to refer her to anyone. Thanks again Jennifer...Ken and Caroluce

Sent on 10/17/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! The wedding ceremony beautifully reflected our feelings and the joy and love in our marriage. Jennifer has our highest recommendation and we greatly appreciated her flexibility and professionalism.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Katelyn · Married on 04/05/2014

I wish there were enough space to truly describe how happy I was with Jennifer as our officiant! Her sense of calm before the ceremony was a blessing and her flexibility in helping me craft a ceremony to fit Shane and myself was appreciated. I did not have a chance to meet Jennifer before the ceremony, but instantly felt like she was an old friend when she arrived. The value for her services was incredible, and was the most impact for the least money for all of my vendors for the day. She was on time, flawlessly professional, able to make a few last minute changes, and became a memorable presence that everyone appreciated! I simply cannot say enough how 100% happy I was with having Jennifer as a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Colleen · Married on 01/04/2014

Jennifer was wonderful and open to our changes as well as helping us come out with a general outline to start from since we really had no idea what we wanted as far as the ceremony going into this. She was open to our requests for ceremony specifics and even adapted to the day of change my husband decided to request. Couldn't have had a better experience!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Molly · Married on 10/26/2013

Working with Jennifer was wonderful! She made our day perfect for us. She is more then flexible and willing to create any type of ceremony you want. If your looking for an officiant Jennifer is your girl!

Sent on 11/08/2013