Faith In Marriage Reviews

146 | Fishersville, VA

146 Reviews for Faith In Marriage

Hollee · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer was fantastic!!! She put together a beautiful ceremony for our wedding day! She was extremely responsive and worked with us to combine elements from both my and my husband's upbringings!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Jennifer was great. She made the process super easy and was open to any suggestions we had to make our vows our own. She was all around fantastic!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • F

faye · Married on 11/06/2017

Jennifer was so accommodating, and so responsive. I almost didn't call I assumed it would be out of her travel "zone" but she was happy to drive up and officiate and we couldn't have been happier. Such a genuine person who loves to see and perform marriage ceremonies. Many thanks!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer was awesome! She helped me through every step of the process and was extremely friendly and reliable!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Annie · Married on 10/27/2017

Thank you so much for making our wedding possible. Wonderful service. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Dextor3000

Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

I was so glad that I found Jennifer through Wedding Wire. She made the process so easy, and we were able to decide exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be. We received many compliments on our ceremony, and we were so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer curated an amazing ceremony for us. She accommodate our style and wishes and delivered a beautiful thoughtful ceremony. Our guests were very impressed and kept telling us how great the ceremony was. Jennifer was flexible, thoughtful, and so professional. I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Jennifer is absolutely the best! She was a joy to work with and always so responsive. She helped us structure our ceremony in a way that reflected our personalities and values. She’s incredibly flexible and can be as hands on or off as you wish. She guided us through rehearsal and calmed all our nerves. Our day would not have been as amazing without her! Thank you jennifer!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2017

Jennifer was awesome! Although she previewed the ceremony with us and gave us the chance to make changes, we really liked everything she came up with so didn't change much. The ceremony was truly special and we had multiple people tell us how much they enjoyed it. Some family really wanted us to get married in a church, but we wanted to get married outside, and even those folks ended up being happy with the ceremony. We HIGHLY recommend Faith in Marriage!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

Jennifer is the BEST!!!! She was very helpful in creating our perfect ceremony. She came with many suggestions, but let us know from the beginning that we could change/delete/update anything we wanted to create our perfect ceremony. She knew when to step out of the way for photo ops, and helped us stay calm during the whole thing. We would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant whose goal is to help you create YOUR perfect ceremony!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Savannah · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved being able to work with Jennifer. She helped to make planning out the ceremony such an easy process especially when we believed that it would be a daunting task. Very professional and kind, Jennifer was willing to help out in any way that she could.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2017

Jennifer did an amazing job officiating our wedding. We received compliments from our guests throughout the day about the beautiful ceremony she gave. She was extremely helpful when we were planning our ceremony, and met all of our wants and needs. She was supportive, and kind. We will recommend her services to anybody looking for an officiant.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emma · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennifer was very attentive and willing to work with us to create a ceremony that fit our personalities! I was amazed at how well she knew the words - she barely had to refer back to her script and never fumbled on a single word! She is a warm and welcoming person who made us feel comfortable standing before everyone. I would highly recommend Jennifer!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Dinostar

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennifer was extremely professional, approachable, and just a joy to work with. We were able to have the perfect ceremony, exactly like we wanted, thanks to her flexibility and easygoing attitude. I'm so glad we found her through Wedding Wire.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Nola · Married on 06/09/2017

Jennifer was quick to respond and willing to work with us by being extremely flexible. We were traveling from out of state and needed extra guidance in planning our elopement and she was extremely helpful. Jennifer delivered such a powerful and touching ceremony that we will never forget for years to come. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Brittaney

Brittaney · Married on 06/03/2017

Jennifer worked with us throughout the entire process and made our day very special! We had the freedom to create a very special ceremony and she guided us along the way! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/27/2017

Jennifer is a wonderful officiant. Communication with her was effortless, and she took great care to get to know where we were coming from and to make sure that our goals were in sync and that she'd be a good match for us. She effortlessly gave us a lot of freedom in creating a ceremony while also providing guidance and answering questions. We got so incredibly lucky in finding her; her energy and style could not have been more ideal for us. She was eloquent, laid-back, sincere, and lighthearted all at once, and her presence was deeply grounding at a very exciting, emotional time. Not only that, but we received so many glowing comments about her after the ceremony. In short, she was eloquent, flexible, smart, compassionate, insightful, and well-spoken. We all found ourselves saying how deeply glad were were to have had her with us!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Sophie · Married on 05/20/2017

Jennifer was very professional and was a great amount of help to us on our wedding day. I had many guests come to me after the ceremony to tell me that it was one of the most meaningful ceremonies they had ever seen. I have to say that I agree. Her words are carefully picked and beautifully presented. I highly recommend Jennifer for the bride and groom who wants a ceremony with the feeling of gravity, but perhaps does not identify as a religious person.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Jennifer was wonderful. From my first phone call with her, I knew she was exactly who we were looking for in an officiant. I loved how she sent us a draft ceremony and gave us numerous options to choose from for each section. In addition, she quickly addressed every question and edit that I sent her way, even the week before the wedding. Finally, she did an amazing job officiating the ceremony and made our special day that much more perfect. My mom even noted that the ceremony was so beautiful that she felt as if we were in a church even though we were outside at a winery.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Dennis · Married on 05/06/2017

Great service. Very private and beautiful

Sent on 07/07/2017

Emya · Married on 04/22/2017

Excellent experience! Very easy to use and manage. They even sent gentle reminders for the invoices which were greatly appreciated when trying to execute all of the last minute items in wedding planning and coordination. Our Officiant, Jennifer Ashcraft, was amazing and we felt a real connection with her. This just added to the overall quality of our experience. She was great and we have already referred her name and services to friends who are looking into planning their wedding services as well. Thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2017

B · Married on 03/31/2017

Jennifer is simply fantastic, especially if you're looking for a compassionate officiant who is flexible, understanding and open to new ideas! Our experience with her was superb from the moment we had our first conversation on the phone to the day we got married. She helped us script the entire ceremony and had the expertise to fine-tune the messaging and overall cadence. We loved our wedding so much, we would do it all over again and would do it with Jennifer! Thank you B&B

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jordan · Married on 03/15/2017

She was GREAT, very accommodating, and flexible on very short notice! Very polite and professional, she made my day perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Julia · Married on 12/30/2016

Rev. Ashcraft was exactly what I was looking for in an officiant: experienced, warm, kind, a good listener, and free with her ceremony templates. She nailed exactly what my husband and I wanted out of our ceremony during our first phone call, which floored me as I was still uncertain about what we wanted. She was very open to and supportive of everything my husband and I wanted to do with our ceremony, from rewriting entire passages of the ceremony to our nerdy vows. She also helped us work my grandmother’s sudden passing into our ceremony a week before the event, which meant a lot to me. Rev. Ashcraft is a pleasure to work with, she is easy to reach (phone, email, Skype, in person, you name it!) and makes the business transaction part very smooth. My husband and I felt like we had made a new friend by the end of our time working with her. Apart from being talented at her job, she’s also a really cool person!

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • F

felicia · Married on 11/12/2016

Jennifer was very willing to customize our ceremony and willing to accommodate our unique requests. Many of those in attendance raved about Jennifer. We were very grateful to have found her.

Sent on 12/11/2016