Fairytales2Dreams Event Planning Company Reviews

Rating 4.7 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

4.7

Romena Married on 07/14/2012
    Frances White-Carver was my wedding planner. She did an outstanding job, I was a serious bride on a budget. Not only did she keep me within my budget she helped m save money. Fairytales2Dreams helped make my day a dream come true. I was so happy with how my day turned out my husband and I could not have been happier.

Bonnie Married on 08/27/2011
    My wedding coordinator’s name was Kim Washington and she worked for FairyTales2Dreams Event Planning Company in Chicago, Illinois. She made my wedding a dream come true. From start to finish she was very helpful. Kim was always there for me any time I called, I know I called her a lot! But she never complained. The services this company supplied for me was OUTSTANDING! From the first meeting to the last goodbye the professionalism was exceptional. I would recommend them 100% if you want your wedding or any events to run smooth; they are the most professional I've experienced. They are in the business of making your event the best ever. When they say “We make your dreams come true” they mean it! THANK YOU KIM WASHINGTON and FAIRYTALES2DREAMS EVENT PLANNERS YOU WERE AWSOME!
    Shantel Married on 07/20/2012
    I wad extremely happy with the quality of service and pricing. The entire Fairytales2Dreams staff made my wedding day the most cherished day of my life
    Timika Married on 09/29/2012
    All I can say is I was most please with my wedding day services. I hired Fairytales2Dreams for my day of service. I was very happy and sadden that I did not enlist their much needed help sooner. I would advise future brides to hire them from start to finish it makes your day run much smoother.