Fairytales Come True by Vicky Reviews

12 Reviews for Fairytales Come True by Vicky

1 User photo

Fairytales Come True by Vicky 1

Gianna · Married on 07/14/2018

We wanted our special moment to be glamorous and unique. We found Vicky through weddingwire and from the very first contact we knew she was the one to help us make our dream come true. The ceremony was enchanting and our beloved guests had the best time. We definitely recommend Fairytales come true by Vicky because she delivered professionalism and elegance as promised. Thank you Vicky for the greatest experience.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the opportunity to work with a such amazing couple as you are! The pleasure was all mine! Wish you the best, happiness and love!

Elena · Married on 07/06/2018

Everything was perfect! I enjoyed my bachelorette and we had a lovely time!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Thank you so much Elena! Best wishes for your wedding!

Eleni · Married on 05/26/2018

More than proud for my choice when I decided to work closely with Fairytales Come True by Vicky in order to organize my wedding which took place on 26/05/2018 in Greece!
    Vicky is a lovely person!!! From the very beginning, from our first appointment I saw, I felt how easily simple things turn them into something magical!!She creates with her heart!!!
    She is well organized and she has excellent time-management!!!
    She is friendly, outgoing and willing to work under pressure. In a unique way she was always by my side kindly calm me down!!!
    Many thanks for this amazing night!!!
    With Love
    Eleni & Dimitris

Sent on 07/26/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

My lovely and beautiful bride thank you so much for your kind words and your trust to me. Your wedding was one of my favourite and you are one of my lovely couples. Wish you the best and can't wait to create a new event together!

Eva · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was perfect!!! It was an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Thank you so much Eva. It was a pleasure to work with you! Wish you the best.

Nikoleta · Married on 02/11/2018

It was a true pleasure working with Vicky for my baby girls christening!!! She made her day even more special with her chic and elegant decoration and honestly it was more Than I dreamed or imagined! She knew from the beginning what I wanted and surprised me with the most amazing planning!!! She’s amazing, professional, kind, considerate and a pleasure to work with!!
    Thank you so much Vicky for everything!!! You were the best planner I could choose for my girls blessing!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Fairytales Come True by Vicky 2

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

The pleasure was all mine Nikoleta. Thank you so much for making me part of this beautiful event. You have great ideas and it was really nice to work with you!
  • I

ioanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was last year in a venue by sea in athens. After web search i found Fairytales Come True by Vicky to help me with the planning of our wedding day. When i met Vicky i immediately felt an intimacy and in the course of the event, that i met her as a person, i felt safe. From the beginning she understood our personal style and needs, her ideas focused on what we asked, and throughout the time we worked together was totally consistent,immediate and enforceable. On the wedding day everything was magical and better than we have dreamed of. The decoration was even better that we could imagined. During the ceremony day i felt that i had my OWN person there and that made me feel safe and great. In the end, me, my husband and our family and friends enjoyed it and our wedding day was like a fairytale. We would do everything from scratch and we would not change anything. I recommend Vicky and Fairytales Come True by Vicky unconditionally and i am looking forward to working with her again for the next event.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

So kind words,thank you so much Ioanna!The pleasure to work with you and your husband was all mine.I enjoed every moment of this wedding during the process and the wedding day of course!Wish you all the best and hope to collaborate with you again in the future!

John · Married on 08/26/2017

After a lot of searching on the web trying to find a wedding planner who can make this specia moment unforgettable, we clicked on Fairytales Come True by Vicky. We browsed through and we liked a lot what we saw. Her philosophy on creating tailor made whimsical events hit the spot for us. We wanted something beautiful, elegant, modern and a close circle ceremony with friends and relatives in Paros,Greece. Vicky immediately understood what we wanted and she guided us throughout the course of the event. Everything was as we wished and dreamed of. Our friends and relatives enjoyed the evening very much so and so we loved it too. We definitely recommend Vicky and her team and we will definitely choose her again for our next events!!. Fresh ideas, organizational skills are combined with aesthetics and those are the things we liked most. A beautiful wedding from start to end!

Thanks so much Vicky!!l

Sent on 03/21/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

John thank you so much for your sweet words. It was my pleasure to work with both of you. From the beginning to the end this destination wedding ceremony in Paros, Greece was impeccable, I have no words for you both. Thank you for chosing me as your event planner and making me part of your most beautiful day! Wish you love and happiness!

Georgia · Married on 09/10/2016

Vicky is an amazing wedding planner and even more incredible person to share your special day with. When my husband and I decided to get married we knew that a wedding planner could bring us closer to our fairytale wedding. That’s the point we found Vicky and Fairytales Come True. Her style is unique and authentic and she knew what I wanted even from our first meeting. Once I met her, I had to hire her. 11 months before our wedding date Vicky started the wedding planning process and make it look so easy and so much fun. She assembled a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception while checking in on me. From the church and wedding decorations, the flower arrangements, the lemonade stands at the church, everything was perfect and seamless. Until the wedding day she and her team worked so hard up until the very end of the evening! On our wedding day I literally just had to get myself into a gown, go to church and enjoy the party because everything else were well taken care of by Vicky and her team and I was calm! Our wedding day was everything we imagined. Our guests were extremely pleased and were so impressed with all the details. 11 months of amazing work! I am so lucky to have found her and picked her as our wedding planner. I think the best part of planning our DAY is the communication and we really had a good one with Vicky. We can't thank Vicky & Fairytales Come True team enough!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Georgia thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with both of you. Our cooperation from the beginning to the end was impeccable, I have no words for you both and your nobility. Thank you for making me part of your most beautiful day! Wish you love!

Vasso · Married on 07/05/2015

It was a really great job. Exactly what we had imagined for the baptism of our godchild. The parents were also amazed by the result. Vicky is very professional with amazing ideas. We had a great collaboration and I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Thank you so much my dear for your kind words! I loved every minute of our coorporation to this lovely festival and your aesthetics and creativity are unique so it was my plesure to work with you! Wish you the best for your lovely little one godchild!

Athina · Married on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the great decoration ideas and application ! So adapted to these island and scenery

Sent on 07/12/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Thank you so much for this collaboration Athina and Panos. So happy that I was part of your "PATH" wedding in Serifos! My best wishes!

Maria and Dimitris · Married on 08/26/2018

Great service by a wonderfull professional.

Vicky is a brilliant young lady full of inspiration, love of what she does and high professionalism. Elegant and kind, happy to provide the client with alternatives and ideas. On top of the events industry she was an excellent choice for our wedding and we thank her for sparkling this special day of ours with her fairytale vibes!
    Vicky organised for us a refreshments bar after our wedding ceremony and also connected us with the flower specialist while also attended our meeting and contributed to our flower arrangements selection. Everything run smoothly and we were in peace.
    We recommend Vicky for your happy moments, a very positive person, organised, knowledgeble and excellent listener. Congrats to FCT and to Vicky her self!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Maria and Dimitri it was my pleasure to work with you in such a beautiful wedding in the middle of summer in Greece. You are a wonderful, kind couple and I loved the way we worked together. Wish you all the best and full of love in your life!

DANAI · Married on 10/28/2017

I WAS REALLY A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO CREATE WITH VICKY!! I LOVED HER STYLE!!THE FACT THAT SHE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU WAS SOMETHING THAT GAVE ME SECURE!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Fairytales Come True by Vicky's reply:

Danai thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you. Our cooperation was impeccable, I have no words for your sense of style and your creativity. Thank you for making me part of your most beautiful day! Wish you love and happiness!