9 Reviews for Fairytales Come True by Vicky

User Photos
todo alt text
9 Fairytales Come True by Vicky Reviews

Everything was perfect! I enjoyed my bachelorette and we had a lovely time!

Profile Picture Elena, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you for the great decoration ideas and application ! So adapted to these island and scenery

Profile Picture Athina, 6/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

More than proud for my choice when I decided to work closely with Fairytales Come True by Vicky in order to organize my wedding which took place on 26/05/2018 in Greece!
Vicky is a lovely person!!! From the very beginning, from our first appointment I saw, I felt how easily simple things turn them into something magical!!She creates with her heart!!!
She is well organized and she has excellent time-management!!!
She is friendly, outgoing and willing to work under pressure. In a unique way she was always by my side kindly calm me down!!!
Many thanks for this amazing night!!!
With Love
Eleni & Dimitris

Profile Picture Eleni, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect!!! It was an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Eva , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a true pleasure working with Vicky for my baby girls christening!!! She made her day even more special with her chic and elegant decoration and honestly it was more Than I dreamed or imagined! She knew from the beginning what I wanted and surprised me with the most amazing planning!!! She’s amazing, professional, kind, considerate and a pleasure to work with!!
Thank you so much Vicky for everything!!! You were the best planner I could choose for my girls blessing!!!

Profile Picture Nikoleta, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I WAS REALLY A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO CREATE WITH VICKY!! I LOVED HER STYLE!!THE FACT THAT SHE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU WAS SOMETHING THAT GAVE ME SECURE!

Profile Picture DANAI, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After a lot of searching on the web trying to find a wedding planner who can make this specia moment unforgettable, we clicked on Fairytales Come True by Vicky. We browsed through and we liked a lot what we saw. Her philosophy on creating tailor made whimsical events hit the spot for us. We wanted something beautiful, elegant, modern and a close circle ceremony with friends and relatives in Paros,Greece. Vicky immediately understood what we wanted and she guided us throughout the course of the event. Everything was as we wished and dreamed of. Our friends and relatives enjoyed the evening very much so and so we loved it too. We definitely recommend Vicky and her team and we will definitely choose her again for our next events!!. Fresh ideas, organizational skills are combined with aesthetics and those are the things we liked most. A beautiful wedding from start to end!

Thanks so much Vicky!!l

Profile Picture John, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicky is an amazing wedding planner and even more incredible person to share your special day with. When my husband and I decided to get married we knew that a wedding planner could bring us closer to our fairytale wedding. That’s the point we found Vicky and Fairytales Come True. Her style is unique and authentic and she knew what I wanted even from our first meeting. Once I met her, I had to hire her. 11 months before our wedding date Vicky started the wedding planning process and make it look so easy and so much fun. She assembled a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception while checking in on me. From the church and wedding decorations, the flower arrangements, the lemonade stands at the church, everything was perfect and seamless. Until the wedding day she and her team worked so hard up until the very end of the evening! On our wedding day I literally just had to get myself into a gown, go to church and enjoy the party because everything else were well taken care of by Vicky and her team and I was calm! Our wedding day was everything we imagined. Our guests were extremely pleased and were so impressed with all the details. 11 months of amazing work! I am so lucky to have found her and picked her as our wedding planner. I think the best part of planning our DAY is the communication and we really had a good one with Vicky. We can't thank Vicky & Fairytales Come True team enough!

Profile Picture Georgia, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a really great job. Exactly what we had imagined for the baptism of our godchild. The parents were also amazed by the result. Vicky is very professional with amazing ideas. We had a great collaboration and I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Vasso, 7/5/15, 1 Review