Fairytales by Kelsey Reviews

Fairytales by Kelsey 6
Fairytales by Kelsey 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Crane · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding coordinator of our dreams!

Kelsey was absolutely amazing! We loved her and would highly recommend her to anyone. She was incredibly organized and was not afraid to take charge when it was necessary. She was vital to the success of our wedding day. Kelsey arrived early to set up tables and centerpieces, and realized we had didn’t have table cloths. She quickly found a rental company and was able to do so without creating stress for myself or my husband. An hour before the wedding was to start, I realized I had a couple makeup stains on my wedding dress. Within a minute Kelsey came back from her car with a cleaning product, and she had the stains removed right away! Those are just a couple examples of how organized Kelsey is, and how quick she is to jump into action when needed. We’d hire her again in a heartbeat. She’s the best!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha Garlock · Married on 07/29/2019

Kelsey is the best!

I don’t know how we would have managed without Kelsey. We hired Fairytales by Kelsey as a partial planner as both the bride and groom families were from out of town and we did not know local vendors. In addition, the wedding was nor in a regular venue, but on the bride and groom’s farm which meant that absolutely everything had to be rented and brought in. Although we had several in person meetings when we were all in town, we also communicated often by email where she was able to provide lists local vendors. Not only did she provide excellent service, but by using her vendor recommendations, we actually saved money.

She did an incredible job helping plan our wedding, and then coordinating day of. She was kind and patient and dealt with the bride and groom and a complex group of two sets of parents during the planning process.

In addition to the rehearsal and wedding day, we also hired her to help organize and staff the rehearsal dinner which was also on the farm. The rehearsal itself would have been a disaster without her. She was able to take charge and make sure that everything and everyone was in place for a beautiful ceremony the following day.

Kelsey was also very understanding of our budget constraints which meant that we enlisted the help of volunteers to help with set up. She helped us set up a schedule to make sure that all the necessary tasks were completed on time. It was wonderful to just be able to enjoy the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception, knowing that everything would be taken care of.

Kelsey is very professional easy to work with, and attends to every detail. Everything went off without a hitch and we cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Vivian

Vivian Gu · Married on 07/07/2019

You need Kelsey on your big day

Kelsey was the best decision I ever made! If you are deciding if you need to have a coordinator, you need her.
    Not only she magically pulled out safety pins, tide to go pens, donuts(lol), she also made me a worry free bride. Everything is in place how I wanted them to be, and she will remind you where to go, what to do next along your side.
    Kelsey is extremely professional and efficient. When my donut wall didn't come out how I wanted it to be, she just said " you say the words, I will make it happen" and she did!
    Thank you, Kelsey.

Fairytales by Kelsey 13
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh Concannon · Married on 06/23/2019

Appropriately named; Kelsey is the Fairy Godmother you need

My husband and I are both type-A, extremely organized people with high standards, and we knew we found the right person with Kelsey. Do not let the reasonable pricing fool you, she's worth her weight in gold. Her professionalism, consistency in emails and updates, and experience made our big day unforgettable, and we owe a large part of it to her. We specifically enjoyed not having to worry about breaking down at the end of the night, as she's there from start to finish. We would recommend her 100% to any couple who's looking for a day-of coordinator.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Fairytales by Kelsey 14
  • Dayle

Dayle Nelson · Married on 05/25/2019

Day-of-Event Package a Perfect Fit

Fairytales by Kelsey provided us with stellar, professional support throughout the planning phase of our wedding, and most importantly, on the big day. We opted for the Day-Of-Event Package, which included an initial telephone consultation, ongoing check-ins via email to stay on track, a meeting at the venue location with Kelsey and her assistant, Rania, one month before the event, and then a planner on-site at the venue the day of the event. This package was a great option for us, as we were comfortable making the arrangements for catering, music, decorations, photographer ourselves – we just didn’t want to have to run the show once the day arrived (or ask friends and family to work at our party). We provided the planner with contact information for our vendors and ceremony participants, then Kelsey put together a Wedding Day Timeline, as well as a Seating Plan, based on the hall dimensions at the venue. We truly felt we were in very capable hands with Fairytales by Kelsey, which allowed us to relax and just let it all unfold.

On the day of our wedding, which happened to be a rainy Northwest day, our planner did an amazing job coordinating our guests to line up outside for our grand arrival during a brief break in the weather and encouraged guests to wave Norwegian and Swedish flags as we pulled up in a 1923 convertible Model-T. It made for a memorable moment, allowing our fun, theatrical side to be indulged. The seating plan went through a couple of revisions in the days leading up to the event, due to an expanding guest count and limited floor space. Fairytales by Kelsey kept up with our requests and adapted the seating arrangements beautifully, settling on a final configuration which was superior to anything we could have imagined. The tables were configured and decorated to perfection. The ceiling twinkle lights looked fantastic - we so appreciated the efforts that went into this challenging aspect of the decorations. We loved how the room looked and were thankful how faithfully Fairytales by Kelsey executed our vision. We received so much positive feedback from friends and family. Many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended, with a big emphasis on FUN. Much credit for this goes to a great planning team!

On the back end of the event, Fairytales by Kelsey made sure our venue was ship-shape after everything concluded. The hall was clean from top to bottom, leaving no issues for us to take care of the following day. It meant so much to us to have such thorough, reliable help from our planner.

We appreciate all the small details Fairytales by Kelsey attended to that we never knew about. We enjoyed every minute of our wedding, and so did everyone we spoke with afterwards. We recommend Fairytales by Kelsey without hesitation. Thank you again for doing a wonderful job for us.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Fairytales by Kelsey 15
    Fairytales by Kelsey 16
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Piece of mind for a great value

I decided to hire Kelsey for our wedding when I realized I couldn't get ready, set up and be present at my wedding. Family tends to want to reorganize their way. With Kelsey it's your wedding you way. Kelsey did a wonderful job with all the small details and checking in with me. Our wedding wouldn't have turned out as well without her!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing, & Life Saver!

Kelsey was just fabulous! She is so sweet and understanding. Without her my wedding would've been nothing but chaos. She was fantastic, listened to everything I wanted and made the decor absolutely beautiful! I was a very calm bride and glad that my mom didn't have to stress over anything either so I could enjoy her and my day! I would highly recommend Kelsey for any wedding! Thank you so much Kelsey for everything, you are amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ally · Married on 05/19/2018

Get ready to experience the wedding of your dreams!

Kelsey was my "day-of" wedding planner and was absolutely amazing! She brought my vision to life and went above and beyond my expectations. Everything from the center pieces to the activity table was laid out perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She will truly help you along the way and give you her honest opinion. I recommend Kelsey to anyone that is looking for a talented event planner at an affordable price!

Sent on 12/03/2018