34 Reviews for Fairytale Florist

Table Arrangements (2)
Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
32 Fairytale Florist Reviews

Shannon was truly incredible. The florals she did for my wedding 4/21/18 exceeded my expectations. They were so beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet made me, my mom and sister cry happy tears. She also did our rehearsal dinner table arrangements, which were equally as gorgeous! I highly recommend Shannon as your wedding florist - her work is impeccable and she is very flexible/accommodating. She goes above and beyond for her clients.

Profile Picture Abby, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She delivered the flowers to Asheville and I was very happy with how they turned out!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful job you did on flowers and other decorations. You do amazing work and I will continue to recommend you to everyone that needs a great florist! Thanks for everything!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

We used Fairytale Florist for my daughter's wedding. She was so helpful in planning and decorating the reception. It was beautiful! We had so many complements on the bouquets and the table arrangements. She said I would not see her the day of the Wedding, she was right. I just saw the results of where she had been. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Lindy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing work!! Love this woman and her flowers! They were perfect for my wedding and everything I dreamed of! I literally cried seeing them for the first time. She was organized and detailed with every bouquet and arrangement. I loved it! Thank you Shannon !

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Shannon did an excellent job with my daughter's wedding. She is very easy to work with and responds very quickly to any and all emails, texts etc. Her arrangements were beautiful and suggestions were greatly appreciated. I thought her prices were very fair. The only improvement I could think of would be a place to meet her clients. Although her house is lovely, it is not the best place to hold a consult I don't believe. Also I would suggest she possibly have more examples of her previous arrangement available so the client could see more of her work. All in all, I would definitely hire her again to do an event!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so happy with our flowers! I went in knowing what I didn't want, but not having a lot of concrete ideas about what I did want. Shannon created a beautiful set of bouquets for us - our church arrangements were perfect, and the sunflowers Shannon placed on our cake were a great finishing touch!

Profile Picture Katie Jane, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Shannon did a fantastic job with the flowers at our wedding. She went above and beyond and made the most beautiful floral arrangements. I couldn't have asked for a better florist. From day one she put my mind at ease and worked with my budget. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kala, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shannon was amazing! I don't know much about flowers so I showed her a few pictures and left the rest up to her. It was beautiful!!! Especially the flowers on our makeshift alter area all in different vases. GORGEOUS!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shannon is amazing! She makes your vision come true! Extremely experienced and hard working to make your special day an easy transition.

Profile Picture Heena, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.2

Flowers, although beautiful and complimented by guests, didn't end up being color discussed. Unprofessional meeting place and paperwork.

Profile Picture Page, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I gave her my vision for the wedding and she made everything come true. From the reception centerpieces, aisle pieces, to our beautiful arch and the absolutely amazing bouquets. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect for our wedding. She captured it all. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Uyen , 9/19/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Fairytale Florist to all brides in the Upstate looking for an affordable florist who will get your "vision" and make it happen on your big day! Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was by far, the easiest of our wedding vendors to communicate with, which is SO important. She responds quickly to phone calls and emails. In our first meeting, she immediately understood what I wanted. She explained to us how she uses the freshest flowers, and that makes a huge difference in how they look and hold up throughout the day and beyond. We were planning an outdoor wedding, but a few days before we had to decide to move things inside due to rain. She was able to make last minute adjustments and recommendations. Our flowers were stunning and exactly what I pictured. Her prices are reasonable, which was great since we were on a budget. We were also able to reuse some arrangements she made for our rehearsal dinner at the wedding, which was a money saver. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was. My parents, in-laws, and I will definitely use her in the future for any other floral needs we have!

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I can say is WOW! Our wedding was fairy tale themed and Shannon with fairy tale florist really made our vision come to life! The flower arrangements were unbelievable! The room looked magical!

Just as important was Shannon's communication throughout our entire pre-wedding correspondence. Out of all vendors, Shannon was the easiest to work with and called me to keep me on track.

HIGHLY recommend if you want beautiful, professional, sophisticated flowers!

Profile Picture Robyn, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shannon is amazing! I gave her a vision and she brought it to life. All my guests raved about her centerpieces.

Profile Picture Sweety, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shannon did a great job on our wedding flowers. She was so easy to get along with and listened to my requests while also guided me through the flower selection/color selection process. She was responsive to all requests and inquiries and the process was easy and smooth. Thank you so much Shannon!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/24/14, 12 Reviews
3.6

I was happy with fairytale until my wedding day. I read all the great reviews and then met with Shannon and thought she understood everything I wanted. I actually supplied quite a few flowers on top of what she had ordered, I wanted my centerpieces very large. They weren't at all what I was expecting, they weren't round and weren't large. Don't get me wrong I liked them and they worked but it was not what I had in mind when I envisioned the flowers. Also the boutonnieres were not what I asked for. I wanted very simple mini gerbera for my ring bearer and large ones for my groomsmen. The ring bearer received berries? still not sure where that idea came in. And the grooms and groomsmen's died before the ceremony even ended. My bouquet was not what I had imagined or shown Shannon. And again the flowers were falling apart and dying in the pictures. I actually had to trade out for a bridesmaids half way through pictures. Which you couldn't really tell in the pictures because they all looked to be the same size.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fairytale Florist is the best! They made me feel so unique through the flowers that I chose, and they really made my vision come to life for my wedding. I could not have asked for better customer service and over all product and quality from Shannon and her staff:)

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
0.5

Fairytale Florist was a nightmare for our wedding!! I read the other reviews and this was NOT our experience dealing with them. The planning went fine - it was the delivery that was a disaster. They didn't show up at the hotel with the bridesmaids' bouquets as arranged or even notify us that they weren't coming, causing my parents to be late to the chapel waiting at the hotel for the delivery. Then Fairytale arrived 40 mins late to the chapel to deliver and set up the church flowers, leaving all the wedding guests waiting outside in the SC June heat for them to finish, when the ushers should have been seating the guests. But it gets better. We didn't know that Fairytale hadn't delivered to the reception yet. They arrived there 15 minutes before the reception started!! Meanwhile the caterer was busy looking for anything they could find to decorate 15 guest tables, just as one person from Fairytale arrived to do all the set up. They had offered to set up some table decorations that I was providing, in addition to the flower centerpieces. However, they ran out of time and left half of my decor in boxes, and also didn't decorate the cake table as specified on our order. During the reception I couldn't find the toss bouquet that was supposed to be provided by Fairytale, it was found in a box after the reception, along with the other table decorations not set up. No one made mention of the flowers, we got compliments on our DJ, and the food, but considering how quickly it was all thrown together, no one was impressed that day with Fairytale Florists.

Profile Picture Elise, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
4.3

I worked with Shannon at Fairytale Florist to pick out flowers for my wedding. She was great. I had an idea of what I was wanting and she was able to build on it and give me exactly what I wanted. I also told her my desired budget and she worked with me to stay within those limits!

Profile Picture User3903553, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Let me start by applauding the patience of Shannon and her staff. For some reason I could not make up my mind on my flower choices, but Shannon was always flexible, patient and understanding every time a made a change to my order. She was helpful with suggestions while still letting me feel like I was the one making the decisions. The end product was absolutely perfect and at a very reasonable price. We got (and are still getting) dozens of complements on the flowers. Delivery was on time and went smoothly and everything was exactly how I wanted it. I would absolutely recommend Fairytale Florist to any other brides or anyone looking for florist with helpful staff, reasonable prices, and outstanding flowers!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/23/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shannon and staff at Fairytale Florist were amazing from the first consultation until the end! I enjoyed working with this vendor; they were professional, honest, helpful, and the customer service was stellar! I got married on Feb. 8, 2014, and everything was simply gorgeous! I would strongly recommend anyone seeking a florist to go check them out, the prices are also extremely reasonable for real flowers!

Profile Picture User3922039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Shannon and staff,
I wanted to reiterate what an awesome job you did on our wedding. Everything was just perfect! The personal touches you added to the bouquet made it more beautiful than the pictures. The shotgun shell boutonnieres were a big hit. We had people wanting to take them from the groomsmen. The leaves, tabletops, and flower baskets could not have been better. You and your staff were a pleasure to work with and we will give you a great recommendation to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day such a success.

Profile Picture User3675371, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful to work with and beautiful flowers

Profile Picture Beth, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shannon did a wonderful job with our flowers!! She listened to everything that I wanted to do and made it happen! She also had great suggestions to offer! The flowers were gorgeous and looked even better than expected!! I am still getting compliments on them to this day!! Thanks again Shannon!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/12, 1 Review