FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS Reviews

59 | Massapequa Park, NY

59 Reviews for FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS

Deana · Married on 12/05/2015

I recently used Fairy Tale Affairs for my 40th birthday. They were recommended by a close friend of mine who has used them before. The staff here are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! They are perfectionists!!! They are also a family run business which means a lot in today's world. They created my place cards and favor labels for my bottles of wine. I received so many compliments! The owner also put a cake topper aside for me as she went through inventory in her stock room. She thought it would be a perfect match for my theme and she was right. The fact that she thinks of her customers and their event even when they leave the store made a huge impact on me. They were fair with their pricing and not pushy at all when sticking to a budget. I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone throwing any kind of affair!!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/06/2015

My husband and I used FTA for our wedding invitations and truly could not be happier! From the moment we met with the girls they were so nice, and so helpful in helping us to execute our vision! They listened to what we wanted, worked with us in choosing each detail, the design, the color scheme, the brooch, fonts, wording etc. and really made us feel so comfortable and allowed us to have so much fun in creating our invitations. As soon as our guests began receiving them in the mail we were getting compliments immediately! The quality was truly unmatched, they were absolutely stunning! Thank you Fairy Tale for making our invitation-dreams come true lol! xooxxo

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I will always have the memories of what so many of our guests are calling the most elegant and up-scale party they have ever been to. Tracey and the staff at Fairy Tale Affairs turned our backyard into a setting better than we could have dreamt of. From the linens, napkins, decor around the home, on the tables, the furniture, floral decor, lighting, and of course the caterer and wait staff, everything was so perfect. It was truly a dream come true. The party started out as a small gathering at our home to celebrate our destination wedding which took place the prior week. After increasing the guest list, we ended up having nearly 100 guests coming to our home. One week prior to the party, we reached out to Tracey and Fairy Tale Affairs in Massapequa. She had one week to plan this amazing event, and not to mention the weather was calling for high winds, rain and hurricane Joaquin. It was certainly a night to remember forever and we're so thankful for Fairy Tale Affairs for making it possible.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Fairy Tale Affairs has been one of our favorite vendors to work with over this past year and a half! Their website came up while googling wedding invitation vendors on Long Island and decided to call for an appointment - and wow, are we glad we did! Since day one, the staff has been nothing but sweet, knowledgable and helpful. We mailed our invitations out a few weeks ago and all of the feedback we have received is amazing -- everyone loves them! But, most importantly, we love them! To say they are gorgeous is an understatement; the staff did an amazing job with them. Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Gabby · Married on 09/19/2014

Tracey and the girls at Fairy Tale Affairs went above and beyond with my sweet sixteen.. They privided the most amazing invitations that had everyone in awe. They not only delivered the craziest invitations, but they created my every vision in what I always dreamed my sweet sixteen would be like. The amazing 4 1/2 foot ostrich feather centerpieces along with the magnificent table cloths and seat covers helped make my room look more extravagant than any other party room I have ever seen. They were so accomoding with prices and took in to consideration every last detail I asked them to incorporate. My candelabra was fun funky and unique and my party would not have blown away the guests unless Tracey and her team invested their time into it. Dezzie, Tracey, Maria and the rest of the team really made my sweet sixteen the most amazing party my guests and I have ever been to.

Sent on 10/29/2014

I live and work in the area, and have been asking around to find a place for my wedding invitations. Everyone I spoke to referred me to fairy tale affairs! I went in with my fiancé and was immediately impressed. They were extremely helpful and narrowed our search down dramatically after asking our style/theme. ( which my fiancé loved! Lol) we found the perfect invitation at our price point and could not wait to see them finished! We emailed back and forth with changes and spelling and I always got a fast response. I never in my life took the time to write a review about a place, but for once In my life it's a real pleasure to work with people who actually do their job! I will refer anyone with an upcoming event to this business!

Sent on 05/04/2014
  • Soon 2 Be Mrs. Rene

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2014

I had been looking on-line for invitations for months & couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find anything that was unique & really was an expression of me. Something that gave off the "wow" factor that I was looking for.. Deziray (what a sweetheart) assited me thru the whole process (what a challenge I can be, with decision making) & she was very patient & pleasant. Although they are a bit pricy, she will do her best to work with your budget (she did with me). It is worth every dime! There are plenty of designs & unique ideas to choose from. If you have an idea she can create anything your heart desires. All of the staff are very professional, friendly & they keep you up to date with your order until it is completed. I will definitely do business again.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Laura · Married on 08/24/2014

My husband and I highly recommend Fairy Tale Affairs. The entire staff is extremely attentive and truly wants to provide you with excellent and memorable service as they help you decide on the dream invitation for your wedding. The process was seamless and we were extremely happy with our invitations. We were having a beach wedding so we really wanted elegant invitations that had a subtle beachy feel. Everyone who was invited still raves about our invitations and how beautiful they were. We are excited to use Fairy Tale Affairs for our thank yous as well!

Sent on 08/30/2014

We had an amazing experience with Fairy Tale Affairs! They were thorough and very helpful! They were able to help us customize our invitations for us and they are absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2013

I picked up our invitations today. They look amazing! I'm so glad we choose Fairy Tale Affairs! The staff was extremely nice and professional. Our invitations were a little more than we wanted to spend but I have to say it was well worth it! Thank you very much!

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/07/2013

I love FTA! Everything was phenomenal when it came to my experience at FTA. I dealt with them for two years prior to my wedding (yes, I started planning early) and now I feel like they are my family. The professionalism has never changed throughout the years either. It’s a family owned business and it shows. There so knowledgeable. They pay very careful attention to every detail. Even though you might have an idea about say your invitations and they give you advice, consider it because you just might like their vision! Without being pushy that is. I highly recommend them for all the services they offer!

Sent on 03/08/2013

John · Married on 06/29/2013

Fairy Tale Affairs was truly amazing in making my sister's wedding day the most special day in her life! Their attention to detail from the start was truly awesome. Tracey and her team have amazing creativity. The magnificent invitations, ceremony programs, menus and other accessories were stunning. The team came up with details and ideas that added so much to the day – that my sister’s wedding could only be described as perfectly elegant, charming, and beautiful. The heartfelt thought in everything the team worked on including the guestbook/suitcase arrangement, gifts, pictures, had our guests in awe.

Fairy Tale Affairs’ coordination on the day of the wedding turned what I thought was going to be a mess into perfection. Not many people can calm me down, or get me to stop working on anything, but Tracey’s leadership, thoughtfulness, team oriented approach, put me at ease, reassuring me everything was going to be stellar - and it was!!! I’m not sure how many brothers of a bride write about their sister’s wedding, but I am so impressed with Fairy Tale Affairs, I will recommend them to all that I know for any event, wedding, ball, birthday, anniversary, etc. I wish Tracey and her team continued success!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Christina · Married on 06/29/2013

No words can describe how grateful I am to Tracey for the role she played in making my wedding the most elegant, charming and amazing day. At our first meeting, Tracey immediately understood my vision and tastes – classic, but with a bit of sparkle. Tracey is incredibly talented and created the most gorgeous Invitations, Programs, Menus, Gifts, Table Numbers and more! Throughout the entire planning process we were completely in sync and Tracey ensured that I was in love and comfortable with every detail. Due to her professionalism, thoughtfulness and attentiveness I asked Tracey to be my day of wedding planner. Tracey and her fabulous team at Fairy Tale Affairs coordinated everything so smoothly from picture frames, escort easels, guestbook/suitcase arrangement, and gifts that my guests were in awe and truly amazed at how the mansion transformed. In addition, Tracey and her team hold a special place in my heart as they took such great care of my grandparents, who are over the age of 90, and included them in all the festivities. Working with Tracey was a phenomenal experience and I cannot wait to celebrate more wonderful things so we can collaborate again. My guests are still complementing the invitations & stationary details and rightfully so! One of my parent’s friends actually changed their “no” to a “yes” based on the invitation. Tracey thank you for creating such gorgeous stationary, it really set the elegant tone of the day from beginning to end!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Cheryl · Married on 06/01/2013

This is the greatest team of gals to help you through your process from invitations to favors and anything else you can think of. I sincerely recommend this team for a stress free process and pure professionalism.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Karen · Married on 05/17/2013

The Seating Board was gorgeous and unique. Thank you

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • F

Florence · Married on 04/19/2013

My fiance and I really did not know what we wanted when we stepped into Fairy Tale Affairs. Let me tell you, every staff member at that place is so professional, patient and flexible! They are also very HONEST! If something would not look good, they tell you straight up and I appreciate someone who is REAL. They worked with us from start to finish to create an invitation that would fit our wedding theme and budget. We were honestly probably there for two hours trying to figure things out and not once did they rush us! Also, they throw in some extras for you! I have gone back a few times and not only do they remember my name, but my fiance's name as well. We will probably use them for some other items that we need such as favors and rentals. Our invitations came and they are beautiful! Please use them!! You will NOT be sorry!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 02/09/2013

I am currently now in the process of working with Fairy Tale Affairs and am extremely happy. My soon to be sister-in-law had found Tracey and got her engagement party invites along with other amazing things, and they came out beautiful so my fiance and I decided to go to her for our invitations as well. Tracey took the time to sit with us and our mothers the first time we went in for about 3 hours, looking through different invitations and broaches and bows trying to mix everything up to be our perfect invitation. After we ordered them and decided on fonts and wording, I started second guessing certain things and Tracey had me come in to sit with her again and went over every little detail from the beginning to make sure I was 100% comfotable with the invitation I picked out. She made me feel so comfortable and confident with the layout of everything and I can't wait to get the final product. We also rented the seating board from them and it is absolutely stunning! I love working with Fairy Tale Affaird and would recommend them to every bride!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Christine · Married on 12/28/2012

Fairy Tale Affair was a prefered vendor by our reception hall. We rented our guest seating board and a wagon for our ring bearers. The ladies there are a pleasure to work with, great customer service and happy to answer any questions. When it looked liked my speciality card holder I had ordered from somewhere else was not going to arrive in time, 1 day prior to our wedding Fairy Tale had me pick one out just incase and were happy to step up if necessary. I was in in love with all of their products and probably would have rented everything in the store!

Sent on 01/15/2013

One word to describe Fairy Tale Affairs: Amazing. My fiancé and I are thrilled with the way our wedding invitations came out. Elegant, beautiful, exquisite, and couture are some of the words our guests have been using to describe them. Tracey and her staff have been a pleasure to work with. They really helped make the invitation our own, and did it all with a smile. Thank you Tracey for helping make our special day even better.

Sent on 09/22/2012
  • F

Anna M. · Married on 06/16/2012

It was truly a pleasure working with Tracy and her amazing staff. I wish I would have gotten my wedding invitations from them.

When I first spoke to Tracy by phone, she asked that I bring in a photo of my wedding dress and my wedding invitation. Tracy sat with me for three hours, as we discussed my vision of a shabby chic, vintage style wedding. I ordered my church programs, menus, seating board, money envelope cake box and beautiful table numbers. I even rented a gorgeous white wagon for my 1 year old flower girl to be wheeled down the church aisle. These little extras truly made my wedding vintage and fabulous.

Tracy and her staff are experts and I look forward to working them again!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Fairy Tale Affairs is outstanding! Tracey and her team are extremely professional and kind! As soon as I walked in to the store I felt like family! They have amazing ideas and their work is nothing but 100% high quality. From my invitations, to bridal shower to menu cards, favors, etc. etc. etc. everyone is still talking about it! Everything was done with class and style! The team pays attention to every little detail and will even pick up things you may miss! They are honest and tell you what will work and what wont work. I would recommend that you deal with Fairy Tale! I know that going forward they will be helping plan all my upcoming parties!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Everyone loved the save-the-dates and the invitations. My mom even went there for my bridal shower invitations. Will use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2011

I recently just got married and I must say that my experience with Fairy Tale Affairs was beyond EXCEPTIONAL! From the moment I walked through the door the staff not only made me feel welcomed but accomodated to every need. At firsrt my intention was to go in and only order invitations however, I was so pleased with my experience I decided to order linens, my seating chart, table numbers, envelope holder, cake topper and use the day of coordination services. I was so pleased with the beautiful outcome of my invitations that my mom also ordered my shower favors and a personalized shadow box for me as well. My guests til this day can't stop talking and raving about how beautiful and exquiste my invitations were. From beginning to end they helped me execute my vision for my dream wedding and everything came out beautifully. I can honestly say that I totally disagree with the 1 bad review given to this PRESTIGOUS company. The staff is extremely professional, knowledgible and go far and beyond to accomodate ones every need. Without a doubt I will surely return to Fairy Tale Affairs for all future events because my overall experience with them was PHENOMENAL! My advice to those looking for a place that is like no other is to go to Fairy Tale Affairs because there is no competition and you will surely be happy!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Alison · Married on 08/05/2011

I recently got married in August. I went to fairy tale affairs to get my wedding invitations. I found the most gorgeous wedding invitations and so many more things there to make my wedding absolutely amazing! The invitations went out and I got so many amazing compliments on the invitations. I was told they were gorgeous and elegant and that everyone couldn't wait for the wedding. They say the invitation is one of the most important things when planning a wedding. The invitation was the perfect introduction to what the night was goig to be like..... As I continued to work closely with everyone at fairy tale affairs I found so many amazing things which they made for me for my wedding day. I got my gorgeous menus printed and thank you scrolls. Everyone said they were simply beautiful! People told
    Me they never saw anything so amazing. I continued to get to know the staff closely at fairy tale affairs and knew I was working with the most amazing group of wedding planners . Everyone is so much fun there and they put you at total ease for your big day! Everyone knows how stressful the big day can be!!! I ordered the most amazing wagons that my flower girl and ring boy went down the aisle in and they made perfect gifts for them afterwards. I also hired fairy tale affairs to be my day of wedding coordinators. They put me at ease and made sure my day was the best day of my life. I begin to cry when I think about how amazing my day was.... I owe alot of that to fairy tale affairs!!! You all are amazing and made my day perfect!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I look forward to workig wih everyone in the near future for hopefully one day my children's parties and family parties. They have everything you need or want for the big day!!! I am so grateful my sister in law and all her best friends recommended fairy take affairs to me.....I recently told my other sister in laws friend to go there for her wedding and all she keeps telling me is thank you thank you they are the best!!!!! Thank you again! Love you guys! You all are the best!!!! You would be extremely silly not to visit the store and use fairy tale affairs to help plan your next event.... Because they are amazing and go above and beyond for any costumer! Thank you all so much!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jeannie · Married on 03/26/2010

I got my invitations and my seating chart board from Fairy Tale Affairs and they were wonderful to work with. Everything came out perfect and the staff is very nice, I highly recommend them for anything you need for your wedding because they have other stuff besides invitations.

Sent on 07/24/2010