Fairy Godmother Event Reviews

7 Reviews for Fairy Godmother Event

• Thomas

Thomas F. · Married on 04/10/2021

Truly great Wedding Planner

had every detail of my wedding in my mind for two years.... Jenn helped me make this weekend perfect in every way. It was just how we planned it. She kept contact with me for months all the way to the day. And i felt 100% comfortable letting her take lead on the day. Thank you Jenn so much!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Fairy Godmother Event's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. Your were very kind and pleasant to work with your input made our job much easier. We wish you and Ricky the best of luck in your marriage. The bond you two have is very special. Thank you for this great review.
  • Corinne

Corinne T. · Married on 09/20/2019

Sunset beach wedding

Jennifer officiated our wedding and did an amazing job. We had a sunset beach wedding and wanted our feet in the ocean. She accomadated all we asked for. She wrote wonderful wedding vows that even made my husband misty eyed. She was professional, pleasant and prompt. Good experience across the board.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Fairy Godmother Event's reply:

Thank you guys. I enjoyed my to
    E with you all. It was an honor being part of your ceremony. Thank you for the awesome pictures and feesback

Ronald C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Executive Chef/Owner BernwoodCatering.com

Jennifer & her Staff helped us plan an awesomely executed Wedding in a home in SWFL. Jennifer wasa pleasure to work with & Helped out in all areas of the evening. She also did an awesome job preforming the ceromony herself being an officiant. Looking very much forward to doing more events with Jennifer & FairyGodMotherEvents. Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

Sent on 08/18/2019

Fairy Godmother Event's reply:

Thank you very much Ron, I am really grateful for the review and it was such an honor working together, i enjoyed working with you. You are a true chef very talented. Thank you for the share.
  • Michel

Michel A. · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing service

Amazing service by this talkented young Lando. Thank you for evenything.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Althea · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and proffesional

Jennifer is amazing. From the day I met her I knew she would be of great help to us.
    she's so professional and honest. She's punctual and organized. We love her and recommend her to any one whos getting married of having a special celebration. Jenifer is awesome at all she does at fairy godmother events

Sent on 08/12/2019

Estefani V. · Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing experience

I am so happy with the service. You truly worked your magic I was stressed planning everything and you put me at ease thank you so much for your patience your the best .

Sent on 08/22/2019

Fairy Godmother Event's reply:

Thank you so much means a lot to me.i hope you are doing great. I enjoyed organizing our special day another fairytale with a happily ever after.

Kathy P. · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Officiant

Jennifer was professional, friendly, and easy to work with. She provided different scripts for our review. She was punctual, made sure that our paper work was in order, and also offered us the service of delivering it on our behalf.
    Thank you, Jennifer.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hello Kathy,
    Thank you very much. May you have a long and healthy marriage. I appreciate your kind review.
    It was a pleasure working with you. Again, thank you.