91 Reviews for FADDS Party Buses

Trolley (1)
Round Trip (1)
90 FADDS Party Buses Reviews

We rented the trolley for our wedding party to and from the church. It was exactly what we were looking for. They were on time and ready to go when we needed them! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Round Trip

Erin was awesome! Very accomodating and very timely!

Profile Picture User4568823, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

FADD's was excellent. The driver was professional and accommodating. Experience from start to finish was very easy. Our wedding party had so much fun on the trolley!

Profile Picture User4579989, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Maybe the best investment of the entire wedding...getting the guests to and from the wedding/reception venue. Great service

Profile Picture Jack, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I enjoyed working with FADDS. They were very accommodating in attempting to meet my needs. My only constructive criticism is that the party trolley is not a four season vehicle and should not be promoted as comfortably heated if there is a chance for cold weather. I voiced my concern about the ability to warm the bus if the weather was cold but I was assured it would be ok. As luck would have it the weather was in the 40's. The riders were dressed for a formal wedding and the guests were very uncomfortable on the 30 minute ride.

Profile Picture User3217861, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Good service. Only comment was the second group to be taken to the reception venue, the driver sat for over 20 min instead of taking the group and coming back.

Profile Picture User4540492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

excellent customer service and fun

Profile Picture Todd, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bill was a great driver and all our expectations were met.

Profile Picture User4522848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The trolley was a hit! An awesome way to get my bridal party from Gallatin to Nashville, with some stops along the way. Ed was our awesome driver! My sister is already planning a trolley in her wedding plans!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Maxine was so easy to work with. The trolley driver was on time and very professional. Would use again.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

FADDS was amazing to work with and took the stress out of planning transportation for my wedding party. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Deidra, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used the double decker bus with FADDS and we absolutely loved it!!! We had SO much fun. The DJ was great - they played awesome music that we could all sing along to, and were able to play all of our song requests! It really set the mood for a fun ceremony & reception. They even provided coolers and ice for our beer :) This will be one of my favorite memories when I look back on my wedding in future - I'm so glad we did it! The only reason I gave 4.5 stars on "Quality of Service" is because there was some black stuff on the arm rest in the back corner that I got on my hand and nearly smeared all over my wedding dress -which would have been really sad - but we just avoided that armrest after we discovered it. Other than that, our experience was fabulous!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The driver we had did not seem to know the direct route to get to and from our venue, as well he was lost getting into and out of the venue. But overall our experience was superb.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

FADDS was great, would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Wesley, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everything was great and we had a great time! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Joe, 9/20/14, 1 Review

Awesome service!!!

On time and very flexible and fun.

Profile Picture John, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Driver was there when he said he would be, very friendly and went over the top to see our group had a great time. Would definitely use again.

Profile Picture Keith, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional and helpful!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a very nice time! Thank you for your help and dependability.

Profile Picture User4402435, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.8

For the price I figured the interior of the bus would have been a bit nicer. Overall though we were pleased. The driver and Jeff were great, friendly, professional and very flexible.

Profile Picture Josh, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

It was wonderful!! The driver was flexible and the transportation was perfect.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great to work with! The staff were friendly and so on top of it! The trolley was on time and the bride and bridesmaids loved it!

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Maxine was very timely in her responses to my many questions. The trolley was timely and the riders had no complaints of unprofessionalism. A picnic basket was left on the trolley which was not recovered. I assume that it was probably picked up by the group following our us.
Overall nice experience.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very helpful staff and the buses were always on time. This was a great company to work with and would recommend to anyone in need of transportation for large parties.

Profile Picture User4278876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Fadds was a pleasure to work with. We used their trolley to transport our guests from the two hotels to the wedding venue and back. The Trolley was adorable. My only small complaint was that although the female who helped me make the reservation was absolutely wonderful, there was a male employee that I reached once when I called with a question and he seemed annoyed by my questions as if he didn't have time to answer them. Overall great experience and I would use them again.

Profile Picture User4255133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review