19 Reviews for Factory 404 Company

Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
19 Factory 404 Company Reviews

Cornell is absolutely wonderful. She is so amazing at her job and does such beautiful work. She is such a fun person to be around and makes you feel so comfortable, it wasn’t like having a stranger shoot such an intimate part of your life. And I loved that she was able to capture such special moments without being so noticeable, family and guests commented that they forgot she was there. She never took us away from our wedding, she wanted us to be there and involved and she got fantastic shots. I absolutely love Cornell and recommend her to everyone. Love, love, lover her!! Thank you Cornell!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Update: Cornell did the most amazing job capturing our wedding day. We were a bit worried that we'd have a tough lighting situation for numerous reasons: 1. our wedding was indoors, in the winter and at night 2. I'm dark skinned and my husband is very fair. There was no reason to worry whatsoever. Our photos turned out beautifully, just see for yourself. Cornell and her assistant were very thoughtful through the entire process and got every shot on our list. They wrangled groups, posed photos and got a ton of candid shots--they were everywhere! I couldn't be more pleased with Cornell's work. If you're contemplating using her, but have questions, I would highly recommend reaching out to her...she's a joy to work with! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my experience. xoxo, Sarah

- - - - - - -

Cornell was so thoughtful in the interview process. She answered all of my questions quickly and with great detail. When I expressed concern that my venue wouldn't be well lit–she sent over an album of indoor weddings she's shot.

We just had our engagement shoot this past weekend and we're lucky enough to already have our photos (told you she's amazing)!!! Never did I think that taking photos would be so much fun. My fiance and I aren't usually big fans of being in front of the camera, but Cornell made it so easy. I cannot say enough good things about her!

This girl is highly recommended and I'll be sharing this review everywhere I can! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

(Super belated review from our October wedding... but better late than never!)
Cornell & Kearston were AMAZING during our wedding day! They respected all our wishes for "style" (i.e., not cheesy - more natural shots) and were excellent and gathering groups, making children smile/laugh, and helping us feel totally comfortable while celebrating our special moments. We recently printed and took photos to our families in other countries who were unable to attend and everyone was in awe at how beautifully they turned out!

Profile Picture Carolina, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to begin?! Looking for a wedding was a daunting task...very challenging..when I came upon factory 404 I couldn’t stop thinking about it so I decided to contact Cornell and it was the best decision I ever made! Cornell was everything my husband and I hoped for! Someone who was flexible, someone who was laid back and let us have fun with our photos! She was very quick to respond and she answered all of my questions! And my wedding day couldn’t have gone more smoothly if it wasn’t for Cornell! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cornell went above and beyond for our engagement and wedding photos. She was very generous with her time during both events and even made herself available to talk through logistics and timing over the phone and provide her feedback and suggestions. She will do whatever it takes to get the best shot, even if it means climbing rocks/trees or crouching down on the ground. She had a lot of great ideas for poses that looked natural and a great eye for different locations to take pictures. We loved working with Cornell at Factory 404!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Cornell and her partner were a dream to work with! Not only is she responsive and professional with her work, but she's super easygoing and fun to be around. Our pictures turned out great and we would not hesitate to recommend Factory 404 to anyone who asks.
- Megan & Jeff

Profile Picture Megan, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of having Cornell as our wedding photographer. She is very friendly, flexible and will work with you to help capture your favorite moments. Her ideas were great and she helped us in ways we couldn't have thought of. All her photos are excellent and her turnaround is quick. If we had to do it again I would definitely pick Cornell again.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cornell was awesome. She took great pictures, was patient and had a sense of humor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Krystle, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cornell was the perfect wedding photographer for our event. She took the most beautiful, rich pictures capturing our guests and our "garden party" theme as well as stunning shots of my wife and I overlooking the ocean. She was great at directing us and our guests to get the perfect shot.

As part of our package, we also did engagement shots with her a few months before. She was flexible with meeting us in a few locations and included our dog in the shoot!

Profile Picture Jesse, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was AMAZING!!! Couldn't of asked for a better Photographer! Truly amazing!! They were such a big help as well. Everyone who has seen my wedding photo's is blown away with how they turned out. I had the link to them fast about 2 weeks after the wedding which i loved!

Profile Picture angela , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cornell did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job shooting our wedding this June 2017. From the first phone call through the finished photos, there wasn’t a second I didn’t enjoy working with her. She was incredibly sweet, fun and helpful, both before and during the wedding. Her and her second photographer, Kearston, knew exactly what they were doing and set to work immediately after arriving at the venue on the day of the wedding. I was so impressed with their ability to just get to work and how they were able to capture so many incredible shots I never even knew they were around to take! Our finished photos are so beautiful and will be a keepsake for us forever. Hiring Cornell was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, you can stop because you found her in Cornell!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Full heartedly ?? kind, funny and amazing!!! She is the full package! As a first time bride and unfamiliar with the whole "how to be a bride" thing. She was so helpful and calming when directing me through the photos. She truly wants you to look your best and will make sure your comfortable and look genuine through your photos. She's not just a photographer on your day but if needed, a friend, a seamstress, a comedic relief, a lapel pinner, someone who can tie a double Windsor on your future husband, you name it! Not to mention she flew 3,000 miles to be my photographer...Wow! Genuine and kind people are hard to find the days, especially in this ever growing industry, but I can tell you that this will be the best decision you'll ever make besides marrying your best friend and the love of your life. And hopefully sometime in the near future she can fly out again and take more photos of me, my husband and perhaps a little one in the oven??.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would book this vendor again in a heartbeat. They were wonderful to work with and were able to work around some mishaps with weather without issue and still get beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What incredible luck we had to stumble upon Factory 404!! We had a tight budget and high expectations (which usually don't go too well together), but Cornell and Kearston are an absolute dream!! Normally wedding photos are something you stress over, but with Factory 404, we didn't give it a second thought. They responded quickly to any questions we had, reached out to make sure we had what we needed, and took just absolutely stunning photos. What more could you ask for?! Our engagement shoot was just dreamy - Cornell recommended a beautiful spot and we had a ball taking photos - she even had my camera-shy then-fiance relaxed and laughing. The pictures were just amazing - I feel so beautiful everytime I look at them! Cornell brought Kearston in for our wedding and we could not have been more thrilled; we have a diverse group of family and friends that they made comfortable and look wonderful, but they also made us look fantastic. The photos came back quickly (with one of two sneak peaks right away!) and are just beyond our wildest expectations - gorgeous!!! Thank you so much to Cornell and Kearston!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better photographer. Ours pictures were magical!

Profile Picture Bobbi, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cornell was amazing. My pictures came out perfect. More beautiful than I could've expected. I sent her wish pictures of scenes that I wanted her to capture and she exceeded my expectation. I have a large and loud family and Cornell and her partner handled them very well. I would recommend her to anyone. She listened to everything that I wanted.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cornell was the perfect wedding photographer, in fact, she was the best thing that happened to us on our wedding day. She was there on time and was absolutely friendly and made us feel very comfortable so we could be ourselves in the photos, she had a contract previously signed and was very organize, which I really appreciated. We were going for a little bit of a retro look and she understood this and made the photos have that look as well. The price was definitely very competitive with others and she had the best pictures compared to other photographers of the same price range but now that we've seen the pictures they are worth so much more than what we paid. We are thankful and will definitely think of her to document our most important events.

Profile Picture User6556817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs

As soon as we met Cornell it was clear we had found our photography! She was very laid back and made us feel so comfortable. We have been very pleased with her quick communication and flexibility. Our engagement photos were super fun (everyone loved them!!) and our wedding day flowed so smoothly with the ladies of Factory 404. They captured some beautiful moments at our wedding and we received our photos less than a week after the wedding. For literally HALF the price of other photographers we met, not only was Factory 404 a great fit but also a great value! I would definitely recommend Cornell to any couple planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/5/17, 1 Review