Faces by Liz Reviews

47 Reviews for Faces by Liz

Faces by Liz 1
Faces by Liz 2

Jackie Lincoln · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire Liz and look the best you ever have

Liz is an incredible make up artist and she is a very professional, zero stress vendor. I wanted an elevated but natural look for my wedding for myself, my maids and my mother. Liz made us all feel more beautiful than we have ever felt. She is extremely easy to work with and she delivered the looks I wanted all while tailoring to the requests of each person. Liz is thorough and quick. All of our make up was done better and faster than we’ve experienced in a wedding. No one needed touch ups but she stuck around to make sure everyone was taken care of and comfortable before leaving. Liz was worth her weight in gold, for what she delivered. She was the best vendor I had. Thanks Liz, I can’t wait to come up with an excuse to work with you again!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Faces by Liz's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for this amazing review! I loved being a part of your day and I’m so greatful for your kind words!

Sloan · Married on 07/28/2018

Sloan Hart

Liz is amazing!!!!!! I am very picky when it comes to having my makeup done, and Liz did an INCREDIBLE job. She made me look and feel like the best version of myself. All of my bridesmaids said the exact same thing! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much Sloan! Loved being a part of your wedding day and getting to know you and your family and friends!

Jamie Hardie · Married on 07/20/2018

The Best! Highly recommend

Liz made myself and my wedding party truly look their best! I love how she did my makeup for both the wedding day and rehearsal dinner.
    She was so easy to work with, and brought a sense of calm on my wedding day. She was also a huge lifesaver! When someone in my crew got a nasty facial bruise, she seamlessly covered it up with some skilled color blending. I'd highly recommend Liz!

Karherine · Married on 11/18/2017

Beautiful makeup!

We were so happy with how we looked for the wedding and photos! Liz is not only very professional and talented, but extremely personable. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Shale · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so thankful to have found Liz for my wedding day. She is insanely talented and truly the nicest person and a pleasure to work with. She fit me in last minute for a quick trial and stayed late my wedding day until the moment I walked down the aisle. I don't wear a ton of makeup and the other trials I had left me feeling not like myself and very overdone. Liz does an amazing job of working with you and enhancing your natural beauty. My bridesmaids looks gorgeous and she made me feel stunning! Liz is now my go to for any future makeup needs. Thanks for helping make my big day extra special!

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Liz was awesome to work with! Everything was completely seamless and it was so easy to figure out a few adjustments after my trial and everything looked perfect for my wedding. Not to mention she is an absolute artist. Everyone looked gorgeous, but still like themselves which was my favorite part. Liz also gave me some awesome pre-wedding skin care advice that was a total game changer and made such a difference. I seriously cannot recommend Liz highly enough. She is worth every penny!

Molly · Married on 07/22/2017

Liz was so wonderful to have for my wedding makeup. She was responsive to what I was looking for and made everyone look absolutely flawless for our day!

Aimee · Married on 07/14/2017

Liz is quite simply, incredible. She is a true artist. I felt like she listened to what I wanted for my vision and was willing to make sure that it was everything that I hoped for. With all of the worry that might come along with the aspects of planning a wedding, Liz was far from one of them. She made me feel and look beautiful as well as cared for the whole time she was there. The make-up translated flawlessly to film. She also happens to be a wonderful woman and I was happy to have to spend a few uninterrupted hours with her on my wedding day.

Allison · Married on 07/14/2017

Liz was an absolute dream to work with and now we are lucky to be able to call her a friend. Her attention to detail is superb and yet her laid back demeanor was exactly what I needed on my wedding day. She was able to put my perfectionistic mind at ease and allow me to focus on the more important things, knowing I was in her most capable hands. She executed my specific visions flawlessly and knew exactly what products would allow my natural self to shine through. I cannot recommend Liz highly enough! Whether you are looking for a professional photo shoot or a personal life event, she is your gal.

Rachael · Married on 06/24/2017

Liz was amazing! I was beyond happy with my bridesmaids, mothers and especially my makeup on my wedding day. She was so easy to work with and loved having her be a part of our wedding. I really can't recommend Liz enough!

Tegan · Married on 09/10/2016

Liz is a SUPERSTAR! I fell in love with Liz's work when looking for a photographer and reached out to check her availability and prices. I have problem skin (acne and scaring)- so wanted good coverage AND to look natural as I rarely wear makeup. I was apprehensive at first because her prices are on the higher end, but after meeting and having my trial, I knew it was worth every penny. On the day, Liz arrived early and was so relaxed, friendly and professional. She completed makeup for 3 bridesmaids, 2 Moms, 1 Grandmother and me, with time to spare. No one in our group normally wears makeup, so Liz listened to everyone's concerns and made sure each person was happy with the end result. Liz really was able to make everyone look the best version of themselves by letting natural beauty shine through. Liz and my hair stylist (Brittani Estes) worked together so well and made for a very relaxing and enjoyable morning. Thank you Liz for making me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day!

Kalyn · Married on 07/02/2016

Liz does some amazing makeup, and does each girls makeup uniquely to help bring out their beauty.

Letty · Married on 05/13/2016

Supremely talented and so sweet!

I couldn't recommend Liz highly enough. She asked me all the right questions about what I was looking for in terms of makeup for my wedding and she hit the nail right on the head at the first trial! She made me look like an enhanced version of myself which is exactly what I was going for. Plus, she made my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful, too. Liz is so personable and sweet and was careful to make sure everyone was happy, including my makeup-averse mom, who ended up absolutely loving the end result. Liz is the best!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Letty! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Thank you for trusting me to make you look beautiful for your wedding!

Katherine · Married on 06/20/2015

Best version of MYSELF❤️

This girl is WORTH IT! The talent of Liz goes beyond the stroke of her makeup brush. She is a calming and supportive presence on a day that can be fairly hectic and stressful for a bride. I felt pampered, taken care of and able to enjoy my wedding day completely in the moment.
    I was able to focus on enjoying the special people I had invited to the wedding instead of monitoring my lipstick application or worrying about smudged eyeliner. She had me covered.
    The makeup was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. My skin has never looked so good! I looked like a fresher, dewier, more well-rested version of myself. I looked polished in the photos—not only from the wedding photographer but candid cell phone shots as well!
    Liz was not only on time, but a few minutes early to every event I scheduled her for. I have seen friends cry on their wedding day because of a flaky makeup or hair artist- she is not one of these! Her promptness helped everything flow so much smoother.
    She is professional. She is talented. She is emotionally supportive. I LOVE HER!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Faces by Liz 3
    Faces by Liz 4

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review of my services Katherine! You were truly one of the most beautiful (inside and out) people I’ve ever worked with. Thank you for trusting me for your special day. Xoxo

I'm so happy I chose Liz to do the makeup for my wedding day. When I went for my trial I showed her some pictures of what I wanted, and I felt that she totally understood what I was looking for. She did makeup for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids and they all looked so beautiful! Everyone loved their makeup. She is really fun and easy going, and even was able to calm my wedding day jitters as she did my makeup. Liz is truly talented and a pleasure to work with!

Kathy · Married on 09/06/2014

I cannot tell you how very impressed and delighted I was with Liz's work!

Liz was such a professional. She made each of us feel perfectly comfortable as she sized up our face and complexion and set about creating our beautiful look for this all important day. She managed us perfectly on a timeline, our interruptions and requests for touch-ups notwithstanding! Best of all, she made each one of us look a best version of herself. My daughter, the bride, and her girls looked flawless! And she made me and my mom feel like we looked truly glamorous - what talent! I could not recommend her any more highly!

Charlotte · Married on 06/28/2014

Liz is incredible. She provided a flawless look for my wedding day and I couldn't have been more pleased. She is so fun and easy to work with and created stunning looks for my entire bridal party.

• Neveen

Neveen · Married on 06/01/2014

Liz did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding day! She knew exactly the look I wanted and I couldn't have found a better artist. She is very sweet and listens to how you want your look to be. She also comes well prepared and knows exactly what to do to help make your big day go smoothly. She even prepared an emergency makeup kit which she gave to my bridesmaid which was really helpful for touch-ups throughout the night. If you are looking for a highly skilled makeup artist who has a lot of experience with weddings, I definitely recommend Liz. I can assure you, she will make you look and feel fantastic!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

After searching and searching for a makeup artist for my wedding day, I found Liz. Liz is so talented, extremely patient and very calm. She will work with you until you are completely happy and is so flexible. Liz was able to create just the look I wanted, along with a more natural look for the groom's mother. Despite a stressful wedding day, as we had to move the outdoor ceremony inside at the last minute and that decision needed to be made right in the middle of hair and makeup, Liz did not let it interfere and did an amazing job. Even though Liz is on the expensive side for wedding makeup artists, I am sure it was worth it and I looked gorgeous in the pictures. Liz was on time and it was so comforting to not have to worry at all about anything related to makeup.

Liz did my makeup for a boudoir photo shoot and did an AMAZING job. She did my makeup more dramatically than I am normally comfortable with--think really smoky eyes and lots of eyeshadow--but I LOVED the way it looked in the photos. Liz really knew what she was doing when she assured me that the makeup would look much less intense in the photos, and I love that she had a vision in mind for my look since I had no idea what I wanted besides sexy. I still came out looking like me, but so much sexier and different from my day to day. I will be making a little black book of the photos as a gift to my husband on our wedding day.

Liz also has a great, warm personality, and will make any bride feel comfortable and confident the day of her wedding. I kind of wish I had booked her for my wedding day makeup, but I had booked another stylist before I met her!

kirsten · Married on 11/16/2013

Liz did my makeup on my wedding day, as well as my 8 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride, and I could not have been more thrilled with the results. She did an AMAZING job on every single one of us. The overall effect was breathtaking! Liz is SO talented and can create any look you want. I have never seen my friends all look so gorgeous and I have never received so many compliments myself. The entire bridal party was perfect!

Liz is incredibly gifted and versatile, but she is also completely lovely to work with! She has a professional yet relaxed demeanor and was so pleasant to have around while we spent the day getting ready in the suite. I am so glad to have had her for my big day and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a top notch makeup artist!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I loved working with you too, and you all were such a lovely group of ladies! Congratulations!

Debora · Married on 08/17/2013

Liz was a pleasure to work with! Extremely talented, professional and with a great sense of humor. My bride and I got the exact look we asked for.

Debbie & Chris

Sent on 08/26/2013

Faces by Liz's reply:

You two were so wonderful! Thank you for your review! Congrats to you both.

Amie · Married on 07/27/2013

Loved everything Liz did--she got the look absolutely right from showing her just one picture. The makeup lasted so well for the whole evening (and it was hot and humid!). Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you so much Amie! I'm so glad the makeup held up in the humidity! You were a gorgeous bride!

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2013

Liz was absolutely amazing to work with, and by far my favorite of the vendors. She traveled to my hotel on the day of the wedding (which I'd like to add was a long journey), arrived early and had my 'maids, mother and myself all ready before we needed to get out of the door which relieved a lot of stress and gave us girls a time to sit and relax. She provided me with a super cute emergency/touch up kit which was definitely the cherry on top, I was able to kiss my new husband and had lip color to refresh my look before photos. I couldn't recommend Liz more, so if you're in the market for an amazing makeup artist do not wait, contact her soon!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Faces by Liz's reply:

It was truly an honor to be a part of your big day! Congratulations!

Erica · Married on 04/27/2013

Liz was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only is she an extremely talented make up artist, but she was also very responsive and professional (which is too often a rarity with artists and wedding vendors). Thank you Liz for making my bridesmaids and I beautiful on my wedding day! We had so much fun with you getting ready and you executed my vision perfectly! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Faces by Liz's reply:

Thank you Erica! I loved working with you and your beautiful bridesmaids! I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!