17 Reviews for Faces By Fo

Eye Makeup (4)
On-Site Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (3)
Airbrush Makeup (2)

Jen did the makeup for myself and two others for my wedding. I loved working with Jen! She was fun, flexible, easy going, and most importantly, made us look flawless!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I say! Jen and Jess are absolute dolls and the best in the business! I was scared to book a makeup artist as I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and I didn't want to look different on my wedding day and look like a clown. (I've had other makeup artists in the past do this to me) Especially on my wedding day, I wanted to look like me but even more beautiful and Jen was able to capture exactly that! The makeup not only lasted for hours but everyone complimented me on my makeup and how great it looked. Her sister is great as well and did all 8 of my bridesmaids, my grandmother and mother and they were so happy! (I'm Asian so my mom and grandmother are hard to please!) Look no further and book Jen today before it's too late! I will definitely be looking to Jen for future occasions!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

As a hair stylist who specializes in Bridal I work with these women very frequently and they are always my go-to when it comes to wedding makeup and hair..... beautiful work reasonably priced and worth every penny

Profile Picture Franc, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen came to my home to do my makeup for my sons wedding, she is a artist.l never had to question her i just let her do her thing. She made me feel like a movie star!

Profile Picture Jo ann, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The two most amazing women made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! Jen and Jess are incredibly talented, they are the best makeup artists around, from my senior prom till now they have always done an amazing job and exactly what I wanted every time! Thank you both so much everyone looked absolutely beautiful because of you two!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Mother of the bride makeup is tricky.. NOT FOR THESE GIRLS!! They did exactly what I was wanting ..not to much..not to little PERFECT ..YOU KNOW YOUR TRADE ❤️ I highly recommend for Mother of Bride makeup

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

The best weddigmake up artists out there. Very professional and hard working. Their job isn't done until you are completely satisfied.

Profile Picture Anthony P, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen and her sister are absolutely fabulous, laid back, and fun! They are willing to tailor their talents to whatever style you want as the bride, and they did an incredible job for me and my bridal party on my big day! I cannot say enough great things about Jen, and I highly recommend her! I am hoping there is another occasion where I can use her services in the future because she is the best.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely would recommend Jen for a wedding! Her work is second to none. I, along with all of my bridesmaids received compliments on our makeup the entire day/night of our wedding. It even rained on my wedding and our makeup still managed to look as good as new. I can't count how many people asked who did the makeup for my wedding!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

LOVE LOVE LOVE JEN! Best professional make up anyone has done on me. EVER. She did my makeup for my wedding serenade and my wedding day, everyone was complementing me on how they loved my makeup at both events

I asked a friend of a friend to do my makeup for my wedding unfortunately she was already scheduled for another event so she suggested jen. I was alittle hesitant at first because people love to put too much makeup on my face and I end up looking awful. Jen listened to my concerns and understood completely and agreed. She did it flawlessly and I didnt have one complaint. I felt so comfortable i even asked about a dark lip (something i tried previously and can not pull off) she looked through the colors picked a dark red and put it on me and i loved it. I still wear the color and get so many compliments.
She is so nice, efficient, personable, professional and knowledgeable! If I have anymore events she would be the first one I would call!

Profile Picture chelsea, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my makeup done for my wedding in October 2016 and I felt/looked absolutely flawless and my makeup lasted all night! Jen was a pleasure to work with! Will be returning for future events and such! 5 stars!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faces by Fo did an amazing job on my wedding day. They did the makeup for myself (the bride), 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. EVERYONE in the wedding party was shocked at how perfect our makeup was. There was not a single complaint! A few of the bridesmaids also requested Faces by Fo information to contact them for future events (including their weddings). I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen did a WONDERFUL job on my wedding day! She showed up early, and was ready to go with her makeup station set up by my appointment time! She took the time to listen to what I had to say and worked hard, but effectively to get everyone's makeup done on my wedding day! We all got so many compliments and everyone wanted to know who was the mastermind behind our beautiful faces! She always returned my calls, and make sure I was 100% happy with my makeup as well as everyone's else's that day! Thank you so much Jen!!! Cant wait to work with you again in the future!!! xoxoxox

Profile Picture Gia, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was SO incredibly happy with how amazing my makeup looked! I recommend her to everyone! She's so talented, so sweet, funny, and very mindful of time-all very important things for a wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been going to Jen for makeup for years now for various occasions. Every single time she has done my makeup I get compliments on how beautiful my makeup looks. Jen is extremely talented and professional. She listens to exactly what you want and never disappoints. Of course when it came to my own wedding I knew there was no other choice but Jen. I felt like an absolute flawless princess on my wedding day, more beautiful than I've ever felt. The makeup lasted the entire wedding and was still perfect after over a 15 hour day. I highly recommend Jen for any occasion but especially for your wedding day! Those pictures will last forever so be sure you look your best and book Jen!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jen did a beautiful job with my makeup and with my bridesmaids. She was professional and reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Alisha, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen Ford is such an amazing makeup artist!! She did my makeup for my wedding. I never felt more beautiful. She listened to my makeup color ideas and also offered her advice which of course I took. Jen is a true talent! I am so thankful I chose her to do my makeup for my amazing day!

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/4/14, 1 Review