FACELABS Reviews

46 | Phoenix, AZ

46 Reviews for FACELABS

I was so impressed with Ali and Caitlyn when I first met them at the bridal fair. They are both professional and masters at hair and makeup. Everything was flawless and I am so happy I found them. I will recommend them to anyone for any event. Thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

We had Ali do our make-up and Caitlin do our hair. They were both amazing and very talented at what they do. Caitlin did my hair and six others' on our wedding day, not one of us had the same looking hair and our hair held all day. Ali did our make-up which included airbrush, lashes, and make-up, even with a long day of pictures our make-up still looked flawless by the time the ceremony came. On top of their outstanding work they are very personable, easy to get a long with, very responsive with any questions you may have leading up to your event. I've already recommended them to several others! You'll love them!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Ali did such an amazing job to make sure i looked my very best for my wedding. She match the foundation perfectly to my skin and gave me the most beautiful look i could ever imagine. Also she was quick to respond and very very nice to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lori · Married on 09/18/2014

This was am amazing experience for me! I had never had my makeup done professionally, and Ali made me feel completely comfortable. She asked me what I wanted and followed my requests, but she also provided friendly suggestions without being pushy. The results were truly beautiful. I felt confident and gorgeous on my special day.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Angela · Married on 08/23/2014

BEYOND AMAZING IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!!!! Ali & her team came to my mom's house and did the most fantastic job of hair and makeup on 9 of my best friends, my MIL and MOM and ME(BRIDE)!!! They arrived early, full of energy, finished on time and EVERYONE loved their hair and makeup!!!! I feel blessed to have been referred to FACELABS!!! No need to look anywhere......this was PICTURE PERFECT!!!! Highly, highly recommended!!!! THANK U SO MUCH!!! Love, Angela O'Neill

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2014

Ali and Caitlin did amazing wedding makeup for my large wedding party. Leading up to the day we checked in on timing, consulted on purchasing the lip color and powder and pre planning details went smoothly.

The day of they were right on time, quickly set up and did magic on my bridesmaids, usherettes and mother of the bride. All looked stunning. Everyone kept asking where I found them because they are so talented and just fun to be around. Ali did my makeup and I felt absolutely beautiful. She worked to cover my under eyes from little sleep and made my blue eyes pop. The makeup lasted all night and the temperatures were over 100 and many of our pictures were outside. There were no edits or questions, it was everything a bride could hope for. They even squeezed in lashes and a full look for some of the wedding party that wanted in on the action late.

Great service, talented artists, classy business women and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Charlotte · Married on 04/26/2014

Ali was a GREAT makeup artist. She consulted with me a few weeks before the wedding to make sure that she understood what I wanted for my big day and could customize a beautiful look to fit me. On the day of, she listened to my needs/concerns and made sure that I felt beautiful and comfortable in my own skin before I left for the wedding. Overall, a wonderful experience and a great value!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 04/10/2014

Ali was terrific! She was so helpful and really knew her stuff. My Wedding Day was awesome and the pictures came out perfect! She is fun to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/18/2014
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/05/2014

Ali was amazing! She worked with me to insure I was 100% happy with the outcome. She had a great personality that made everything enjoyable! The best part is my makeup lasted all night and looked great the whole time. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Ali did a wonderful job. Myself and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/14/2014

The owner/magic maker (Caitlin T) is one of the most incredible artist/hair dressers I have ever met. Her skill and dedication to her clients is incomparable. I had the pleasure of having Facelabs do my make-up for my beach wedding last summer, and Caity made such a beautiful bride out of me. I would recommend Facelabs to any and everyone who believes EVERY special moment in life , requires very special hands. Honestly all the artist that work under Facelabs are brilliant , so I would recommend any of the team! I was 110% satisfied and have gorgeous memories captured in my photo albums forever! YOU WONT REGRET IT! Love you Caity!!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Kim · Married on 02/15/2014

Ali and her co-artist, Cailtin, did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on February 15, 2014. I have nothing but good words to say for their work. They did a phenomenal job creating the perfect look of beauty for my wedding party. I brought Ali a picture of the look I liked, and she replicated that look to perfection. They were also very flexible with the schedule and chaos that happens during those few hours before the wedding. We even had a couple of add-ons (my aunts and mom) at the last minute.

Her price is also very reasonable and definitely worth its value and more!

I would definitely recommend Ali for any of your makeup needs!!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Ali was wonderful to work with for my wedding. I believe there is a reason for everything and after a previous make-up artist cancelled on me twice for my pre-wedding event, this is when I found Ali! I was so...... pleased to have her part of my day - she does exceptional work! I am very particular when it comes to my makeup and she was so in-tune with my needs and did a perfect job. In addition, she has a such a positive attitude and one can really see she enjoys what she does! Thank you Ali for being part of my wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Patty · Married on 05/18/2013

I had Alison Satterwhite do my makeup on the morning of my wedding. She came over EARLY...and was happy to do it. I wanted my natural features enhanced and still look natural. I wanted to look like me only...better. She did a great job! I loved it and it was still on hours after my wedding. Thank you Alison! Thank you FACELABS!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Alison was so friendly and nice. I gave her an idea of what I wanted to look like and she nailed it! She gave me a natural look that made me shine and feel gorgeous on my wedding day. I Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Rebekah · Married on 05/21/2011

Caitlin did both my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did a wonderful job! She was great at listening to my wants for both my hair and makeup and it turned out exactly how I pictured it. Not only is she great at her job but also you can tell she has a passion for what she does and enjoys making her clients look good for their big day. She was professional, easy to work with and also has a great personality and was a delight to talk to while getting ready for my wedding. I would recommend her and Ali's services to anyone who is interested in looking their best at their upcoming event!

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • Neema

Neema · Married on 03/28/2015

Caitlin of Facelabs is amazing! I came across Facelabs when the previous hair and makeup company that I had previously had a trial with let me know that they were not available for my wedding date. I interviewed a few companies but felt most comfortable with the service I received from Facelabs. I had my trial with Caitlin in January and absolutely loved how she made my hair and makeup look. On the wedding day, she also did the makeup for my mother and the mother of the groom. I've never seen my mom look so beautiful. The makeup was flawless and made her look ten years younger! She did a spectacular job on my hair and makeup and I received so many compliments throughout the day. I would highly recommend Caitlin and Facelabs and I hope to use her again for special nights out or events where I need hair and makeup services. Thank you Caitlin!!

Sent on 04/18/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/02/2019

Great Make Up and hair stylist

I had the pleasure of working with Caitlin from Facelabs. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was on time and did an amazing job. I will use her for any occasion from now on. Thanks again!

Megan

Sent on 05/13/2019

Caitlin with Facelabs is a wonderful young, successful woman. I hired her and Gabrielle for my wedding in Florence, Arizona. They did hair and makeup for the bride, MOB, 2 bridesmaids, and my cousin. They came to our rooms 15 minutes early, which was comforting that they showed up even earlier than what they had too! Both Gabrielle and Caitlin were very nice the day of my wedding, and I would say that Caitlin spent over 2 hours doing my hair and makeup (as a side note, I do have a substantial amount of hair)--she is very detail oriented!

I would say their strong suit is definitely makeup. With their airbrush and other products, its' amazing how you're transformed with their ability to apply makeup. My makeup stayed on throughout the night (except for reapplying lipstick--I recommend buying your own for the night of your wedding).

It was raining the morning of my wedding and I was concerned about my half up-half down hairstyle falling out, but it did not. It stayed perfect throughout the entire night and was surely picture worthy. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup that evening.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/17/2016

3.5

Caitlin was amazing! So friendly, flexible, and accommodating. It felt like I was having my makeup done by a close friend which made the process so much more relaxing and carefree. She executed our looks exceptionally and catered each look to our skin tone/hair color/eye color perfectly. I would definitely hire her again for another occasion!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Katy · Married on 09/26/2015

3.5

Caitlin did a great job with hair and make up for myself and my bridal party. Everyone was happy with their hair and make up, and it lasted all night! My only complaint would be that Caitlin is not the best and answering emails in a timely way, but her flexibility, personality, and quality totally makes up for it!

Sent on 11/13/2015