FaceBoothTime Reviews

29 | Homosassa, FL

29 Reviews for FaceBoothTime

Shearna · event on 06/08/2014

The photo booth was a hit!!!! My guests and I LOVED it. Sam provided excellent service. I would surely use his services again and recommend to my family and friends!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Somoud · event on 05/03/2014

Best photobooth ever! My guests enjoyed every minute. High tech and very professional. Lots of great props and awesome set up! Would recommend for anyone looking to wow their guests!

Sent on 05/06/2014

FaceBoothTime's reply:

Thank You so much . We loved being a part of your event. You have amazing friends and family .Keep in touch
  • Jacinda

Jacinda · Married on 12/07/2013

Sam from Facebooth time was awesome!! He was very sweet and professional throughout the entire planning and everyone at our wedding had a blast! They gave us a wonderful book with a copy of all the pictures as well as a flash drive with the pictures as well. My Venue coordinator who has been doing this for years said this is the best company with the most props she has ever seen! She took his info down and will be referring them in the future. I am so glad we deiced to get a photobooth and for sure glad we went with Sam! Thanks again so much!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Megan · Married on 11/23/2013

They were amazing! They were very professional and everything was perfect. I loved all the props. They made it so much fun my guest just loved how nice and friendly they were. They always had a smile on their face. Our boarder were perfect they really captured our theme and I loved the personal touches they put on our album! I hope I can use them for another event in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2014

FaceBoothTime's reply:

Thanks so much Megan for taking the time to review us. We had a blast and thanks for choosing us. Keep in touch.

Keyara · Married on 11/16/2013

They were absolutely amazing! Early during my planning process, I decided that a photo booth was a must and after searching and contacting various vendors, we decided to go with FaceboothTime. And this was the best decision!! They were very professional and everything was perfect. The guest loved all the props and how nice and friendly they were. I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/26/2014

FaceBoothTime's reply:

Thanks so much for having us and taking the time
    for this review.You and your family made us feel like we were part of the family.
    Thanks again.

sheryl · Married on 11/08/2013

I just wanted to thank you again for the amazing job that you guys did the other night. Jessie and her friends had an amazing time and they loved the photo booth!!! I will send as many referrals as I can. Thanks again!!! Sheryl

Sent on 11/14/2013

Gina · Married on 10/26/2013

Adding a photo booth to our reception was one of the best decisions we made! Everyone had a blast and the pictures are hilarious! FaceBooth Time did a fabulous job! They had amazing props and even created an awesome photo album as a keepsake with pictures and signatures from our guests. All around great experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone out there looking for a little something extra to add to an event or wedding reception!

Sent on 11/12/2013
  • User3434697 · event on 07/23/2013

Thank you guys so much for your services it was great and fun. I will use your services for all my upcoming parties thank you soooooo much

Sent on 08/01/2013

Thanks so much
    Please leave your email so we can enter you in our 25.00 contest .
    Winner will be picked end of the month
    faceboothtime@gmail.com

Danielle · event on 07/14/2013

What a great idea!! We had such a wonderful time. It was fun getting dolled up and silly in the photo booth! Will definitely have you come back out for next years reunion!!

Sent on 07/19/2013
  • User3415718 · event on 07/14/2013

They came to our 25th high school reunion. They had a lot of great props and made the night complete! Set up was quick and they were very helpful! I will use them again!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

FaceBoothTime's reply:

Thaank you so much for your review. We will really appreciate it,
    Please sednd your email with subject Review contest to faceboothtime@gmail.com
    end of the month is 25.00 drawing
    Good Luck

Amanda · event on 07/13/2013

It was our 25th high school reunion, we all had an awesome time in the booth and the people were awesome and very nice and very helpful. We kept going in and getting our pictures done with the different props they had, definitely nothing you would find in an ordinary photo booth. I would recommend this company to anyone having an event; they would be sure to have a wonderful time too just like we all did. The pictures came out great and it was 3D like also, you can even have them sent to your email for sharing and such. Such a great company and I won't ever forget about them.

Sent on 07/28/2013
  • User3359506 · event on 06/28/2013

Extremely nice and many props to choose from!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2013

The service from FaceBoothTime is unmatchable . We had many vendors from DJ
    To wedding planner and our experience with FaceBoothTime was the best period. My mistake is that I should of also book them for our photographer. Live and Learn.
    Jennefer Bella Saunders

Sent on 06/04/2013

jelly · Married on 06/02/2013

This was the highlight of my wedding! They pictures are hilarious and so fun! It's so nice to be able to relive my wedding threw these pictures and awesome to be able to see just how much fun everyone was truley having! My 95 yr old grandma even took pics with a chicken hat :). Thank you Facebooth for doing such a spectacular job on my very special day! I will cherish these photos!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Rhonda · Married on 05/25/2013

What an awesome concept!! They were at a wedding I attended and were such a hit! Everyone loved the photo booth, and especially all of the fun props that were provided! The machine was very user-friendly and allowed us to choose color options to enhance the photos. When we were done, it quickly printed out a couple hard copies and also gave us the option to instantly post to Facebook, , or email to our account. Very nice touch..especially these days where we Facebook everything! :-) The staff was equally as impressive. They manned their booth the entire time to be available for any questions or assistance. They were both so friendly, talking to the guests..asking how their day was going, etc. Five Star Service! The photos turned out so nice, and when I checked my email to view the ones I had sent to myself, I was highly impressed with the quality.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Tiffany Lee · Married on 05/18/2013

I cannot say enough about our experience with FaceBoothTime! It really made our wedding day special. I thought the DJ was going to be the most important part of making my wedding fun and get everyone up. Boy was I wrong!! Facebooth was the big hit of the night! My guests had so much fun with it, everyone from kids to my Grandparents were in and out of it all night! The BEST part is having all the pictures and videos to keep forever to remember all the laughs and smiles! THANK YOU Sam and Aurelia for making this the best night of my life!!!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Keeley · event on 05/11/2013

Such fun!! This photo booth was great! All of the guests had fun acting silly and taking home photos from the party. It was a huge hit. I highly recommend having one at your next event and FaceBooth Time offers professional service and quality booths.

Sent on 05/31/2013

FaceBoothTime's reply:

Thank You we had so much fun and felt like part of the family

Eneida · event on 05/08/2013

Loooove FaceBooth time. This photobooth is the best I have ever seen. The service was awesome. A great addition to the party ! Definitely recommend highly !!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Nilsa · event on 04/22/2013

What fun, so different for a party. enjoyed by all, still have my pictures in a special place.
    Great venue.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Pamela · Married on 04/20/2013

Excellent service love if so much fun 4 young & old if I live n fl would use your service. GreatGreat Job!!!!
    Keep up the good job making people happy!!
    @ Billy & Alicia Mikles Wedding

Marlene · Married on 04/20/2013

Super professional soooooooooooooo much fun, great props, AWESOME company!!!!!!!! RECOMMEND 1000%

alicia · Married on 04/20/2013

I am the bride and I had a blast. I forgot the garter belt and Aurelia (the owner) ran out to David's Bridal and got me a replacement garter and it was way better than my original one that i previously chosen!!!
    All of my guests loved the photo booth and some are going to incorporate it into their wedding.
    YAY!!!

Billy · Married on 04/20/2013

I'm the groom, i had a great time with my wife and all of my family said that had a great time!!!
    Great quality photos!! Great props!!! Loved the gift memory book. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night!!

Robert · event on 04/20/2013

Great event and great use of technology to capture the moment. Would recommend this service to anyone looking to add something special to their event.

Sent on 06/05/2013

You helped us make a wonderful event even better. All of our guests really appreciated your service. We had so much fun. A lot of memories are visible on the pics that we now have forever! You were so easy to work with, and for this I am thankful. Much success to you.

Sent on 03/04/2013