Face the Music Reviews

73 | Peoria, AZ

73 Reviews for Face the Music

Haley · Married on 11/14/2009

Teffanie with Face the Music was AMAZING! She is so organized and energetic which is a sigh of relief for all brides :) She developed a detailed itinerary for me outlining all of the details of my wedding down to the minute. She was very easy to work with and I got nothing but compliments about her from all of the guests at my wedding. She kept them very entertained and played a great mix of music to get everyone up and dancing. She is DJ-ing one of my best friends weddings in March too and I can't wait! Such a fun time!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Christina · Married on 10/24/2009

Teffanie was fantastic...the best vendor we worked with. She is super friendly and bended over backwards to ensure that everything went as smoothly as possible. Everyone at the wedding commented how awesome she was. I would highly recommend her and use her again for other functions in a minute!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

Teffanie was an outstanding DJ. She was so helpful and met with me as much as I needed. She definitely helped keep the reception active and fun. I would recommend her to anyone. I can't say enough great things about Tef. She was so supportive throughout the planning and I had an issue with one of my vendors and she helped take care of it. We also didn't plan on doing any cocktail hour music but she went above and beyond and played music during this time anyway. She is absolutely fabulous.

Sent on 11/21/2009

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2009

I can not express enough gratitude for the services that Teffanie provided. She was always, always, always ready and willing to help out in any way possible! Her online agenda, extreme enthusiasm, and quest for perfection were noted by all of my guests. Of all my vendors, Teffanie by far was my absolute favorite vendor!

Sent on 08/07/2009

Julie · Married on 05/09/2009

All I can say is everyone that we have spoken to about our wedding experience commented on how great our DJ was. Teffanie went above and beyond the call of duty as a DJ by supply drinks to not only my husband and I, but also our guest. She went around to all of our tables to check on how everyone was doing. She does a great job of keeping the party ALIVE, and is very interactive! We love love loved her, and would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/13/2009

Shelly · Married on 04/25/2009

Teffanie was a wonderful vendor! Prior to the wedding she was always available with information and ideas to improve our wedding, she even made a great timeline for the day. At the wedding, she brought extra decor to improve our 'look' and she brought her energetic, fun demeanor! She did a great job of reading the guests, keeping them dancing and making sure we were having a great time. She went above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend her to anyone & was so thankful we hired her!

Sent on 08/14/2009

Steven · Married on 11/14/2008

There is a reason Face the Music is so highly rated, words cannot describe how fantastic she is. Just helping us pick out the music and creating the reception schedule was more than I could have imagined. She worked with us to get everything just perfect. On the wedding day she was so good and on top of things that I never even once had to stop and think about something missing or being wrong. All of the guests were impressed with her style and skills, she truly helped make our wedding night the most memorable not only for us but for the guests. The number of guests that contacted me about the DJ were surprising. I highly recommend that if you can book her for your wedding, do it before someone else snatches her away from you!

Sent on 11/30/2008

Tami · Married on 10/12/2008

Teffanie was great. All of my guests said it was the best wedding they had been to and I can thank Teff for that. She came early to set up and meet people and go through the final touches. She was very professional but at the same time she was so much fun and made sure all of my guests were having a good time. She offers various activities and games that are a lot of fun and my guests enjoyed it. She met with us a few times before the wedding and we were planning from out of state and she was very flexible with our last minute requests to meet! All in all Teffanie was the absolute best DJ we could have ever imagined fo our special day :)

Sent on 10/23/2008

Becky · Married on 09/27/2008

Teffanie was by far, one of the best vendors of our wedding. She was extremely professional and organized, but also a lot of fun! She always listened to my thoughts and ideas and was willing to make many changes leading up to our big day. I had many guests tell me how great that Teffanie was. She also stayed after our allotted time because the groom's family kept wanting to boogy. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or having an event!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Kristine · Married on 05/17/2008

Teffanie was extremely organized! Thanks to her, the wedding was on time and a great experience for all of our guests. Everyone commented on how well the music was and the games she provided while we were having our pictures was a HIT!!!

Sent on 05/20/2008

Kindall · Married on 10/24/2007

The services we received from Teffianie were amazing! She went above and beyond to help us with everything that she could! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/09/2008

Alie · Married on 04/20/2007

Teffanie was my all time favorite vendor. She really took the time to listen to all of my wants and needs in each meeting we had together. She also came through in a crunch and provided ceremony music which was not originally set up in our contract because we had other arrangements, which ended up falling through. Teffanie exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful to have had such an amazing professional person be a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/19/2008

Ben · Married on 03/10/2007

I cannot recommend Face the Music enough. Working with Teffanie was a pleasure. Planning a wedding can be an incredibly stressful experience, but working with Teffanie never failed to relax us.

Nothing we proposed was too difficult to Teffanie to come through for us, whether it was obscure music choices or our own ignorance of how the reception was supposed to run. She was always at our disposal with incredible enthusiasm.

When our day finally arrived, Teffanie did more than spin music. She ran our reception and helped us keep the night going and assured that everyone had fun. She even brought a balloon drop!

We really, really enjoyed working with Face the Music, and recommend her to anyone we know who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2008

Bonnie · Married on 02/23/2007

Teffanie Brasch of Face the Music Entertainment is by far the best DJ in town. Her upbeat performance during an event shines through to any age group. She strives to go above and beyond any client's requests and is a complete professional through the process. Aside from the ball of positive energy that she presents, she is very organized and can assist on making your day a positive one to remember. If you are planning an event that is in need of a dynamite DJ or an energetic emcee, Teffanie is your girl. I invite you to make Teffanie your "fan" on Facebook.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Katie · Married on 11/04/2006

Teffanie is great to work with and very accommodating!

Monica · Married on 05/06/2006

Teffanie is THE BEST DJ in AZ. I have been to many weddings and events where the DJ was "blah" and I kept wondering when the "entertainment would arrive". When we were planning our wedding in 2006 I knew I didn't want "that DJ" so we searched high and low and when we met with Teffanie we just knew she was the one. Prior to our wedding she came to house to help us create a must play and do not play list and to plan the activities/entertainment, and a timeline for both. She made our wedding reception a memorable one. Everyone loved it and said they have never had such a good time as they did at our wedding. In addition to being a WONDERFUL DJ, she was very helpful with all the other aspects of the reception preparation, including helping with setup of the centerpieces. She even had a spare deodorant to give to me when I realized through all the hustle and bustle that I had forgot to put some on. (I am thankful to her to this day ~ she saved me!) I've been referring Teffanie and her services since.

Diana · Married on 03/25/2006

Teffanie is the BEST and I have been recommending her to everyone I can because she will do the only job she knows how to do....FANTASTIC! Not only did she DJ my (second) wedding for us, she aso has done my brother's wedding and now getting ready to also do my daughter's as well because I would not have anyone else.
    Teff is fun, she is bright, she is motivating, encouraging and insightful. She has music that will rock you and bring to you tears. I love you Tefffanie and appreciate everything you've done for me and my family! Hope you enjoy her as much as we've done! She far exceeds a 10!

Sent on 07/13/2008

Nate · Married on 06/10/2005

Teffanie is an AMAZING DJ who helped make our special day even better with her fun, exciting, energetic, and professional attitude and spirit. She was so great to add fun and laughter to our reception and constantly kept everyone engaged with great music and games! Having Teffanie as a DJ for any special moment in your life will just add more awesomeness to an already amazing day!

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2011

Teffanie was AMAZING! I honestly couldnt have asked for a better dj. She was so lovely to work with - approachable, accomedating, responsive. Very on top of things and added lots of extra touches by offering us a photo slidehosw, glowsticks, etc. She got the crowed going and did a great job directing people throughout the night. I would recommend Teffanie to anyone!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2009

Teffanie is amazing. I have gotten so many guests tell me that they loved her. She kept the dance floor moving, which is almost next to impossible with our families. She had a really good sense of when a song wouldn't work and she would move on to the next hit. She also kept the night moving along. She was great at letting my husband and I know well in advance when we would be needed. She is so involved int he whole process too. She was at our rehearsal and was great at finding the detailsthat I had missed during planning, i.e. nobody was sitting my mom and grandma. She made my wedding go off without a hitch and I am so grateful to have found her.

Sent on 10/18/2009

Julie · Married on 10/18/2008

Teffanie was such a great vendor; I would recommend her to any person in the world. She’s really not just a DJ, she’s more like a DJ/Wedding Coordinator/Party Enthusiast. She was great to meet with, high energy, full of ideas, and she thinks outside the box. On the day of the wedding she was very organized, she helped with so many things, set up early without an extra charge and was just wonderful overall. I was a very organized and somewhat anal bride, but I wanted to just lay back and enjoy my wedding day instead of getting all stressed and still be trying to organize everything. Teff made that job easy. She would come over and ask about an issue (while dancing, if we happened to be on the dance floor – I loved that!) and just take care of it. My guests have had nothing but positive things to say about Teffanie. And she was SO fun!
    The only reason why Teffanie isn’t getting a full "5.0" is because of a small thing to do with requests. I had a list of “must play songs,” some of which didn’t get played because she played guests’ requests instead. Now, this might be entirely my fault. I did, after all, say she should play requests. But when a song that I really wanted played wasn’t and was replaced with “We are Family” (a song I’m not very hot on), I was a little disappointed. This can easily be solved. Just be very clear about requests, and be honest about how important certain “must plays” are. Nevertheless, Teffanie was my favorite vendor and was everything I could have asked for in a DJ and more.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Laura · Married on 04/27/2013

I would recommend Teffanie to DJ any event. She made our special day run smooth and stress free.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Lindsay · Married on 04/26/2008

Teffanie is GREAT!! We met with her twice before our wedding. She put together an entire agenda with songs we liked, didn't like, all announcements, names, etc. She is full of energy and a lot of fun to be around. She provided us with everything that we wanted and asked for. People were very happy with the music selection, slow to fast, oldies to the new stuff, American and Polish music! Teffanie was recommended to me by several other brides and I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for something other than the traditional male DJ!!

Sent on 08/11/2008