Face the Music Reviews

73 | Peoria, AZ

73 Reviews for Face the Music

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

I was referred to Teffanie from a friend. She was very helpful, nice, and efficient. Knowing she was my dj made my day stress free.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • User4019859 · 2+ years ago

Teffanie with Face the Music is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! From day one she was just as excited as we were to plan out our wedding. She listened to every request we had and when we were struggling to find the right songs for little details she came up with some great suggestions that helped us make our ceremony and reception unforgettable. I had heard from others that your DJ kind of "runs the show" for you at your wedding since they are in control of a lot of what goes on and Teff went above and beyond for this. When we were running a little off schedule she quickly coordinated with our wedding venue (12 west main) and made sure everything stayed on track. My now husband and mother in law had a special mix of songs for their first dance and she was able to mix them right on the spot to make it an absolutely memorable moment for all of us. I cannot say enough good things about her..you can tell she loves what she does and is so passionate about it. I would highly recommend Face the Music to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2015

Top notch service from start to finish.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Daniel · Married on 03/07/2015

The very best.
    She has the perfect personality for this type of work.
    Very fun, entertaining, witty, and she made the evening come together perfectly.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Clayton · Married on 11/15/2014

Teffanie was completely professional and a phenomenal emcee and DJ for my wedding! She was completely flexible throughout the whole process and had tremendous suggestions and was very thorough in providing my wife and I, and our guests with a great night. I had many of our guests comment on how awesome she was. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Jade · Married on 11/08/2014

Teffanie was beyond a pleasure to work with and completely exceeded our expectations.I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dj. She is organized, attentive, efficient. She created a timeline for our wedding and then adjusted it the night of our wedding after dinner went longer than expected. Teffanie really pays attention to the guests to create a fun atmosphere. I got numerous comments from guests stating how much they liked her. Hiring Teffanie was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Michael · Married on 10/10/2014

Simply the best, we had an amazing time working with Teffanie. She had everything under total control, was a true professional, and takes great pride in her craft. She made things incredibly easy for Michelle and I, the timeline was kept to, and the music was awesome. She even put up with me dropping the microphone as I got a little ahead of myself during my speech. We will recommend her to any and all that we can, she will undoubtedly make sure your special day is exactly that and more.

Michael · Married on 10/04/2014

Teffanie was professional, thorough, and an overall pleasure to work with. She delivered more than we expected!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Teffanie and Face The Music were absolutely wonderful!! She made me feel more than comfortable throughout the entire process! She gave me plenty of ideas for music selections and put up with my ever changing mind. She made adjustments to my crowd and made everyone feel like she was just one of the family who happened to be in charge of the wedding. Teffanie comes highly recommend by me and my husband!!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/19/2014

Our DJ Teffanie helped to create the best wedding reception ever! Our friends are still talking about what a great time they had and how amazing she was. The variety of music, her professionalism, the interaction with the crowd, kept the flow going of the reception. As far as people actually getting out and having a good time, that credit definitely goes to her.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/12/2014

Teffanie is fun and energetic. She MC'd and provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We worked with her to create a list of songs which she then turned into a play list that lasted all night. She has a checklist of each part of the ceremony, first dances, cake cutting, couples dance, bouquet and garter tosses to make sure you cover your bases, along with fun activities/games you can incorporate into your reception if you wish. Our guests were dancing all night long and couldn't believe when it was already the last song. She is a great MC and was very responsive through the whole planning process!

Sent on 08/06/2014

M · Married on 11/09/2013

FTM was so organized, professional, and on top of things - we never had a single worry from the moment we signed the contract to the moment the reception ended.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 11/02/2013

Teffanie is amazing! She was more than just a DJ at my wedding. She helped everything from the ceremony, to the dinner, to the very last dance run smoothly. She made all generations at my wedding feel comfortable and welcome on the dance floor. She had something for everyone. Teffanie was also really flexible as I was making changes to my song list right up until the night before the wedding. I’m so happy with how everything turned out and couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

We were extremely happy - everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Teffanie!!! She was fantastic. My husband and I had a very specific vision of what we wanted, but we also told Teffanie we trusted her judgement. She was fantastic from our first meeting through the day after, and I would strongly recommend her to my friends and family. Teffanie is extremely organized. She had a detailed timeline, that incorporated everything from the song choice to what our other vendors should be doing at the same time. Teffanie was more than a DJ, she acted as my day of coordinator. Additionally, Teffanie coordinated our rehearsal with our officiant, and did a great job. She provided music for my ceremony, and everything was timed perfectly. She provided the perfect mix for our cocktail hour and is an absolute pro when it comes to reading a crowd. We gave her some tough things to pull off, and she did a great job of "rolling with the punches." We loved that throughout our reception, she would check in with us and get our opinion. For example, we requested some rap and an aunt requested slower songs. She made sure our requests were first priority, while still making sure our guests with unique requests were taken care of. She is a true professional, and I can say with absolute certainty that she is the reason our wedding was so fun! We were having so much fun dancing that we told her to skip the garter/bouquet toss and keep playing the tunes! She made sure we were on schedule without cutting any vital aspects ($$honeymoon dance!!$$) short! We interviewed a lot of DJ's.... and got a lot of bad feelings from the typical Penguin Suit announcers out there. Teffanie was like a breath of fresh air! She is honest, has a great sense of humor, and is dependable. She did a FANTASTIC job, and I am forever her fan. My husband and I would recommend Teffanie a million times over. If you want DJ who you can trust to make your wedding the best-- look no further, Teffanie with Face The Music is your girl!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Julie · Married on 11/04/2012

Teffanie was a pleasure to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She has event planning background and it really shows in her organization and attention to detail. She provides a thorough planner and agenda to help guide you through the important moments of the day – things I never would have thought of until she pointed it out. I loved her laid back yet super bubbly style, it was fun to exchange music ideas with her and experiment with different types of details. It was evident she has a passion for what she does and that you aren’t just another number to her. She takes doing a good job and meeting your expectations personally and it really shows in the quality of her work. She is more than just a DJ, that’s just the beginning, her real value is in delivering the total picture – personally addressing guests rather than shouting over a microphone, keeping on top of details like when the caterer needs to cut and serve the cake, and even making sure that one of our guests with food allergies was taken care of at dinner. Teffanie delivers start to finish and she didn’t miss a single detail – most importantly I never worried about the details, she had it covered.

Sent on 12/08/2012
  • Kylla

Kylla · Married on 11/03/2012

I'm not sure where to begin. Teffanie was perfect. I'm at a lack for words to describe how amazing she was. She was so attentive. Never once did she slip up while talking, never made a single mistake. She looked beautiful and professional. We had everything from first dance, good luck dance, anniversary dance, honeymoon dance, father/daughter mother/son, we even did a newlywed game and she made it so exciting and fun! She will forever have a reference from us.

Sent on 12/05/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 11/02/2012

Teffanie was AWESOME!!! She has the greatest personality ever. We have never met someone with the energy she has. And her attention to detail is right up there with her personality. I remember our first meeting with her, we laughed and talked like we have known each other for years. She was always quick to respond to us and she delivered what she promised. She truly cares about those she is entertaining and goes above and beyond what is expected! She is a wonderful person and we were pleased to have her as our DJ! Plus my husbands brother liked that she didn't hold back =) She is a woman who likes to have fun and get the crowd involved. And if the crowd didn't get up and dance...it was their own fault! We love Teffanie!! If there is ever a time in the future when we need a DJ, we KNOW who we will call!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Jason · Married on 05/12/2012

Teffanie Brasch filled in for another DJ that we hired. Initially, I was disheartened about not having our originally hired DJ. However, Teffanie was better than the our original hire by leaps and bounds. She was better organized, better prepared, and honestly just more fun to be around. If we were to do it all over again I wouldn't spend countless hours interviewing DJs, I would go straight to Teffanie.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2012

Teffanie is awesome! She is professional, friendly and most of all she made our event so much fun! I can't say enough positive things about our wedding experience with her as our DJ!!! She rocks!!! :-)

Sent on 10/05/2012

Amber · Married on 10/08/2011

I love Teffanie!!! She did such an amazing job for my wedding!! She was super sweet and professional and kept everyone dancing all night. I had several people ask me for a playlist the next day :o)
    She was also really flexible and easy to work with and definitely listened to my preferences as far as music and feel went (I wanted a 'no cheese' wedding). She also took requests from the guests which I thought was nice. I highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Lena · Married on 04/03/2011

Teffanie with Face The Music was amazing! Words cannot describe how grateful my husband and I are that she was able to be the DJ at our wedding. Everything was perfect! Teffanie was funny, yet very professional. She made us feel like we had known her for years. From the moment we met Teffanie we knew we were in good hands! The music was wonderful, her attitude and energy was fantastic and we are still getting praised for having the best wedding that anyone has ever been to! Thank you Teffanie, for creating such a fun, upbeat and unforgettable event! Lena and Chris

Sent on 06/11/2011

Sari · Married on 03/06/2011

Teffanie was amazing! She was extremely accessible and did all she could before the wedding to make sure we had a great experience. And the day of she was even better- multiple folks commented favorably not only on her excellent skills as an MC, but also on the music itself. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2011
  • lcarp203

Lindsay · Married on 11/06/2010

Grade: A+

Teffanie was the life of the party! I heard lots of guest whispering “the DJ is a girl”, but, don’t be worried, this girl was amazing! She was well organized, up beat, positive but most of all, she got the guest involved. Guest were commenting all night how my husband and I included them in everything, but that was not us, that was Teffanie! My parents loved her, which was great, because what 60 year olds love a DJ! She really took the time to know my husband and I as well as our families! My wedding would have not been the same without her!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Alia · Married on 06/12/2010

Teffanie, was amazing! She was very easy to talk to and took any concerns we had to heart! She had amazing ideas to keep the energy up during the reception and we recieved many wonderful comments from our guests expressing how much fun our wedding was!

Thanks Teffanie for all you did!

Sent on 06/23/2010