FACE by Raymie Reviews

FACE by Raymie 2
FACE by Raymie 3

Cindy · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing work

The first time we used Raymie was for my daughter Prom and her make up was gorgeous. My daughter loved it so much she asked if she could get her make up done again for her senior pictures. Again she looked amazing.

FACE by Raymie 4
    FACE by Raymie 5

Marisa Dale · Married on 12/08/2018

She made sure I was very happy with her work. She made it though all the girls in great time while giving everyone the time for perfection.

I never do my make up so I was afraid that it would feel uncomfortable or hurt. She was so patient and made sure I was comfortable. She made me feel so beautiful and still myself.

Vanessa Silva · Married on 12/08/2018

Raymie is incredible

I had my makeup done as a bridesmaid recently and couldn’t have been happier! She’s prompt, professional, sweet and did an absolutely amazing job. I’ve already recommended her to a friend after she saw my pics from the wedding and she’ll be using her for an upcoming event. I’ll definitely be using Raymie for future events as well! Thanks Raymie!

Sent on 12/12/2018

FACE by Raymie's reply:

This is so nice! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved doing your makeup and I’m so thankful for the referral!

Jennifer Corrales · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Experience

Raymie did a great job with my make up! It looked better than I hoped and lasted all day without any touch ups needed. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for any special occasion. She’s also the sweetest girl so that’s always a plus.

Megan Bunnell · Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding decision I made!

Raymie is hands down the best makeup artist I used. My photos look amazing because she knew exactly what to do. She doesn’t cake on your makeup but really likes to show your natural beauty. I let her do her thing and it was the best decision. All my bridesmaid makeup looked amazing as well. It also doesn’t hurt that she is so sweet and easy going. One of the best wedding decisions I made was working with Raymie.

Stephanie Douty · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience

I hired Raymie for my wedding makeup and she did such a fantastic job! She did a great job at listening to exactly what I wanted and struck the perfect balance of makeup that looks great both in photos and in person (which is trickier than it seems). I love looking back on my wedding photos and it's partly because she did such a great job. I would recommend her without hesitation to any brides.

April Cosper · Married on 08/27/2018

Makeup done multiple times for weddings.

Raymie is professional, and extremely kind. From a person who never wears makeup. Raymie makes me feel so comfortable all the time. I don’t feel like it’s so much, very natural

•  Cassie

Cassie · Married on 08/24/2018

Get your makeup done by Raymie!

Raymie is the best at what she does!! She did my makeup for my engagement, rehearsal dinner, and my wedding and I loved every look!! She also did my whole bridal party and we were all ready on time and looking great! I will have her do my makeup for all future events!!

FACE by Raymie 6

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

Flawless and gorgeous

My whole experience with Raymie was seamless. She was responsive and easy to book for my wedding. More importantly, she is insanely talented and a true make up pro. She used great products and everyone looked amazing, in person and in photos. She is also very easy going and friendly, and was delightful to have around while getting ready on what can be a hectic and emotion filled day. I recommend her any chance I get and looking forward to working with her again for a family wedding next year!

Nadia · Married on 05/09/2018

Raymie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She made my wedding day make up dreams come true! She perfectly captured the look I was going for and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. I wish she could do my make up everyday!

Amanda Donofrio · Married on 04/28/2018

The ladies in my family have worked with Raymie multiple times. She is professional, prompt, meticulous with her work.

We hired Raymie for 50th anniversary (vow renewal), special family events, engagement photos and wedding(s). Her work is amazing and the ladies in our family have been very happy with their make-up and enjoyed spending time with her. I highly recommend hiring Raymie ~ I believe you will be equally happy with her overall professionalism and expertise.

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

I was obsessed with my makeup!

She was so fast and so professional! I’ve been following Raymie’s work for some time and was so excited to finally have her do mine and it turned out exactly how I wanted it. Thank you for making me so beautiful and confident

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Raymie is very professional and super sweet! She accommodated my wedding timeline, was on time, and worked well with everyone. My bridesmaids and mother/mother in law loved her work. I loved her work!

Shelby · Married on 10/07/2017

Raymie is the best in the business! I hired her after she did my MOH wedding and she was amazing!

Jen · Married on 09/08/2017

Raymie was absolutely perfect! She made our special day nothing short of amazing. Thank you for making me and my girls feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her!!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Raymie is absolutely the sweetest! Not only did she do an amazing job on my makeup, my mother and mother in law and bridemaids. She just was professional, punctual, and truly did the work so quick and it looked the absolute best! I have been on set many times and never had my makeup done so quick and so good before! I would recommend her to anyone! Made me feel so pretty and special on my big day! Thanks Raymie! ❤️LAUREN

Paula · Married on 06/17/2017

When I was looking for a make up artist for my wedding it was very important to me that I had someone who understood what I wanted, kept it natural, but also made me look flawless. Raymie offered all of these things plus more! My make up for both my bridal shower and wedding was beautiful, flawless, natural, and I felt good up until the last second. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful my make up was. She’s not only extremely talented but a great person to have around on any occasion. She’s kind, funny, and easy to connect with. She will listen to all of your needs and work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Being a newlywed I know the stress that comes with wedding planning and the importance to look and feel your best, picking Raymie was on of the best decisions I made!

Jessica · Married on 02/11/2017

Raymie was absolutely amazing! She did my make up for my wedding as well as all of my bridesmaids! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! She blew my expectations out of the water. Definitely will be contacting her for any make up needs in the future!

Lisa · Married on 11/07/2016

Cannot say enough how wonderful Raymie is! Not only does she do an amazing job doing makeup, she is sweet and adorable, so friendly and professional. She is always on time and our satisfaction is her top priority. She wants you to be happy with your makeup and does not dictate what she wants to do for you. We have used her multiple times and will continue to use her for all our important events.

Tatiana · Married on 11/05/2016

Raymie is wonderful and beautiful person inside and out!!! She’s very professional, prompt, and patient. Raymie provovided everything that a girl on her wedding day could ask for!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

Raymie was fantastic to work with! She was on time (that's huge in my book), professional and understanding. She made the most stressful day a breeze, not to mention I looked amazing!

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Raymie was awesome! She listened to what I wanted and that truly came through on my wedding day and my engagement photo shoot- which was a great way to ensure we were on the same page before the big day. She’s professional and a master at her craft to portray a flawless beautiful look. Would definitely use her for future events and highly recommend her. Worth every penny!

Lindsay · Married on 09/24/2016

Raymie does exceptional makeup! I would recommend her to do your makeup for anything from wedding to family pictures. Her makeup photographs excellent in photos. She is friendly and makes you feel super comfortable while making you feel beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2016

Raymie is one of the best make-up artists out there! Prompt, fun, listens to what you want and adds her professional flare! I was lucky enough to get my make up done by her for my wedding and absolutely loved my look! So many of my friends ask who did my make up and I get to proudly recommend Raymie! Thanks Raymie, can’t wait to get my make up done again!

Callie · Married on 06/25/2016

Raymie did an INCREDIBLE JOB for myself (Bride) and my 11 bridesmaids. Not only did she do a great job with makeup, but she was very sweet and calm on the day of my wedding which really set a great tone for the day. It helped me as a bride be calm. I had 11 bridesmaids with different styles and looks & Raymie did a great job of making everyone look BEAUTIFUL & how they wanted (some more natural, some more glamorous). I would highly recommend Raymie to any bride. I wish I had an excuse to use her again!