35 Reviews for FACE by Raymie

Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Raymie is very professional and super sweet! She accommodated my wedding timeline, was on time, and worked well with everyone. My bridesmaids and mother/mother in law loved her work. I loved her work!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is the best in the business! I hired her after she did my MOH wedding and she was amazing!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie was absolutely perfect! She made our special day nothing short of amazing. Thank you for making me and my girls feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is absolutely the sweetest! Not only did she do an amazing job on my makeup, my mother and mother in law and bridemaids. She just was professional, punctual, and truly did the work so quick and it looked the absolute best! I have been on set many times and never had my makeup done so quick and so good before! I would recommend her to anyone! Made me feel so pretty and special on my big day! Thanks Raymie! ❤️LAUREN

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

When I was looking for a make up artist for my wedding it was very important to me that I had someone who understood what I wanted, kept it natural, but also made me look flawless. Raymie offered all of these things plus more! My make up for both my bridal shower and wedding was beautiful, flawless, natural, and I felt good up until the last second. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful my make up was. She’s not only extremely talented but a great person to have around on any occasion. She’s kind, funny, and easy to connect with. She will listen to all of your needs and work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Being a newlywed I know the stress that comes with wedding planning and the importance to look and feel your best, picking Raymie was on of the best decisions I made!

Profile Picture Paula, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie was absolutely amazing! She did my make up for my wedding as well as all of my bridesmaids! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! She blew my expectations out of the water. Definitely will be contacting her for any make up needs in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cannot say enough how wonderful Raymie is! Not only does she do an amazing job doing makeup, she is sweet and adorable, so friendly and professional. She is always on time and our satisfaction is her top priority. She wants you to be happy with your makeup and does not dictate what she wants to do for you. We have used her multiple times and will continue to use her for all our important events.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is wonderful and beautiful person inside and out!!! She’s very professional, prompt, and patient. Raymie provovided everything that a girl on her wedding day could ask for!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie was fantastic to work with! She was on time (that's huge in my book), professional and understanding. She made the most stressful day a breeze, not to mention I looked amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie was awesome! She listened to what I wanted and that truly came through on my wedding day and my engagement photo shoot- which was a great way to ensure we were on the same page before the big day. She’s professional and a master at her craft to portray a flawless beautiful look. Would definitely use her for future events and highly recommend her. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie does exceptional makeup! I would recommend her to do your makeup for anything from wedding to family pictures. Her makeup photographs excellent in photos. She is friendly and makes you feel super comfortable while making you feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is one of the best make-up artists out there! Prompt, fun, listens to what you want and adds her professional flare! I was lucky enough to get my make up done by her for my wedding and absolutely loved my look! So many of my friends ask who did my make up and I get to proudly recommend Raymie! Thanks Raymie, can’t wait to get my make up done again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie did an INCREDIBLE JOB for myself (Bride) and my 11 bridesmaids. Not only did she do a great job with makeup, but she was very sweet and calm on the day of my wedding which really set a great tone for the day. It helped me as a bride be calm. I had 11 bridesmaids with different styles and looks & Raymie did a great job of making everyone look BEAUTIFUL & how they wanted (some more natural, some more glamorous). I would highly recommend Raymie to any bride. I wish I had an excuse to use her again!

Profile Picture Callie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is the BEST. Period. I'm a photographer and have worked with her for months on all kinds of photo shoots. Her work is impeccable. Every client LOVES the finished product. She saves me so much time in editing because everyone ends up looking flawless! She's amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie did my makeup for my wedding along with my mother and my maid of honor. My maid of honor's makeup style is more dramatic and daring, where my mom and I like to wear very light makeup. Raymie took each of our personal styles into consideration and the finished product was AMAZING! We all felt so beautiful on that day and I definitely could not have pulled that off with out Raymie. She is so beautiful and so sweet and such a pleasure to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her for any event where you want to feel glamorous :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is an amazing makeup artist and a super sweet person. She is very punctual and got everyone's makeup done in the perfect time frame. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mother and grandmother. We added my grandmother late and Raymie was super flexible and fit her into the schedule with no problem. She is very good at figuring out everyone's personal style and turning that into a gorgeous look. I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day! I wouldn't hesitate to use her again for any event!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie was such a joy to work with! I can't imagine having anyone else do my makeup on such an important day. She is extremely professional yet she is so personable and just one of the sweetest people you will ever have the opportunity to meet. Raymie is so talented and is so great at what she does. She is absolutely one of my favorite vendors from my wedding and I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Cassi, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have worked with Raymie on several occasions, and I cannot say enough about her amazing talent! She has provided make-up for two photo shoots I have designed, and I love how perfectly she captures my vision through the model's make-up. She is professional and fun and can honestly do any look whether it's simple or elaborate! I highly recommend her for weddings and photo shoots!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is EXTREMELY talented and I looked better than ever for our big day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie was awesome! She did mine and all my bridesmaids makeup beautiful. I would recommend her to all future brides. She knows what shes doing.

Profile Picture celene, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie did my makeup for my wedding day along with 2 of my family members' makeup. She did a great job and we looked amazing. Aside from her expertise, she also gives great advice. I was able to relax and really take in what was going on around me instead of getting overwhelmed by the chaos. Raymie made a lasting impression on me and I'm so glad she was a part of my day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is the BEST! I used her for my wedding and also for other events and I keep coming back. She is a beautiful person inside and out and I always enjoy getting to see her! When she did my wedding makeup, I probably have never felt so beautiful in my life! Everyone talked about how great my makeup looked and that is one of the best things you can hear on your wedding day! Love love love Raymie! #dreamteam

Profile Picture Lynette, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

WOW is all I can say...Raymie did an AMAZING job!! I felt like an old movie star on my wedding day! She did such a great job that my mom and one of my bridesmaids asked her if she would do their makeup as well. Not only is she a great makeup artist, but very easy-going and sweet. I am just thrilled at what an outstanding job she did! SO HAPPY!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is absolutely amazing! My wedding was on a rainy day in September and my make up remained flawless all evening. Raymie took time to understand the look I wanted and did a phenomenal job creating it. My make up was natural and gorgeous. Raymie is a true joy to work with - she is relaxed and professional. I wish I could have Raymie do my make up every day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Raymie is an absolute joy to be around. She comes out to Ponte Winery often to work with our bridal parties. Raymie knows just how to make you feel (and look!) beautiful. We all love her and highly recommend her

Profile Picture Christina, 6/22/13, 1 Review