85 Reviews for Face Body Beauty

Multi. Stylists (4)
Contour Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Licensed (1)

Elvi and her team were FANTASTIC on my wedding day! They were fun, efficient, and VERY talented. Their team was able to accommodate hair and makeup for myself, the two moms, grandma, and my wild bunch of 10 bridesmaids. Their salon at the Oregon Garden Resort is so convenient, fun, and made for the perfect spot to kick the wedding day off.
These women work magic! THANK YOU all for your hard work on our wedding day!

Photos
Profile Picture Jenn, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
4.2

I will start with the fact that everyone was SO HAPPY with their hair and makeup for my wedding, me included. The bridal party and my mother got both hair and makeup done, and they looked amazing! I had a lovely trial with Jennifer the weekend before the wedding, and she took my mishmash of ideas and ran with it, and it ended up incredible. The makeup was soft and smokey and the hair (she did a lovely braid using extensions I brought) made me look like a fairy princess. The day of the wedding they showed up right on time (our wedding was a destination wedding in Eugene) at our rental house and got right to work. They finished everyone's hair and makeup right on time, and it was all done in a calm relaxing way that made our morning go so smoothly. My only small critique is that they are super busy ladies, and it can be hard to get ahold of someone. I wish that there was a dedicated shop line to call instead of having everything going through Jennifer.

Profile Picture Chelcie, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
2.8

Jennifer is so sweet and I was so happy to work with her on my engagement hair and makeup, so much so that I wanted to book her for our wedding afterwards - I booked FBB a little over a year in advance, but Jennifer was not available for our day. I trusted that the team she provided would be just as great as she is - I was honestly disappointed, and would not book FBB again in the future. We had a tight timeline for hair and makeup, and FBB was supposed to be on site at 10:00, with everything setup by 10:15. FBB had even been emailing our coordinator, and explaining to her that we had to be on time and their schedule would not work if we were late. The bridal party and I arrived to the venue at 10:00 as planned, and at 10:01 I received a call from the makeup artist, Michelle, that they were running late and would be there by 10:45 - Michelle further explained they had to take care of another bride and that's why they would be late. As a bride myself, I felt like I was being told accommodating another bride was more important, even though I had booked our artists a YEAR in advance. I also felt that the change in schedule should've been communicated to me in advance, even if someone could've let me know the night before it's better than calling me when you're already late. For some reason they called the owner of the venue too - But did not contact our coordinator, which would've been more helpful than the owner of the venue. After Michelle did my makeup I asked if we could change my lip color, and she responded "oh, but that's the color we did during your rehearsal" - Which was true, but I didn't understand why she couldn't just willingly change it without using a condescending tone. A final point of information, our billing invoice was incorrect as well - I caught all of the errors, and Jennifer corrected the invoice once I pointed everything out, but still extra work on my part.

Profile Picture Eliza, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I am so glad that I chose to have my makeup done by Face Body Beauty. At one point I considered saving the money and doing my own makeup because I thought, "how great can it be?" but my makeup artist, Lindsay, brought out the very best in my features. I never could have recreated the way that I still looked like myself, but an enhanced version! My husband loved that he wasn't looking at the makeup, and still recognized me. The artists arrived early, were very professional, and were able to create everything we asked. All of our correspondence was timely and I was pleased with how they cared for us on my day.

I'm already trying to thing of other occasions to use their services. Anniversary? Boudoir? Lindsay mentioned that they provide makeup lessons which I think would be an amazing gift.

Profile Picture Merissa, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would absolutely, in a heart beat, choose to have Face Body Beautify do my make up again and again! Even more so, I have and will continue to recommend them to any of my closest friends who are looking for a great hair and make up team. Jennifer and her team are beyond everything you could ever hope for on your wedding day (or more). They worked very hard to coordinate with everything I needed as far as time, colors, and location, etc. They were early, efficient, and professional. I loved my hair and make-up and felt so comfortable and at ease in their presence. They did make-up on all 8 of my maids and worked with what each girl wanted, what looked best on them and were age appropriate. Every girl's make up was flawless! Including my own... I couldn't believe my eyes. We all received so many compliments! They are also a wealth of knowledge when it comes to recommendations if you need! Great job Face Body Beauty! Now to come up with another reason to get my hair and make up done by you... I'm thinking anniversary photos? Boudoir photo shoot? :)

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/10/16, 1 Review
0.5

We hired Face Body Beauty and they were the worst vendor we hired during the whole process.. The girls were unprofessional, rude and didn't seem like they cared to be helping out with my wedding. The communication leading up to the whole process was inexcusable as they kept getting me mixed up with someone else or the day before the wedding asking if we had paid for the services. My make up and hair artist, Michelle, just didn't seem excited to be there. She was more concerned about her friends birthday event that evening. She did my hair completely different than what we had talked about...and once she was done, I was over it. I had written all my vendors thank you cards that I gave them the day of the event and the thank you card that I wrote Face Body Beauty was laying by the door. It looked as if they threw it out because they didn't like me. They pushed for me to get a microdermabrasion, eyelash extensions and wanted me to buy their make-up... but truthfully, I already had other people for that and I think that made them upset. I would definitely not recommend them to any other brides, as I was unimpressed by their character, services and unprofessionalism.

Profile Picture hannah, 10/2/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Jennifer, Rebecca and the Face Body Beauty team, and the services they provided to us, created some of the best parts of our wedding day. They were the first vendors we started our day with. They arrived smiling, energetic and ready to create a wonderful experience for my friends and family. I am not a morning person. It takes a couple rounds of coffee to feel alive and ready, so having Jennifer there to do my hair and makeup was the perfect fit. She was calm, sweet and professional and she totally calmed my nerves and helped me start the day off right. She jumped right in and started working, but her demeanor was what made the experience so enjoyable. No matter how talented someone might be with hair and makeup, their personality is going to play such a big role in your experience and how you enjoy a large portion of YOUR WEDDING DAY! Jennifer and her team set the tone beautifully and then exceeded our expectations with their talents to make all of us look and feel amazing. What a gift to be able to not only set the tone and energy, but then send people off looking more beautiful and ready to be the best versions of themselves inside and out on such an incredible day. I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer and her whole team for your wedding. They were a huge component of how our day turned out to be the best day of our lives, and now that we have our photos back, we are so thankful we looked as beautiful as we felt that day. Thank you so much Jennifer! You are so very gifted.

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was extremely happy with my choice to hire Face Body Beauty for my wedding hair/makeup. We worked with Rebecca, Jade & Chelsie. All were professional, friendly and excited to be there! All of the artists took their time with me and everyone else to make sure we loved our looks, and we ended ahead of schedule!! I've never gotten my makeup done, and was worried about being too glamed up, but Rebecca is amazing at what she does and made me feel beautiful and look natural. Thank you Face Body Beauty for making us look beautiful!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

The Face, Body, Beauty gals were fantastic to work with. Professional, timely, and they made me feel like a million bucks. They tailored each look to me, my bridal party, and my mom who was a little hesitant and wanted to look like herself. Melissa was great! She made suggestions and tweaked my hair and makeup until it was perfect. Would recommend them and use them again in the future.

Profile Picture User5092553, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give them 10 stars I would! These ladies are AMAZING and all so great to work with. They are very on the ball for all the planning and timing of everything and they KNOW their stuff. ALL of my bridesmaids and even the moms were thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out... some of them could not stop taking pictures of themselves because they LOVED the makeup SO much. Elvi did a spectacular job on my hair and makeup for the wedding... even though I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted... she knew and it was PERFECT!! Throughout everything from the engagement hair/makeup to the trial to the wedding they were great and I cannot recommend them enough. You will NOT regret your decision if you choose them for you wedding!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot recommend Jennifer, Michelle and the entire team at Face Body Beauty enough! I have had my make-up and hair done by Jennifer for past events and knew I wanted to book with her for my own wedding. She is not only the kindest and most down to earth person, but she is an amazing make -up artist and stylist. Jennifer listened to everything i asked for and i felt she completely understood the look i was going for. Her work speaks for itself, and I am beyond thrilled i got to work with her on my wedding day! Jennifer is a true professional and an amazing artist- you cannot go wrong with Face Body Beauty!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Face Body Beauty for my wedding day hair and makeup, and I could not have been happier! Jennifer is amazing, and I felt like Cinderella when she got done with me. I honestly have never felt so beautiful in my entire life! Jennifer was a dream to work with, extremely professional and helpful in all the email conversations leading up to the Big Day. Thanks to her, I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle was my lead artist for hair and make up for our 7/25/15. She was incredibly sweet and nurturing for a stressful morning of rain. She made me look and feel beauty. I would not have wanted anyone else on our big day!

Profile Picture User4272685, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was so fun to work with! Make up and hair was so natural and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Karin, 7/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was incredible. She not only understood the look I was going for, but with her genuine and compassionate personality she provided so much more than just hair and makeup. She gave really valuable wedding advice and helped me deal with my nerves the day of my wedding. She asked my bridesmaids to give me space when I needed it, she gave me space when my mother came in for a private moment, and she did everything with incredible grace and professionalism. The stylist she brought with her was incredible as well. My bridesmaids were all so happy with their hairstyles, and I looked exactly the way I imagined. There was a slight miscommunication when we first started emailing, and I was EXTREMELY impressed with how well Jennifer handled it. She is wonderful.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

I can't say enough about how amazing Jennifer is! She helped me feel amazing on my wedding day. Both by how I looked (face and hair was absolutely flawless), but also helped me feel good and confident! I can tell she cares about how her brides feel as well as how they look, and I think that is what sets these guys apart. The trial was amazing, she had a great vision (I didn't) and helped me find what I wanted. I loved our conversation and really just loved the whole process. I had 10 bridesmaids (all did their hair) and two moms and a sister of the groom that all got things done. EVERY single one of them look amazing! I have been to a lot of weddings where a few bridesmaids look like they were done last minute ( I do realize it is the bride's day). But it was important to me that everyone looked amazing and that is what happened. Jennifer's entire team was amazing, which is extremely rare. It didn't matter who saw who, because everyone did a fantastic job! My sister is getting married in August and I am so happy she is using FBB too, because I get to be done again! :) I would recommend them to ANYONE! Thank you so much Jennifer, you are a rockstar!

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is absolutely amazing. I recently got married on New Year's Eve, and couldn't have dreamed up a better hair and makeup stylist! From the minute I met Jennifer I felt at ease, and knew I was in talented hands. She knew exactly the look I was going for, and made me look and feel stunning. The trial run was great and really made me feel ready for the big day. I would recommend FBB to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User4699754, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay did the hair and make-up for myself and my daughter..for her recent wedding. We had a trial run a few months before the wedding which I would highly recommend. It helped ease the stress of the actual wedding day and there was no discussion needed for hair or make up and we knew exactly what to expect!
Lindsay has a soft touch with her application so although my daughter looked flawless..she did not look like she had just spent an hour or more having her make up done! This was exactly the look we requested.
Lindsay was always on time (even early), very professional, friendly, a good listener and had a calming presence. She is very sweet and it's obvious she enjoys her work. I also would like to add how clean her brushes are….this is important to me and I was impressed that she was so diligent in keeping all of her tools clean and organized.
I would highly recommend Face Body Beauty and hope to have the luxury of using them again!

Profile Picture User4564152, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is amazing! The work she does is breath taking! She made me feel so beautiful on my big day. She made me feel amazing on my trail run as well! Her team of girls are amazing as well and so sweet! I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup everyday! She was just want I needed and wanted on my wedding day!

Profile Picture User4454618, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great staff, fun and willing to try new things to make all the girls happy. Professional, on time, and made us all look amazing. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sheyanne, 9/6/14, 8 Reviews
3.9

It was fun working with Jennifer. She did an amazing job on my hair and make-up and her colleague did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and mother's hair and make-up. I love that they travel to you, it made the day so much less hectic having them come with all of the things we needed. It was fun and both ladies were a joy to work with. They arrived a little early to set up and were ready to start on time!

Profile Picture User4414818, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

DeAnn and her team of Chelsie and Ashely were amazing! They catered to exactly what we asked for, were very professional, and left myself, my bridesmaids and our mothers looking amazing! There is no shortage to DeAnn's creativity - especially when it comes to hairstyles. She did a fabulous twisted bun undo for me and makeup that made me look flawless. I kept staring at my bridesmaids as they were getting finished because everyone looked gorgeous! The team came to our venue which made for a seamless morning of prep! Would absolutely recommend to future brides.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for someone for hair and make up look no further! Jennifer and her staff are amazing. They transform you into everything you want to be. I have had Jennifer do my hair and make up for my engagement pictures, I had a makeup lesson from her, and she also was the one that did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She is extremely talented as are her other staff members. They make you feel like your among friends and family and not strangers. There was so much laughter in my bridal suite it made things so calm for me. I highly recommend spending the money to have someone professionally do your hair and make up and get all your girls done at the same time! You won't regret the pampering and end result.

Profile Picture christine, 8/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot speak highly enough of Jennifer and her entire Face Body Beauty Team. Communications were timely and professional. I was provided with a clear timeline and information about what to expect. On a personal level, all the ladies I met were an absolute joy to be around. Jennifer, especially, was warm, thoughtful, great with the mothers, and kept me calm and breathing during a very anxious morning! My hair and makeup (as well as all of my bridesmaids) looked absolutely amazing. I would most highly recommend Face Body Beauty to anyone thinking about getting their hair and makeup done for the big day.

Profile Picture User4272798, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and her team are the best. They are consummate professionals and very, very good at what they do. Jennifer listened to my wishes and worked with me to create the look I wanted. After spending the time and money on a beautiful wedding dress, I definitely think it is worth the price to make sure you hair and makeup looks stunning. I felt that my hair and makeup looked great in person and also come out wonderful in the pictures!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/11/14, 7 Reviews