Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Reviews

121 | Broken Arrow, OK

121 Reviews for Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

• Ivory__princess

Jana · Married on 12/19/2009

This is a wonderful store with a great array of dresses. I loved the service; the owner, Jennifer, greets each bride with a hug and remembers your name and story when you come back. Of course, the tiaras, veils, and dresses are expensive, but what do you expect? My dress was beautiful and I loved it. The alterations were not done correctly the first time, which I found disturbing for $180, but when I gave them a list of things I wanted fixed it was perfect when I came back. I would highly recommend this store.

Sent on 01/05/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/16/2014

3.5

Facchianos is a unique place to get your wedding dress! If you want a place that is personable, friendly, and intimate then this is your place to get your dream dress! The staff is so kind, friendly, and not too pushy. They treat you like your friend not simply a client. They are professional and worthy to visit even though it is a small boutique. I visited 5-6 other wedding dress shops and none compared to Facchianos. They were patient, willing to help, and provide different payment options. Please consider this vendor!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 08/02/2014

I worked with Kay and she was great! My only complaint is they only do alterations and pick ups on certain days and certain times. That made it hard for me since I live an hour away.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Teresa · Married on 08/17/2013

3.5

Everyone who works there is great. I had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/22/2013

April · Married on 01/02/2010

Thank you!

Sent on 02/17/2010

Kendra · Married on 06/08/2012

I found my wedding dress at Facchiano's after having been to nearly every other bridal store in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. I was beginning to think that I would never find "The Dress." But their selection was incredible, and I loved the Sophia Tolli collection they carried. The owner and staff were also very helpful. My dress came in exactly the way I had ordered it, and they did a fantastic job on the alterations. I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to my dress! The only thing that I struggled with was finding a time to come in for my fittings. My work schedule was not very flexible, and the alterations lady didn't stay very late, so I had a somewhat difficult time scheduling my fittings. That was the only downfall I can recall. I would definitely recommend them to any brides looking for their perfect gown!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Stevie · Married on 05/19/2012

Ok here's the deal: I had an excellent experience with Facchianos service and consultants while looking for my dress and during my fitting. Everyone was extremely nice and they have good quality dresses. I even paid a higher price for a dress that I had found cheaper elsewhere, because they had such amazing service. Unfortunately, the alterations didn't come out all that great. They did a bustle, and I had them add sleeves for me, because I have a lot of chest to reign in and can use all the support I can get lol. Before the ceremony even started, the bustle broke, so I spent the entire day with my train down (not good on the dry cleaning expenses), and the sleeves didn't even make it to the reception before they came completely out (the buttons snapped right off). I can actually give the seamstress the benefit of the doubt on the sleeves, because like I said, I'm well endowed, and they were probably under more strain than what she was used to sewing them in for lol. So again, the service and quality of dresses is amazing. They also customize your dress any way you want, and they didn't bat an eye or act like I was crazy when I asked them to sew black roses onto my expensive, pristine, all white dress. They were by far the best bridal shop I went to during my search, and I would definitely recommend them. Maybe the seamstress was just having a bad day?

Sent on 05/24/2012

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

So Sorry Stevie, call us so we can make it up to you :) With that heavy a train maybe we should have put more bustles in, call us!

4.2
      3.5

Facchianos was my one stop shop for my wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, and tux rentals. Rhonda helped me select my wedding gown and made me feel so special. This was the first place I looked and when I decided to look other places I missed the customer service that I had received from Rhonda. The first dress she put me in was the one I ended up buying! The only thing I didn't like about the service for my gown was that they gave me an estimated time for when the dress it would arrive which was spot on. I received the phone call that the dress was in and then was told that they could not get me in for alterations for 3 more months! I was disappointed that I would not be able to see my dress when I knew it was just hanging in their back room. Also, they only did alterations on Thursdays. I was doing my internship and felt really bad that I had to ask off early to go try on my dress.

The bridesmaid dress shopping experience was fun and I got a discount because I had bought my gown there. However, I received a rude phone call telling me that I was going to be stressed out (when I wasn't stressed -- but yes, your phone call made me a little stressed) because my dresses wouldn't be in until the first week of May when my wedding was the end of May and that my bridesmaids would be really mad at me if they didn't have time to do alterations. The dresses were there in plenty of time and most of my girls altered their dresses the week of the wedding with no problems.

The tuxes were easy to order. The boys could get measured at many different locations. However, they kept forgetting which day of the week my wedding was when we would talk about which day we picked up and which day we returned. We had one suit that didn't fit well, but they were able to switch it out and we got it the day of and it fit better, but still wasn't great.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, about the responsiveness due to bridesmaids, we do mention to all of our brides that bridesmaids take 12 weeks to order, the only way they would have been late would have been based on when the last bridesmaid came in to get measured and ordered. That is something we cannot control unfortunately. The alterations are based on the seamstress availability, and our only day we are open late (which happens to be Thursday). We are not an alteration shop and only do it as a service to our brides, we never discourage brides from going to some of our outside recommended alteration ladies if their schedule does not fit into our store hours (we have a list at our salon). Again sorry for those two things, but the tuxes were great thanks for the accolades on those, we do excellent tuxedos.

4.2

Everyone was very helpful and I loved my dress. We ordered the wedding dress and tuxedos. The tuxedos looked great and they were the cheapest around!

Sent on 07/11/2014

3.0

My first appointment to try dresses was a really good experience. They were very helpful and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. I ended up purchasing my dress from them and it was beautiful. I had a couple of issues in between. Whenever I called to ask for the name of the dress I had wanted (before purchasing) to show it to my family and friends, they wouldn't give me the name of the dress. I know they need to be careful in case someone finds out the name and purchases it elsewhere but I was planning on purchasing through them and I couldn't even show those close to me what dress I chose. Also, whenever my dress did come in, I expected it to come in a nice garment bag since it was ordered from the designer but whenever they packed my dress up after I tried it on, they put it in a plastic wrap type bag.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

We are so glad you chose Facchianos to get your gown, we do not give out our style numbers on our designer gowns before, and we only let pictures be taken once you Say Yes to the Dress. That is normal throughout the country in all bridal stores, except the big chains, but they manufacture their own dresses. The reason we don't put gowns in short garment bags is because we had already steamed it and putting it in our storage bags would have wrinkled it before the wedding. Long ago we purchased pink extra wide and extra long Pink Train Bags to cover upon leaving our store so the dress stays perfect for the wedding, or the train would get all wrinkled. It also keeps rain and dirt from coming code to the dress, the garment bags are material that water and dirt could soak through. We are the only place in Tulsa that can guarantee the dress is not wrinkled from the time you leave until the wedding. Most wedding vendors know us by our Signature Bags, and are thrilled when they see one because they know the dress is going to look great. Again thank you for choosing Facchianos, we appreciate and love all our brides!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

The staff at Facchiano's has been fabulous! From my wedding dress, the guys' tuxes, and the coordinating, they have helped and guided me every step of the way. I have had many questions and they have been patient and helpful each time.

I cannot rave enough about the staff, the selection of beautiful dresses, the prices and selection of tuxes, and the coordinating services. They were also very instrumental in helping me select my photographer, my florist and my decorator. I felt if they're level of service was as good as it was, the people they recommended would be great as well; and they have been!

Thank you to Kay and every one else at Facchiano's for making the preparation of my day so fabulous!

Rachel

Sent on 04/16/2014

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Rachel, we also appreciate your organization and being a wonderfully sweet bride! We loved helping you along the way and will be here for you all throughout the wedding day.

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2012

Had great personal attention each time I went in. They even gave me a cupcake on my birthday!

Sent on 06/08/2012

3.5

I found my dream dress at Faccianos. The owner, Jennifer, was very knowledgable and helpful. They also have beautiful jewelry for reasonable prices.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2013

They were absolutely wonderful during the dress buying process and the consultant, Kay, was amazing to work with. During the fittings, they actually forgot to alter part of my dress and I had to make another appointment to get it fixed! The manager on duty during the fittings was, at times, rude and impatient. Definitely would recommend to buy your dress there, but don't get it altered there!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

So sorry that our manager was rude, she no longer works here, if you were to ever come in again and anyone is rude please bring it to my attention and I will address the matter immediately. Thank you for your candidness ~Jennifer
  • Bunchamnms

Melanie · Married on 06/05/2009

3.0

This was the first store I went to and it ended up being where I bought my dress, my four bridesmaids dresses, and my flowergirl dress. I love the selection they had. There were only slight problems like three of the dresses they ordered three times too big. And one of my girls called for an appointment for alterations and was told they didn't need one. Then it was too late when I found out and she had to take her dress to another place to get it altered. And the sash somehow got changed to a different color than the one we ordered. But they did fix that for us. Other than that, everyone there knew my name and was friendly when we came in. I still love the dresses!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Anna · Married on 11/10/2018

3.6
      3.0

I went to Facchianos to find the dress, when I thought I found one I actually wanted the other one I tried on so they made me an appointment when I needed and let me try it on and now I have the dress I was really wanting and am so happy that I went back. Request Jennifer she is amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thanks Anna for saying Jennifer was amazing, we try to make all or our brides feel absolutely beautiful on their wedding day! We are glad you chose Facchianos as your bridal attire store!

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2013

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

Had problems with a couple of the girls that worked there. One I felt tricked me into paying for $100 hair piece and the other did a fitting with me and was NO help! She insisted everything on my dress was normal and that I would just have to live with it. This was my first fitting after alterations. I left and called the manager the next day. Went back and she helped me and was very helpful and nice about the situation. It was a little ackward because the other girl was there tho. They do have beautiful stuff tho! Buy here but go somewhere else for alterations. They ship them off anyways.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

HUH??? This is the owner Jennifer. If there was something wrong with your gown and you mentioned something you don't like we fix it right then. We did send it out to fix the sides and you mentioned there was a little issue with the bustles but when you mentioned it and brought it right back we fixed it right away. You purchased the headpiece the day you purchased your dress so I do not know how we could have tricked you? We do not trick anyone, we just ring up things that you tell us you want. We even hugged you when you bought the dress, this is totally taking us by surprise, we thought you were happy, you were always very sweet, we are sorry.

Vanessa · Married on 11/05/2011

2.4
      2.0
      1.0

We used them for our tuxes for the wedding party. The first few visits were fine, not overly friendly but not rude. The tuxes came in and looked good. My Husbands shirt was huge and they got a replacement by the next day. It wasn't until after the wedding things went downhill. I went in with him every time except when he picked up his tux after his replacement shirt came in and they never said when the tuxes were due and when he did pick it up they just let him walk out the door without giving me a due date or any contract. He has never rented a tux before either so he has no idea. Of course we don't think about this until we are on our way out of town for our honeymoon. They called us 2-3 times when we were out of the country but never left voice messages and proceded to harrass our groomsmen and family trying to get ahold of us. When we did come back they wanted to charge him for the entire tux even though we had no idea. They were rude and essentially blamed us when they never told us the due date. We take part of the blame but they were completely unprofessional. So Grooms, turn your tuxes in on time!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Everyone knew when the tuxes were to be back because there is a Giant flourescent green return label attached to the front outer cover of the garment bag. Everyone in the entire wedding party except the groom returned the tuxes promptly on Monday after the wedding. We need all tuxes back to turn around for the next wedding weekend. We called everyone we had numbers for because the tuxedo needed to be returned. Facchianos had all your tuxedos ready in time for your wedding and perfectly fitted. The groom returned his tux a week late and refused to pay the late fee. That is not nice or honorable. After reading your other reviews it appears you gave bad reviews to over half your vendors, which Facchianos thinks do a great job for brides we know, you say how great they are and did things perfectly and everything was beautiful and tasted wonderful yet gave bad reviews, that says it all.

Kevin · Married on 06/03/2017

1.0

I would not recommend this place. I rented a TUX here, which by the way, is not very cheap. I went here to be able to rent a TUX from where the rest of the wedding party went. I live 3 hours from here and it wasn't the most convenient, but I thought I would do so anyway. The people/staff knew I was from quite a ways off and made a special trip over here for measuring and then again the week of the wedding again to try on the TUX to make sure no alterations were needed. I paid half when getting measured and the other half when picking up the TUX the wedding week.

Just to be clear I was never told when the TUX would need to be returned at either one of the appointments. Being the wedding was on a Saturday night and they are not open on Sunday so I could return the TUX. I made arrangements for my son to return the TUX on Tuesday. Still, not knowing the return day, he was going to Broken Arrow on Tuesday and I left it with him to return.

I got a call Monday confirming the TUX return on Monday and as I must say I was a little surprised. She said it is due today and I advised her I was 7 hours away from Tulsa and I made arrangements for my son to get back on Tuesday. She said they are due the next day as it said on the invoice. I told her I never saw that on the invoice and was never verbally told when it was due to be returned. So, she said well I need it back by noon tomorrow at the latest. I made contact with my son and told him.

My son pulled in at was at the counter @ 12:03PM (yes 3 minutes late) Tuesday and they made him pay a $25.00 late fee.?././.??? My son texted me and told me what happened and that he got caught in construction and tried. Now, keep in mind they NEVER verbally communicated this information to me on either visit. Beware..

Sent on 06/15/2017

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

So sorry Kevin, but we have to have the tuxes returned before the driver arrives. The truth of the matter is you were told multiple times and you are not being truthful in this review. Rhonda the manager told you upon paying your balance on the tux when you were taking it. She specifically told you anyone can return it before 6PM on Monday, if you did not live in town. On your invoice it also said Return by next business day by 6PM, which you signed for. then in the front pocket was a big florescent paper bookmark (3X11") that said $25.00 late fee if not returned by 6PM. It had to be removed to wear the jacket for the wedding. Also for the people that miss all those reminders we call Monday morning, and I know for a fact Kay spoke with you and told you we would extend the time if you can bring it back BEFORE, 12:00 because our delivery driver/UPS picks up promptly by 12:00. We open at 10:00AM, your son had two hours to return your tux. We have to return them promptly and we gave you multiple reminders and chances to get it here. We have to have it for weddings the next weekend, we had yours here by Wednesday for pickup. The people for the next weekend would have to wait for theirs because of your tardiness. Your son came after 12:00 and the driver had already been here and left. All the other gentlemen in the wedding party ALL brought theirs back before 6PM Monday?? So we know we told everyone. You should be mad at your son for bringing it back late. If any tuxedo comes back late there is a late fee, sorry.

Beverly · Married on 04/11/2015

1.0

I learned the hard way that unlike department stores, major chains, another bridal shop in town, or even online sales, all sales at this particular store are considered final and without recourse (unless you think to pay by credit card and dispute charge) if you are dissatisfied.

Because my daughter-in-law and her mother bought dresses at Facchianos for my son's wedding, I decided to shop there for a mother's dress for another one of my son's upcoming weddings. I specified a neutral color as I did not want to introduce a new color scheme. Kay was very helpful when I tried on dresses and I selected one that had to be ordered from a catalogue. There were no color swatches available so I was given another dress in the store to try on for color and I was told the dress I was ordering would be that color so we took pictures and sent them to our son's fiancee. I paid for the dress in full up front which, in hind site, I do not recommend at all.

The dress arrived in about a month and, unfortunately, instead of being the silver shown in the catalogue and like the one I tried on, is more of a light dusty blue (we have pictures if there is any doubt). Two other girls in the shop recited the store policy as, "Leave the dress and forfeit your money ($300.00) or take the dress but then agreed to call the company since the dress was not as pictured in the catalogue and they told me to leave the dress. I emailed the owner of the store, Jennifer and her email responses (that I have saved) were very disheartening and not customer oriented. She offered no solutions or alternatives and even threatened me with slander if I posted a review on social media.

I have not been back to Facchianos but did go to David's Bridal in Tulsa and check out their return/exchange policy and get another dress that was in stock, the perfect color, and even les

Sent on 12/03/2014

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

This customer ordered a silver dress from our store. The dress was ordered in silver. When the dress arrived and was checked in it was looked over and it was indeed silver. She was called and came to try it on and then was trying to convince my employees it was blue. She admitted to me she knew about color dye lots in her threatening email to me and that no dress is exactly the the same color especially when it is a different fabric. She tried on a dark silver dress in our store that was not the final dress she chose so that would not be the color of her dress. She ordered silver we delivered sliver, she said it was blue?? I as the owner knows by looking at it that it was silver. The company called it silver. It is positively silver. I suspect she bought another dress and was trying to get out of this one. She didn't like our store policy of All Sales Final which is the policy all over the United States when purchasing Wedding attire. She signed our contract and we clearly read her our store policy before completing the purchase. If we as a store took her payment and didn't order the dress or ordered her let's say a red dress we would be wrong. We ordered her what she asked for and did our job. That is the best we could do and we have the utmost integrity and have always tried to do our best for our customers. The day after this review was posted, the husband came to pick up the dress, he wouldn't sign our dress release form, since the wife was the one who ordered the dress, so we couldn't release the dress. He calls the police out to my store, two uniformed police come in and ask to see the dress. I go get the dress show it to them and their exact words were almost in unison "We thought we were going to see a blue dress??" Both police officers said it was silver! The police had him sign the release then he took the dress. The moral of the story is the dress was Silver!

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2013

0.4
      0.5

In Dec. 2010, I went to Facchianos and found my perfect wedding dress in their sample dresses. It was a size 6, and they promised I could have certain modifications made to it: a sweetheart neckline put in and outlining all the lace and beading on the bodice and train with gold thread, which the sample dress did not have. The next day I came back, and they told me that they had the dress I wanted with those specific modifications in a size 2, apparently a bride had ordered it and never picked it up. So they brought it out from the back and let me try it on, and of course I loved it! Plus, it was in a size 2! They told us since it was never picked up and the wedding date had passed, they were going to make it a floor sample.I was with my mom and sister and we asked if we could just buy this dress instead of ordering a new one. It already had the modifications I wanted and it was a lot closer to my size 0. But they said absolutely not, I HAD to order a brand new one. So, whatever, I ordered a new one and let it go. I measured smaller than a size zero so they told me they would order the new one in a size 0 and alter it from there. A few months later in the Spring of 2011 I went in to be fitted in the dress for alterations. My engagement broke off a few months later, and as I was too distraught to cancel anything myself, my mom went and picked up the finished gown for me and hid it away in the guestroom closet. Eventually I moved on and started dating again..that's when in the Spring of 2013 my boyfriend proposed. I was torn about whether or not I would use the same dress. I took it out of the bag to discover that the dress had a stain on the side of it and a tag that said size two. My guess: they let other girls try it on just the way they let me, but then when it came time for me to have alterations and pick it up, they gave it to me used...meanwhile making pure profit on the brand new dress with gold thread and sweetheart neckline that they never actually ordered.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Hello Jessica, This is the owner of Facchianos Jennifer Thompson and I saw this review today and was personally hurt by it. I have been in business for 16 years and have the utmost integrity and I would never give you any dress you weren't expecting. I cannot remember back to December of 2010 but have looked at the invoice. That designer's size chart only goes down to a size 2, so we would have had to order your gown in a size 2 being that was the smallest size. I have never ever lied about ordering a gown for a bride. We do have dresses abandoned and if we were to let a bride have that one we would of course tell the bride we have a gown in the back that was abandoned. Why would we tell you that you that you could not take a gown, and then give you that dress?? Dresses are all new when ordered but being in this business a long time I know, stains could manifest after even a year or two if you have touched any of the material with your bare hands, and there were lots of hands on your dress, us, you, and the seamstress? We know this because we do clean and preserve dresses. The oils from peoples hands or body, even when trying on, do get on the fabric and if the gown was hanging in the bag for a year or two and had been touched and tried on these oils can produce stains. We know because it happens to our stock pieces, we regularly have them cleaned and they are not used, just like that dress we had was new, people try them on and buy them just like you would buy a pair of jeans in regular retail. We also sell our stock dresses off the rack. I assure you that if there was any stain on the dress that could be the explanation, it is no way because of any deceit on our part. When we get dresses ready we check them over completely and would never let a gown leave with any stain? I am sorry you feel this way and we have run our business with integrity from day one, we love our brides and we wish you a wonderful wedding next month.