Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Reviews

121 | Broken Arrow, OK

121 Reviews for Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

I would highly recommend Facchianos to every bride! I found my PERFECT dress and the girls there helped me pick it out! They gave me their honest opinions and found me the ONE! They are great people to work with and very professional!

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 04/13/2013

Great ladies at Faccianos! My dress was perfect, great on price, arrived within the time they advise me, alterations were done in time and with perfection. I've told everyone to go to Faccianos for a great experience and great dresses.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Krystal, we loved having you as a bride and helping you with everything here :) Best Wishes always! The girls at Facchianos

Ally · Married on 10/27/2012

Facchiano's is the best bridal dress shop in town. Rhonda is the best at customer service and she is so nice and helpful. She goes out of her way to help you with great ideas for your dress so it is customizable. I was really surprised by the pricing of their wedding gowns, I was expecting the price tags to be a lot more. It is very affordable. That staff is very friendly and always there to help even when they are super busy. I have referred two other brides there and they both got their dress from there! I had a great experience with Facchiano's and will always refer them to other brides.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Heath · Married on 10/20/2012

Facchiano's was great at everything. Very professional and informative of dates. I had to have the sleeves on my jacket let out just a little bit and they got it done within 10 minutes on the spot. Would recommend them for any formal events.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you guys you were awesome too. We were so glad we could help you with the wedding :)

The most beautiful dress and reasonably priced they had the best selection, complete attention to detail and even did some custom work on the dress for us. Love them!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

I loved my experience! I was very picky, yet didn't know what exactly I wanted. Rhonda was so patient and fun to work with it! I went back several times to look at veils, accessories, etc. and I never felt pressured or anything. After my first fitting, my dress still didn't fit quite right... they re-altered it and added a few snaps and didn't charge for the additional changes. I thought that was really nice. Beautiful dresses, nice people, good time! You only get married once, make sure you enjoy it!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Amanda! You were amazing to work with as well!! Congratulations again!! Make sure to bring some pictures by for us soon! :)
  • F

Heather · Married on 09/01/2012

LOVED my experience. The entire staff made dress shopping stress free and such a delight. I had been to other dress shops before and felt like I was treated as just another sale but at Facchianos you are a BRIDE and it is your day to shine. They staff gets to know you on a personal level, I can't reccommend them enough!! I look forward to wearing my perfect gown on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Abby · Married on 08/25/2012

Everyone at Facchianos was very accommodating and professional as well as extremely kind. I added my own personal touches to my wedding dress and they listened and did exactly what I asked. It fit perfectly and was absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Abby!! We had an amazing time working with you as well as your family! :) Make sure to stop by and bring some pictures soon!!

Emily · Married on 07/28/2012

Facchiano's did a great job with my dress- it was gorgeous, and when part of the seam ripped when I was at my fitting, they not only fixed it, but added a hook and eye to make sure it wouldn't happen again. Their service was amazing both before and after I picked up my dress!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2012

Rhonda is amazing! She made us feel like the only couple getting married. Our children fell in love with her too!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Haley · Married on 05/27/2012

Out of all the bridal shops I went to, Facchianos was the best! The prices were great and the service was even better. They listened to what a wanted and didn't question me once! I recommend them to every bride I know.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Aurora · Married on 04/21/2012

My dress was amazing and my consultant, Rachel Mac, went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Callie · Married on 03/24/2012

I loved my experience at Facchianos Bridal! I told them what I was wanting and they really listened. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Everyone is so nice and helpful. They make you feel so special. My mom bought two dresses there also, and her experience was great! They are also very reasonably priced. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you Facchianos!!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Callie!! We loved helping you and your mom find the perfect styles to fit the wedding. We wish you the best in the future, send us some pictures :)

Julia · Married on 10/22/2011

Finding my dress at Facchianos was a great experience. The entire team at this store is knowledgeable AND nice - a rare combination these days. My dress was absolutely PERFECT and beautiful. I felt valued and everyone there really cared about making my day as wonderful as possible. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for wedding attire - they treat you right, are professional and want to make the customer happy! :)

Sent on 11/02/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2011

I Loved Facchianos and everyone there! I had a great experience unlike any other! All of the Staff and Owner made me feel at home. I love this place and hope all my friends will go there in the future! Thank you so much ladies!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2011

LOVED LOVED LOVED everything! Thank you ladies! Everything was perfect!

Kathy · Married on 09/10/2011

Facchiano's is absolutely the best bridal shop in Tulsa. I had looked other places, and when I arrived there they were professional, courteous, attentive and provided the kind of service any bride would want. They were excellent at helping me choose exactly the gown that was just perfect for me. It seemed like they were able to gauge my style preferences and help me select a gown which was even better than the styles which I had in mind or that I thought would look good (but really didn't). They really are professionals, and I was glad to have both their input and their experience to guide my selections.

My daughter-in-law had also purchased her gown from Facchiano's, and I could have saved myself a lot of time had I just gone there to start with. However, by going some other places, it left no doubt that both my daughter-in-law and I had chosen the best in town!

• User4619912 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful, caring staff! They listen and take great care of you. I chose a beautiful dress and added small details to make it mine.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Laura · Married on 07/30/2011

Jennifer and the entire staff were wonderful to work with and made things so easy! Loved working with them and can't say enough good things! The tuxes and bridesmaid dresses looked great!

Sent on 08/26/2011
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/17/2011

I loved Facchiano's! Jennifer the owner and Rachel were amazing to work with. I bought my dress, custom dyed shoes, veil, tiara and earrings there and my Mom bought her Mother of the Bride/Matron of Honor dress there too!
    I loved my dress and my Mom loved hers too! The customer service was great and they really made you feel comfortable. They suggested that I should add a corset into the back of my dress and they special ordered it that way. That was one of the best decisions I made...the dress fit perfectly and there was not any chance it wouldn't fit! They know their dress selection and they are really good at catering to their client!
    They have a great wedding dress and bridesmaid selection at a reasonable price. Overall I was very impressed with the quality, the professionalism and the customer service. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Christy · Married on 04/30/2011

I received incredible service from the minute I walked in the door. Jennifer (the Owner) actually listened to me describe my dream dress- and then she found it for me! I cried when I put it one, my mom cried, and the sweet girls who worked there shed a tear or two! I wanted to change it from a strapless dress and Jenifer sketched it out for me and it was made just the way I wanted it! All of the staff was incredibly helpful on my future visits and I could not have had a better experience.

Sent on 06/03/2011

Joanna · Married on 02/25/2011

They made planning my wedding so easy and really made my day amazing!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2010

I got my bridesmaids dresses from Facchianos. They were amazing and helped me a lot. After a long day of bridesmaid dress shopping with my mom and maid of honer they were the most helpful and friendly without a doubt I would go back there again and recommend it to all of my friends.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Rhonda · Married on 07/31/2010

Facchianos is THE best! The girls were all so helpful and definately know their stuff! I think I asked atleast 101 questions and got 101 answers, which I can't say for a lot of the other stores I visited. I have been back in the store a lot since I purchased my gown, to order bridesmaids, flower girls and tuxedos, and they are always just as helpful as the first time! I would highly recommend Facchianos to everyone I know! Don't waste your time anywhere else!!!

Sent on 08/06/2010