Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Reviews

121 | Broken Arrow, OK

121 Reviews for Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

Megan · Married on 12/13/2014

I loved all of the ladies in Facchianos, each and everyone of them are helpful in there own way..

Sent on 12/21/2014

Thank you Megan!!

Jennifer was a doll. In our family we have had 4 brides that have trusted Facchianos with our dresses and they never disappoint.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/27/2014

I loved everyone at Facchianos and their dresses are BEAUTIFUL! They have helped me to find all of my prom dresses, and my wedding dress was no exception. When other places handed me dresses to try on that were nothing like what I described or demanded that they enter the dressing room with me to help me put on a dress that I was completely capable of putting on myself, Facchianos walked with me and pulled dresses that fit what I wanted perfectly. They were beyond helpful, positive, uplifting, and kind. When I went to one of my fittings, I had just had received a phone call that a floor scrubber I was trying to rent for my wedding was broken and no longer available to rent (two weeks before my wedding). The lady at Facchianos helped me into my dress then said she was going to go find me another floor scrubber. (Thankfully, I had already found a replacement) It was incredible. I am sad that I do not have any more formal events coming up to find another beautiful dress from them!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Margaux · Married on 09/20/2014

We were very impressed with the level of service and quality provided by Facchianos. They were our second and last stop in our search for a dress. Jennifer helped us throughout the dress selection process and fittings. She was extremely knowledgeable and familiar with their dresses and quickly pulled five or six based on the elements and look we were going for. On the day of the wedding, Jennifer personally delivered the dress and showed the Matron of Honor how to secure the bustle. The finished look was even more beautiful than we had imagined! I would definitely recommend Facchianos to a friend for a wedding or special occasion dress.

Sent on 12/01/2014

I am absolutely in love with Facchiancos. I called the store looking for a particular dress, and even though they did not have it in stock, I decided to go and look for a dress anyway, simply because of the two consultants that helped me over the phone. They were more than willing to fit me in that day. Upon my arrival, each one was so nice, helpful, and knowledgable about their products. If they were unsure of the answer, they immediately sought out someone else who could help. My consultant had chosen the dress that I ended up buying, simply because she had listened to my list of 'must-haves' and list of 'no-gos'. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great experience!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Erin · Married on 08/23/2014

I bought my dress here and earring and also used their day of coordination services and everything went great!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Heather · Married on 08/23/2014

The advice I would give would be to try and schedule any appointments rather than being a walk-in. They will try their hardest to get to you even if you do just walk-in but sometimes it might take a while because they can be super busy.

Sent on 09/01/2014

So many great choices! I am in love with my Maggie Sottero gown I got from there! They are very professional and so helpful! They make it all about the bride!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Kate · Married on 06/21/2014

I have no complaints. I would recommend Facchianos to anyone for their wedding needs. Excellent service!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Elizabeth (. · Married on 05/17/2014

Facchiano's is INCREDIBLE! Not only did they provide an awesome experience in the store but they take the time to be personable and get to know you! Kay helped me find the perfect wedding dress the first time I looked at gowns. They have gone above and beyond what I expected! I absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Facchianos was fantastic every step of the way for my wedding. Their customer service is outstanding! I went in several times for fitting and they were always very helpful and patient and always made it a fun experience. We decided just a few weeks before the wedding to use their wedding coordination services for the day of the wedding. It was absolutely the best decision we made! Rhonda was absolutely amazing and made the day go smooth, I had nothing to worry about! Thanks for everything Facchianos!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

Facchianos had the perfect gown for my wedding. The quality and selection that they had was above and beyond other bridal stores that we went to. Employees were very helpful and friendly in the dress selection process.

Sent on 09/17/2013

I hate shopping for clothes and I was not looking forward to wedding dress shopping, yes I know I am the only bride in the world that says this, but that changed when I entered Facchianos! After the previous wedding dress shops, I had my mind made up that I was just going to start ordering them online and hope they would fit. The girls at Facchianos reassured me that they would find me a dress and they were so HELPFUL and were really fun to be around. My mom, sister, and niece were with me and they enjoyed the atmosphere and conversation too. I can't say enough good things about these ladies and especially the owner Jennifer. She worked around my schedule to help with my fitting appointments and everything. We loved them so much we decided to get our tuxes there as well. Trust me, go to Facchianos and they will help you.....if they can make this picky bride happy, they will make you happy! Love them!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 11/08/2013

Love the service I recorded from Jennifer and all the girls! Got my beautiful dress there, my moms, and all the tuxes! They were always there and full of great advice! This place is amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you!! We loved working with you too :) We love helping brides plan the perfect wedding that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Hayden · Married on 10/13/2013

I couldn't have been more happy with my Maggie Sottero dress from Facchianos. It fit beautifully, and everyone at the store was so helpful during the entire process of trying on dresses to bridesmaids & alterations!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Candice · Married on 10/11/2013

I had searched everywhere in the Tulsa metro area for the dress and had zero luck. A friend suggested Facchianos so I made an appointment and went in really not expecting any better luck that the previous 5-6 bridal stores I had previously visited. I was absolutely thrilled with the service I received there. Within a matter of minutes my consultant had pulled multiple gowns (even in my size, which was a rarity in and of itself). After a few dresses I had found the one and couldn't be more happy. There was no push to spend outside your budget or a take it or leave it mentality. For every dress, even those that may have had details I wanted changed, it was as simple as "oh, yes, we can change that." I don't know what I would have done if not for Facchianos. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Facchianos we thank you for the review and for being a great bride :)

Linda · Married on 09/28/2013

My daughter and I are so grateful that we found Facchianos' Bridal! The owner, Jennifer, and her staff literally came to our rescue and saved my daughtet's wedding day after we discovered that we had been scammed by another bridal shop in Tulsa. We were in a panic and didn't know how we were going to find another dress in time for the wedding. Thankfully, a friend told us that she had bought several prom dresses for her daughter at Facchianos and she highly recommended the shop. The staff at Facchianos went above and beyond to help my daughter find the PERFECT dress. She was absolutely gorgeous and received so many compliments on her dress at the wedding. Our only regret was that we didn't go to Facchianos first. Thank you, Facchianos!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Linda we love to help all our brides and when we found out what happened to you we wanted to do what we could to make your daughters wedding dress shopping experience special like she had expected, and should have received.

Arlene · Married on 09/21/2013

I originally planned on looking at a couple of different dress vendors,but after visiting Facchianos, I knew that was where I was buying my dress.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Arlene, you have been an amazing bride to Facchianos and we are glad we were able to help you with your gown and your entire wedding party, we feel it helps coordinate the whole look when brides do all their wedding attire at Facchianos, best wishes always

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Facchiano's was the perfect place to purchase my wedding dress! We went and shopped at different bridal stores in Tulsa and we were not happy with the service or quality of dresses these other places had to offer. The staff at Facchiano's was extremely helpful and made the whole experience wonderful! I found the PERFECT dress at the store and they made ordering and alterations extremely easy. Alterations were all perfect and on time! Rhonda did an AMAZING job! My mom even bought her mother of the bride dress there and was really happy with her purchase too!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Kerrell · Married on 06/22/2013

I had such a wonderful experience at Facchianos! I would reccommend you guys to all of my friends and family. The staff was friendly and the services was fantastic!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Kerrell, you were an awesome bride and Benito and his friends were always so funny when they were here, we enjoyed helping all of you. We hope to see some pictures of the wedding :)

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

Jennifer was awesome! And my alterations were perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Lauren, we think you are pretty awesome too :)

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Very sweet people that work here! Kaye thank u so much for helping me find the right dress, helping bridal portraits and being at my wedding to make it all go smoothly!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Jennifer you were so sweet and Kay loved helping you all the way through to the day of the wedding. Best wishes from all of us here at Facchianos.

Tristen · Married on 06/15/2013

The ladies at Facchiano's were absolutely amazing! I cannot imagine having had the wedding I did without all of their help. So glad I found my dress at your boutique. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Tristen, we are so glad to have helped your family again. We will miss you guys.

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2013

I absolutely loved my Faccianos dress and all the ladies I had the chance to work with, especially Rhonda. Rhonda was the biggest help and made sure my dress was absolutely perfect for my big day!! My mother also picked out her dress from Faccianos as well, she looked beautiful!! Faccianos was definitely the best pick for my bridal gown!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

So much fun!! Dress shopping was relaxed and very enjoyable. The woman who help me was sweet and knew what dresses would look amazing with no pressure at all. My dress and veil were amazing and the quality and fit were outstanding!

Sent on 06/24/2013