27 Reviews for Fabulous Cake Stands at Nola B.

4.7

We were recommended Nola B from Swiss Confectionery when we ordered our cake. Since it was for 150 people, we needed a 23" stand in gold to match our colors. Nola was able to provide us with the perfect stand for our cake and it looked beautiful! We originally placed an order online, and if you do, I would recommend following up by phone because she didn't receive our order immediately since her online presence is still new and she doesn't check her website every day. Luckily she called us to confirm our order 2 weeks before our wedding and the stand was still available! The costs for renting the stand were reasonable too. Then, our day-of wedding coordinator forgot to return the stand after the event, and even the late return fee was not the high, only $65. Nola was great about the late return even. Very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Cake Stands by Nola B. was a fantastic addition to my beautiful wedding cake! Choose something different than the traditional silver cake stand rental, and Nola B. will not disappoint. I felt that my cake stand rental was worth the money because I remembered it making me even more happy on my wedding day. I love doing business with local owners and CIndy is easy to work with and get in touch with.

Profile Picture Arianna, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

OMG - the most unique and beautiful handcrafted cake stands. Amazing what a difference a stand like this makes to your cake. Wonderful ladies to work with, flexible on timing and very helpful on selections, Can't say enough about this great company

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough about the cake stand. I did not realize what an asset it would be and the craftsmanship of the stand was so obvious. The one we selected was in keeping with outdoor theme of the wedding and offset the simplicity of the cake. There is one for every style. Cindy is an absolute pleasure, and I really appreciate the window of time for pickup and return so in the crazy wedding week i was not stressed on that part. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I was married on September 21 of this year at the St. Regis in Washington, DC. We had been searching all over for the perfect cake stand to match my cake and linens, but I didn't have any luck.My sister came across Fabulous Cake Stand's website about a month before our wedding and I could not have been more excited; I had found the perfect cake stand! It was beautiful, unique and I knew I had to have it for my own wedding. I contacted Cindy to inquire about availability and she responded in a very timely manner with answers to all of my questions. The cake stand arrived a few days before the big day in perfect condition and packaged very securely. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I had a chance to see the ballroom where the reception was held before our guests entered for dinner. The cake stand was placed on a round table near the front of the room. The room itself was stunning, but the cake stand was truly the centerpiece of the ballroom. We received so many compliments on the cake stand and the St. Regis wedding coordinator said that he had never seen a more beautiful wedding cake display. I am so happy we found Fabulous Cake Stands and highly recommend them to any bride looking for an elegant and unique piece to add to their cake table.

Profile Picture L, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter's wedding was last Friday night and EVERYTHING was perfect. She ordered her cake from Royal Cakery in New Orleans and was so excited about it. After looking through many wedding photos she realized that she did not have a cake stand. She didn't think she needed one....until she saw the Fleur De Lis stand from Nola B. She fell in LOVE with it and HAD to have it. She even changed the design of her cake to make it fit. She was so worried about it that she told the wedding coordinator that if the cake did not fit on the cake stand...then DONT tell her. She would be crushed. But it fit!!! And it was BEAUTIFUL. It made such a difference in what the cake looked like. Cindy was GREAT to work with. She helped in so many ways. She's a gem and I would DEFINETLY recommend Nola B again to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely love Fabulous Cake Stands by Nola B. Actually finding a vendor in New Orleans for cake stands was extremely hard for me. I wanted something that would stand out. Other than the bride and groom, in my eyes, it's all about the dress and the cake. Cake stand vendors are rare. There are many options to choose from at Nola B., but not so many that it becomes overwhelming.

The look of the cake stand is unique. I believe the cake stands are similar to look because that's what Nola B. tries to strive for to separate themselves from the competition, but accessory options to place on the cake stand would fit any style bride. If your more of the traditional bride you can go with just the unique, antique style cake stand, but if you want to bling it up, like how I did, Nola B. has many options to choose from. You can make the cake stand fit your personality.

The process of choosing a cake stand and cake stand accessories at Nola B. is super easy. Ms. Cindy is extremely helpful and knows exactly what she is talking about. My most frustrating part was making sure the size of the cake stand would fit perfectly for the bottom layer of the cake. She has foam cake displays at her studio to make this process a lot easier.

She even went beyond for me and ordered cake banding for my cake. I know you can just order online but I was extremely nervous about how it may look and then the hassle of getting it, not liking it, and having to return it. I actually got to see the accessories and cake stands before making a purchase. And speaking of purchasing, the prices are absolutely in budget range.

If you want to be a real, true New Orleans bride, I highly recommend every bride to stop by and visit Fabulous Cake Stands by Nola B.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very beautiful and elaborate cake stands, different from the typical cake stand rentals. Owner will mail cake stand to you or caterer if you do not live in the New Orleans area.

Profile Picture User3368978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My cake stand was as beautiful as I could every imagine. Cindy was were nice to work with. The rental process was easy and on time.

Profile Picture fern, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We rented my (bride's) cake stand and the groom's cake stand from Fabulous Cake Stands by Nola B. They have such a beautiful, unique, and elegant selection of stands to choose from. The cake stand we chose for my cake was absolutely perfect and complimented my cake and decor of the wedding very nicely! It was very feminine and gorgeous! We chose a very small gold stand for the groom's cake and it was very fitting and manly! We were very pleased with the service provided by them and would recommend them to anyone!! A cake stand really is a nice way to accent your gorgeous cake!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was great to work with! I absolutely loved our cake stands. All I had to do was order the stand and tell her where to deliver. Everything was set up perfectly when I arrived at my reception. All her stands are so unique, they will make any cake look ten times better!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I am from San Diego, California and searched everywhere to find the perfect cake stand. I happen to stumble upon Nola B Style for their fabulous cake stands via the internet. I had the pleasure of meeting Cindy and she assisted me when choosing one of her cake stands. Having a Nola B. Stand for your wedding event speaks volumes because of its intricate shapes and more importantly its uniqueness. More importantly, she delivers world class service and is also so very sweet. Thank you so much Cindy!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jelly, 7/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Cindy was a very pleasant experience. The cake stand was beautiful and all I had to do was pick out which stand I wanted. Cindy handled all of the details, delivery and pick up and coordination with the bakery and reception site. The price is very affordable and the quality of the product and service is exceptional.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

i ordered the "Felicity" cake stand with jewel embellishments. The stand was the prettiest stand i have ever seen and i've been in/to a lot of weddings! I was so happy with Cindy adn she made the process super easy!! All i had to do was pick out teh stand and she did the rest.

Profile Picture robin, 9/24/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands for my cake stand and also 5 additional smaller stands for these beautiful glittery truffles at our wedding. The stands really completed the look for our Marie Antoinette inspired design. Cindy, the owner, is just as fabulous as her cake stands. She was so helpful in picking out the appropriate stands that would complement each other. I found her site online and noticed she had done some cake stands for an add in a magazine I was trying to mimic. When the stands arrived I was even more excited because they are so much more beautiful in person (I had online seen them online when I placed the order). Our cake table would not have looked the same without the stands and I am so happy we found Cindy and her fabulous cake stands. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants an extra special look for their wedding cake.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment I spoke to Mrs. Cindy up until the wedding night, was nothing short of amazing adn STRESS free which any bride-to-be can appreciate. Very professional and dedicated to meet my every want! When I arrived at the reception, the night of the wedding, I was completely blown away. The stand was gorgeous! I put all of my trust into Mrs. Cindy, and I was not disappointed at all... It was everything I had imagined and more. I had no idea that a cake stand would make such a difference but it brought the presentation from pretty to simply breath taking! Thank you so much for all of the hard work and dedication to making me the happiest bride!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I found Fabulous Wedding Ccake Stands online when I was searching for a gold wedding cake stand, which is not very easy to find. The wedding cake stand was shipped on time for my wedding, worry free, and was even more beautiful in-person than it was in the photos. I would definitely recommend their services to a friend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were very attentive to my needs my wedding was in new orleans but we reside in Donaldsonville at the time of wedding ans and since they knew that they took the responsibilty to say we will just bring it to the venue and to me she accomodated for me without the hassle of going pick something up. Thanks that was so appreciated and I will reccomend this company to all the brides I know!!!

Profile Picture Ajia, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands provided me with a gorgeous cake stand custom tailored to incorporate elements from my dress and wedding theme! I was floored when I saw my beautiful cake sitting perfectly atop the stand like it was a throne for the cake. Elegant and professional, Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands is the way every bride must go to find a setting for that all important cake! Cindy worked closely with me to find the perfect stand and it set off my cake and reception with exquisite allure! Thanks so much, Cindy!

Profile Picture Cary, 5/20/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ms. Cindy cake stands live up to the name Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands. The perfect word to describe her stands is STUNNING. Everyone at the Wedding could not get over how beautiful the stand was and how Grand it made the cake look. Just outstanding. It makes your cake pop and stand out from the rest. Ms. Cindy was such a pleasure to work with and helped me in every way. I recommend Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands to everyone.

Profile Picture Alicia Brown, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The wedding cake stand we had made the whole cake table MAJESTIC!!! The details of the stand were absolutely gorgeous, and I'm still getting compliments from friends and family who were at our reception. We have beautiful pictures to look back at. Ms. Cindy was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make everything easy for me. Brides, if you need a wedding cake stand, this is the place to call!

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Antoinette cake stand was absolutely beautiful! The photos on the website are spot on and what you see is actually what you get. I sent an email inquiry on Sunday night and Monday morning Cindy called me back. Once the contract was signed she handled everything including contacting my baker to schedule delivery of the stand to arranging pick-up with the venue after the wedding. I will definitely recommend Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands to all of my friends.

Profile Picture Darie, 3/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake stand was stunning - Cindy was as helpful as can be - the stand arrived with easy care and return instructions. One of the less complicated items to deal with on your wedding day. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tamara, 12/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy provided one of her unique creations for my Bew Orleans wedding December 2010. Cake stand looked just like its advertised picture, great value, Cindy was personable and professional and was there personally to make sure all was good! Very happy! Rave reviews from guests!

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cynthia Lewis is awesome and so very talented. I met her a bridal show over the summer and fell in love with her Fabulous Cake Stands. My daughter got married a few months ago and had chosen a New Orleans theme with Fleur de lis's. Cindy had the perfect bronzed stand to compliment her 4 tier square cake which had Fleur de lis accents. With her warehouse being very close to me, we arranged for me to pick it up on Friday and drop it off the following Monday. Had we had not lived so close, she would have mailed it to me. I saw her over the weekend at a Bridal Show in New Orleans and she had many new designs. She is a true professional and very talented.
Best Regards,