Fabulous Flowers Reviews

38 Reviews for Fabulous Flowers

1 User photo

Fabulous Flowers 1

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2015

Working with Ken was great! As a destination wedding bride, Ken worked with me through phone calls and Pinterest to help us get everything right for our flowers. He made beautiful designs that worked within our budget, and was able to offer great insight as to what would look good with our venue specifically. I'd highly recommend him for any future weddings!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Hi Brittany,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with fabulous flowers! Please send me some pictures!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

Ken was fantastic to work with! He is energetic and his passion for what he does is evident. His work is top notch, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. Seriously, I wish I could give him 6 stars for the value alone. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were spot on, and my bouquet was drop dead gorgeous. I cant imaging our day without him! I look forward to working with him in the future.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Jessica, and thank you for the wonderful pictures! I would love to add them to my website, with your permission, of course!
    Ken

Ken Marino (owner and designer) of Fabulous Flowers went over and beyond to create something amazing for my wedding day. My flowers were simply Fabulous!! I can't begin to describe how pleased I was with his work. I cried when I saw my bouquet and my girls arrangement were just like we discussed. My wedding decor was breathtaking!! Everything was set up just like we discussed. I was overwhelmed with joy with his services. Ken did everything I asked him to do and he was very helpful, patient and kind throughout my entire wedding planning process. I promise you won't be disappointed with the quality if his work. Simply elegant and he was very professional. Brides to be, book Ken Marino of Fabulous Flowers for your wedding! He's the best and the quality of his work is outstanding!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! and please check the "brides" page on my website www.fabulousflower.us I have a wonderful picture of you there!

Carey · Married on 03/15/2014

Ken was simply amazing! He really listened, responded quickly for this out of state bride and provided gorgeous flowers for our wedding! It was more than I could have ever wanted! Thanks Ken!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you Carey! Reviews from past brides are so important!
    Best wishes!

bETH · Married on 12/28/2013

Fabulous Flowers and Ken Marino provided us excellent bouquets and arrangements. Just beautiful! (And well priced, which was important to us after being quoted several "doozy" prices by other local vendors.) Ken was very easy to work with and flexible leading up to the event; most especially, he made the distance -- as it was a destination wedding -- seem negligible as he provided lots of pictures and other helpful insights. On the day-of, he was also extremely professional and timely. We highly recommend him and Fabulous Flowers!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Hi Beth!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!
    Best wishes!
    Ken

What a wonderful experience! Ken Marino of Fabulous Flowers made the process so easy. The flowers and reception decor for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. Ken worked with us to find the right flowers and table decor for our vision but also made sure it was within our budget. Ken is so easy to work with, has a genuine passion for his work, responds immediately and is very accomodating. We met 3 times and he was very patient and kind as we made our selections. I also exchanged many emails and he always responded quickly and sent examples of things we had discussed. I would highly recommend Ken (Fabulous FLowers). He is one of the nicest people I worked with during our planning process.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Lacey · Married on 09/29/2012

Ken was great to work with. He helped me create my vision through offering his suggestions while keeping my budget in mind....actually the way my flowers all turned out exceeeded my expectations. He was very flexible in making changes to what I needed up until a few weeks before the wedding. Overall he was very professional but yet personable to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Janet · Married on 06/02/2012

Using Fabulous Flowers was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I chose Fabulous Flowers because Mr. Ken was the only vendor at a bridal show I went to that was enthusiastic when I said I wanted to use irises. He immediately sent me pictures of iris designs that he could do. Mr. Ken and I had two in-person consultations before my wedding, exchanged many emails, and talked on the phone. He is dedicated to his work and his clients. My flowers were beautiful and I received countless compliments on them. My bridal party also gave me many compliments on Mr. Ken himself and how nice he was at the wedding. One of the many wonderful things about him is how much he will work within your budget and still give you a great production. He understands that not everyone (including myself) has endless money, but he still wants you to have the flowers you deserve. I could go on and on about how enthusiastically I encourage you to use Fabulous Flowers and Mr. Ken!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Hi Janet,
    thank you so much for the wonderful review!
  • atrauth

Alison · Married on 06/12/2010

Ken is wonderful! He was amazing to work with, I did not have to worry about a thing. The week of the wedding the Roses came in the wrong color; he called me, sent me pictures, and told me to come by the shop to check them out. He is so professional, and accomadating! I HIGHLY recommend him. He was so flexible, he worked out a bugdet that my dad was happy with but still gave me everything I wanted. He also waited at the chapel to make sure the boutinere's made it onto the guys. WONDERFUL service!

Sent on 06/30/2010

I was so pleased with Ken from Fabulous Flowers. He was very professional and helped me picked out the perfect flowers for my day. The flowers arrived at my venue on time, fresh, and beautiful and lasted throughout the day. I'm so happy that I found Fabulous Flowers!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! So many clients have contacted me on the basis of reviews! I wish you would have left a wedding date or some identifying factor so I could thank you personally but your kind words are greatly appreciated!

I only listed Ken as a 4 out of 5 because I have a hard time paying for flowers....but his work is gorgeous and he is super easy to work with!

I would recommend him !

Sent on 10/25/2013

Thanks Katherine!

Very responsive. Always listens to needs/wants. Easy to work with.

Sent on 02/23/2013

L · Married on 11/20/2011

Fabulous person with Fabulous Flowers! We came across Ken at a Bridal Show in New Orleans. We liked his floral designs on display and he was genuinely sweet and willing to work with our budget. He invited us to his home for our initial meeting to discuss what we wanted. He was very professional during the entire process and also provided helpful feedback and suggestions on our floral selections. Ken was also nice enough to put together some examples for us to get a visual on concepts. Although we made several changes, Ken was able to keep up and was very patient and flexible with our requests. So thank you Ken for that. The people flowers turned out beautiful! We loved the flowers on the cake. Love, Love, Loved my Bridal Bouquet. Absolutely loved the church alter and pew floral presentation. But the reception centerpieces didn’t quite capture the look that I wanted although we doubled our floral budget. Overall, Ken was fantastic to work with and I would definitely recommend his services to others. Ken I still owe you some pictures (smile).

Sent on 04/11/2012