Fabulous Fête Reviews

Fabulous Fête 6
Fabulous Fête 7

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Truly Fabulous!

The ladies at Fabulous Fete are the best! As an out of town bride I knew full service planning was the only way to go. I worked mostly with Sabine, who is such a gem! She made what would have been an overwhelming process fun and enjoyable. She was patient, always quick to respond, and kept us in budget! The day-of execution was seamless…everything went off without a hitch! Choosing Fabulous Fete was by far THE BEST best decision we made for our wedding. I would give them a million stars if I could and can’t recommend them enough! Thank you ladies for making our day perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Fabulous Fête 8
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 03/22/2019

Fabulous planner!

We seriously cannot say enough great things about Kate and Fabulous Fete! We went with the full-service planning for our wedding and it was definitely the best decision we made! We were planning our wedding from overseas, but we never had to worry about a thing with Kate on our team! She ALWAYS made herself available whenever we wanted to talk through something and always worked to find answers for us, and helped us plan our dream wedding. Kate plans multiple weddings a weekend for the majority of the year, but she made us feel like our wedding was the only one she was planning. She always maintained constant communication, and gave us her full attention when we needed her! She is amazing, professional, knowledgeable and is extremely passionate about what she does! She has great relationships with all of the vendors in Charleston and will help you make the best decisions in line with your vision! She always provided valuable input and was always so supportive of our decisions—she truly is the best out there. We were absolutely blown away with how our wedding came together and it was the best day of our lives. We owe it all to Fabulous Fete. They will book up fast, so don’t wait! Fabulous Fete will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Julia

Julia Pribyl · Married on 02/16/2019

Sabine is a Godsend!

I had the most lovely experience planning my wedding with help of the lovely Sabine. She started by having me set a budget and then rank my priorites (e.g. food, flowers, venue, etc.) She then made each decision so easy by giving me a few recommendations for each category. She stayed exactly in my budget while helping me to put together the most stunning wedding. All the arrangements were made well beforehand, so when I arrived in town for my wedding, all there was left to do was PARTY! She is well worth the full planning fee because I am sure I saved at least that much by having her help me choose vendors, many of whom she works with on a regular basis. You are silly if you are having a wedding in Charleston and don't use Fabulous Fete for your planning!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Fabulous Fête 9
    Fabulous Fête 10
    Fabulous Fête 11
    Fabulous Fête 12
  • Holly

Holly Mcgetrick · Married on 11/10/2018

Very responsive and open to my ideas!

Kate and Sabine we're great to work with and very responsive to my constant e-mails! They we're also open to all my ideas and there were plenty of them! The end results we're amazing and the day was perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Marsh · Married on 10/06/2018

Fabulous Fete = Dream Team

Kate Perry is an absolute DREAM. She made our entire planning process so fun and stress-free, and helped to make our wedding day run flawlessly. Whether it was 8 months out or 2 days out, I was always astounded at how responsive, detailed, patient and helpful she was with all of my questions and needs. I truly didn't have a single worry knowing that she would execute and take care of everything on the day of. Kate truly made me feel like her only bride (although I know that's far from true) and planned everything with such heart and genuine excitement. Sabine is also incredible, extremely organized and super detailed. I met her the day before our wedding and it felt like I'd known her for years. She was so in tune with all of our plans and extremely helpful with our last-minute needs. These ladies are superwomen and work so well together - the absolute dream team! We did a ton of research in our process to find a wedding planner and I could not be happier with our decision. Choosing Fabulous Fete was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Fabulous Fête 13
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

The Best of The Best!

Sabine & Kate are are dream to work with. They guided us the whole way through from planning, scheduling, and everything in between. Our wedding day was executed seamlessly. They made this experience so easy and enjoyable as they made our vision come to life. They are true professionals that you can trust in like friends. Our Wedding was everything we dreamed of because of Fabulous Fete! Sarah & Mike 11.11.18

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Fabulous Fête 14

Arielle · Married on 05/19/2018

I might be as much in love with my new husband as I am with Fabulous Fete. Kate was the most amazing investment we made during wedding planning. From start to finish, everything was flawless, executed absolutely perfectly. Kate always emailed me about one or two things at a time, nailing down the really important vendors first then branching out more into my vision of the day and all the fine tuning. She never overwhelmed me with decisions and was always full of solutions if something didn't work with my budget. It was truly a dream to work with her and I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2018

Kate & Sabine are awesome!! Kate was SO helpful leading up to the wedding - advice, suggestions, answering ALL my silly questions quickly and providing solid, actionable solutions. They were both there day of & made sure everything went absolutely seamlessly (if there were problems, I sure didn't hear about them - that's how good they are :)). It was a perfect day, and I can't thank them enough for all they did to make sure everything went so smoothly & turned out so beautifully. Clearly one of the best choices we made the whole way through was picking them to help us plan the wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • W

William · Married on 04/07/2018

Sabine and Kate were amazing. You could tell that they paid attention to every detail that we wanted, and even were able to add a few things during the reception that were in our taste. One of the best things is that they took the stress off both the bride (most important), and myself (the groom) to the point we could focus on enjoying ourselves on our big day. They were always quick to respond and did so in a way that we could tell that they cared. I would highly recommend them! They truly live up to their name- Fabulous.

Sent on 05/16/2018

John · Married on 03/30/2018

I wish there was a sixth star. My wife would usually be the one on here sharing her joy with how wonderful our wedding experience was, but it is I, the groom who cannot hold back my extreme gratitude and happiness for how special our day was thanks to Kate and Sabine at Fabulous Fete. We were both truly overwhelmed at how professional and helpful these ladies were with every aspect of planning our big day. From the bottom of our hearts Thank You so much for making our experience so special.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/17/2018

Sabine and Kate at Fabulous Fete were absolutely amazing! Planning a wedding out of town is no small feat but Sabine made it so seamless that we felt like we lived in Charleston. Her attention to detail ensured that nothing was missed and was so appreciated when you are managing a million details. We also were budget conscious and Sabine did an amazing job of keeping us on budget. The vendors she recommended were experts and were so great to work with. Sabine always made herself available to the point where we felt like we were her only clients. Anytime I was overwhelmed, Sabine was there to talk me through it and help problem solve. The day-of execution was flawless. Sabine and Kate took care of any obstacles and had such a calm demeanor that kept everyone at ease. People sometimes say that something will go wrong on the big day however, this was not our experience at all. Everything was flawless! The venue looked absolutely amazing and all the vendors that Sabine had recommended were so professional. All of our guests had an amazing time and it was a perfect night for us. Thank you for everything Sabine and Kate! You guys truly made our big day one we will never forget! : )

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jill · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are getting married in the Charleston area, working with Fabulous Fête is a must. Working with Kate was so much fun! She is extremely knowledgeable of the Charleston wedding market, and made the entire process seamless and stress free. She helped me put my vision into fruition while staying in budget. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I was able to enjoy the day and live in the moment knowing that Kate had everything under control and perfectly organized. I highly recommend working with Fabulous Fête and if I could do it all over again - I would still choose them!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough good things about the ladies of Fabulous Fete. Kate and Sabine are great and easy to work with! They will help you with anything you need from vendor recommendations to seating charts to day of setup and breakdown. These ladies work hard to ensure that everything about your day goes smoothly.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Sabine on our destination wedding in Sun Valley, Idaho. She was a DREAM to work with, and made our lives so easy.
    We initially hired Sabine as a "day of coordinator", however she provided much, much more. She helped us 3 months before our wedding with managing our contracts and vendors, making sure everything was in order leading up to the wedding weekend, and catching everything that had "slipped through the cracks" on my end (place setting errors, food orders, contract errors, etc).
    The month of our wedding, Sabine provided endless support through calls, emails and texts anytime we had questions. She caught TONS of little detail errors we had not thought of, and made sure we were 100% organized going into the wedding. She also provided us with a detailed timeline for day-of, and coordinated timing for vendor delivery with the ceremony & reception staff.
    The day before the wedding, she was there for the rehearsal and diligently walked us through everything we needed to know and do on the day of. On the day of the wedding, she effortlessly moved things along and guided us from one event to the next (i.e. ceremony, happy hour, cake cutting, dancing, bouquet toss, etc).
    Sabine was incredibly responsive, prompt, organized and most importantly, SO sweet and pleasant to work with. This girls knows the in's and outs of weddings, and makes it look and feel like a breeze! Endless thanks to Fabulous Fete for organizing our wedding, and allowing us to solely focus on family and friends on our wedding day.

Danni · Married on 05/27/2017

Fabulous Fete, Sabine and Kate are absolutely a fabulous talented wedding planners! We reached out to Fabulous Fete in March 2016 and from there on the excitement energy of planning our wedding has been a blast! Our wedding day was My Husband and I got married May 27. We went for the full package deal and that was the best decision for us. We had a destination double venue wedding at Legare Waring House & Founders Hall and y'all let me tell you every detail was executed to perfection!!! From contacting vendors, getting quotes, last minute requests add- ons, changes etc.. Sabine was patient and fulfilled every single request we had without hesitation. Our ceremony and reception were an exact representation of my husband and I's personalities and traditional simplistic style! Our guest kept saying throughout the day and night that it was the most beautiful and classy wedding they've ever been to, and we believe it was the wedding of our dreams! We cannot thank Fabulous Fete enough for the hard work throughout the year of our planning, if we could do it all over again we would!! It was truly a blessing to work with Fabulous Fete!!

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Are you looking for a Charleston wedding planner? I’m going to do you a favor. STOP your research and book Fabulous Fête right now!
    We hired Sabine and Kate in December of 2015 to do full planning for our daughter’s wedding in May 2017. From that day on they were like members of the family. They responded promptly to every email, helped us stay within budget, and were always steadfast and dependable. Our daughter never felt like she was pressured to do anything or use a vendor that wasn’t completely in line with her ideas. These ladies are funny, warm, and dedicated to making sure their clients have the most fabulous day ever. And when life’s chaos happened (as it always does,) they were there to support us and keep the most precious day of our daughter and son-in-law’s day beautiful and special. Love you ladies!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Christie · Married on 04/29/2017

My fiancé and I haven't even gotten married yet, but I can't wait another day to write a review for Fabulous Fete. I have been dealing with Kate for over a year now (we had a long engagement) and they have literally helped me every single step of the way for our wedding. We are getting married later this month and I feel completely confidant that this wedding is going to go SO well in their hands. From helping lock the best vendors, to setting up the perfect timeline of events, to dealing with my weekly (and sometimes DAILY) emails so quickly, these guys are hands down the best. I even had a bridal freak out about our guest turnout being smaller than we thought and Kate went through all of the reasons why our wedding is still going to be great--I literally have no worries at all and we're getting married in 20 6 days-how is that possible?! Not to mention.... they've kept us TOTALLY on budget!! They have so many contacts with vendors in the Charleston area that they were even able to cut us a ton of deals to save money along the way. Kate is responsive, professional and has gone above and beyond to make all of our wedding dreams come true. The money we put towards Fabulous Fete has proved to be the best money we've put towards our wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

LOVE THEM

Oh my goodness, what can I say about Fabulous Fete?! I just got married two weeks ago and I give them the highest recommendation; definitely book them. I booked them about two years before my wedding and they are literally the absolute best. I worked with Kate-- she gave me the most incredible referrals for vendors. Really amazing. I had to thank them all so many times, because they really got the vision I was going for, were there to help every step of the way (you know, I'd never planned a wedding before), genuinely had my back at every corner and seemed to truly care about my day going exactly the way I wanted. She was such a pleasure to work with. At the ceremony some of the parents didn't drop off their kids with the babysitters we'd hired (and of course one of the boys started yelling and crying before the ceremony started) and she politely went up to the various parents and asked them to bring their little ones inside, which I'm sure wasn't the most comfortable thing to do-- but I really appreciated it. These ladies made sure my day ran so smoothly. Thank you SO SO much Kate & Sabine, you ladies are gems.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Liz · Married on 12/09/2016

The ladies are Fabulous Fete are amazing! Sabine was great with referrals and suggestions for our big day. Sabine guided us through the entire planning process for over a year and we had the perfect wedding day. Thanks Sabine and Kate!

Elena · Married on 04/24/2016

Let’s just say that my wedding wouldn’t have happened without Kate at Fabulous Fete. We selected the full package, for many reasons. I was an out-of-town bride, but my family lives in Charleston. This meant having packed weekends of wedding events and decisions. The vendor choices in Charleston are so overwhelming since there are so many! We didn’t know where to start. The vendors that FF work with are AMAZING! I know we had the top of the line service. We were engaged for over a year, and throughout the ENTIRE wedding planning process, Kate was positive, organized, and patient. There were absolutely times I got upset or frustrated, and Kate was always understanding and there to keep things on track. The end result was perfect. The Fabulous Fete team made the stress of planning a wedding FUN – we did none of the background work and only made fun decisions. I couldn’t believe how much they took care of from beginning to the day of. They handled everything: details, communications, and timelines. I literally just showed up to the wedding and had the best day of my life thanks to Fabulous Fete! I am over the moon with our day and everything in between. Fabulous Fete is the best and will make your wedding perfect, I will forever recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2015

Oh my gosh, I loved working with these ladies! Sabine was my point of contact, and she was fantastic. She provided help and guidance when I needed it and was super quick to respond. Having both her and Kate there to make sure that everything went smoothly on our wedding day was easily one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. My only regret was that I didn't involve them sooner. Thank you so much Sabine and Kate, we could not have done it without you!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2015

I used Fabulous Fete for 'day of' coordination and could not be happier with the result. Kate and Sabine were simply amazing. Even before the day of the wedding they were always available to answer questions and provide recommendations. When we got to that day they worked with all of my vendors and I didn't have to worry about anything. Despite the terrible weather, their help made our wedding day perfect and stress free. They are both so fun and nice, I couldn't have made a better choice. Thanks so much for the help!!

Jillian · Married on 08/08/2015

Kate and Sabine were absolutely FABULOUS!!! Definitely the BEST decision I ever made during the wedding planning process! To be honest, I was a little anxious at first hiring a planner to stay within my budget.... but honestly-- trust in the professionals....they actually help you stay on budget and they really know what they are doing better than you haha! I hired them as my full wedding planner and they literally helped me every step of the way (including quick response to my thousands of emails for many many months!!). The week of the wedding when I would have received 1 million emails from so many vendors-- Sabine took care of everything and just let me know when it was done. When it came to my wedding day... I had a ton of DIY crafts that I could not have put up without their amazing help. The wedding day went by quick- and without their help in making sure everything stayed in check and on schedule-- I would have never been able to enjoy our big day! If you are looking for a company that is friendly, easy-going, always helping you stay on budget, prompt with emails, and will literally make your wedding day COMPLETELY stress free and absolutely gorgeous-- HIRE Kate and Sabine! We love you ladies! Jillian and Cameron

Katelyn · Married on 07/25/2015

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful and helpful Kate and Sabine were during the planning process! We live in RIchmond, VA and weren't able to get to Charleston on a regular basis to plan the wedding. They were there every step of the way helping us make decisions and check stuff off our list. Even if it was late on a Friday night or early on a Sunday morning, Sabine would be emailing us questions/info about our wedding. Not only did they work hard on our wedding leading up to it, but on the day of they were amazing as well! Sabine kept things rolling and made sure that we stuck to our schedule as best we could. Our wedding wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for all they did. We HIGHLY recommend Fabulous Fete to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner in Charleston, SC!! Thank y'all so much!
    - Katelyn & Mac

Kasey · Married on 04/11/2015

SOOO very happy that I chose to hire these ladies. Kate and Sabine were awesome to work with! I had a lot of DIY items, and it was absolutely a must have to have help setting everything up. These two did all of the work and it turned out beautifully. I absolutely don't know what I would have done without Sabine at my rehearsal! She kept everything organized, on track, and kept me stress free on my wedding day! (except for the rain- but we couldn't control that!). I planned my wedding myself, but hired Fabulous Fete as my day of coordinator. Best money I spent. And they are super affordable. CHOOSE FABULOUS FETE!!