Fabrication Events Reviews

5 Reviews for Fabrication Events

Fabrication Events 1
Fabrication Events 2

Ansley · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabrication events is the best! They have worked in so many venues in the area and really know what they are doing. I used them for pipe and drape for my wedding and was very impressed. Highly recommend!

Fabrication Events 3
    Fabrication Events 4
    Sent on 09/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

Fabrications is one of the recommended vendors for the NMWA. I can't speak to their other services, but they are pros when it comes to pipe and drape. I found their services to be affordable, and the results were beautiful at my wedding. If you do decide to get married at the museum I highly recommend getting professional pipe and drape done. It may not seem like a big deal, but when you see it done unprofessionally you can tell.

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • Asheleigh

Asheleigh · Married on 09/12/2015

We had a fantastic experience with Fabrication Events. We heard about them from our venue's Facebook page and they responded immediately when we sent them an e-mail to inquire about their services. Kathleen is extremely friendly and responsive. We met with Kathleen and Noah to figure out our vision for our wedding reception tent at our venue about 5 months before the wedding date. They brought fabric samples and photos of previous events for review. They also listened to exactly what we wanted - the tent looked amazing on our wedding day with gorgeous ivory draping, a plum backdrop behind our sweetheart table, and cafe lights above our dance floor. It was perfect and we are so grateful for their wonderful efforts.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2014

Fabrication events provided string lighting for our wedding, and a beautiful lighted backdrop for our wedding! The lights really were the best finishing touch to the venue, and added something special! And the lighted backdrop was amazing for photos! I would recommend Fabrication Events for lighting needs or other decoration needs at your wedding or other event!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Fabrications provided string lighting, draping, and uplighting for our reception venue at Eastern Market. They were highly recommended by our wedding planner. We were very impressed with their product- they completely transformed the space. It was breathtaking. Very easy to work with and at a reasonable price. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2015