Faboo Cakes Reviews

53 Reviews for Faboo Cakes

2.4
      3.0
      2.0

We ordered a police car as our groom's cake based on the various pictures on their website of their ability to do such complicated cakes and when we saw it we were in shock at how much it looked like they let their 5 year old do the cake! The fondant was so hard that we couldn't even cut it. What made it worse was that it tasted horrible. We were so disappointed that our cake didn't look like any of the cakes in the pictures on their website.

Sent on 12/06/2012

B · Married on 10/15/2016

2.2
      3.0

We spent over $500 for the wedding and groom's cake and were TOTALLY disappointed! Both cakes were very stale and dry as if they had been cooked a week before the wedding. Many of our guests commented on how bad the cakes tasted and we were thoroughly embarrassed. Very few people ate the cake and most of it was thrown away at the end of the night. I've had better tasting cakes from Publix and Kroger. Sorry but I cannot recommend using Faboo for your cake needs.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Kaela · Married on 06/17/2017

1.2
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0

The sloppiness of the cake was blamed on the buttercream and humidity, but I don't think this factors can make a cake black, when it should be navy, or the ugly lettering. I honestly was so relaxed about everything for this wedding, but after the wedding was over, I felt I needed to stand up for my mom, who spent nearly $1,000 on a cake that wasn't pretty, and was dry/gross. When meeting with the vendors, I told them my husband and I don't typically care for cake, so we were more interested in it being an art piece. Well apparently it tasted just as bad as it looked.

Sent on 06/21/2017