Faboo Cakes Reviews

53 | Hendersonville, TN

53 Reviews for Faboo Cakes

Sara · Married on 10/13/2013

My cake was beautifully decorated and very fresh!! Can't wait to have it again on my one year anniversary!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Tami · Married on 10/13/2013

Faboo Cakes is amazing to work with! They are extremely professional and truly cater to your vision. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • User3619826 · 2+ years ago

The cake was just what we wanted in looks, but also tasted GREAT!
    I will use them again, for other occasions.
    Thanks

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2013

My now-husband decided that we would book Faboo on the spot after our tasting, because all the flavors we tried were delicious. He has since tried to convince me that we need to go do another cake tasting, just because. :) For our wedding, we had a cake with the two of us in hockey jerseys, and our dogs on it. They sculpted all of these pieces, and it looked great! We had a different flavor on each layer, and they all tasted amazing. I'm lucky that I work close to Faboo, and they sometimes do cakes for our events. Their cakes are always beautiful and delicious! Highly recommended, and we will definitely be back!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

The ladies at Faboo Cakes were wonderful to work with! They took the details that my husband and I asked for and incorporated them into a custom wedding cake. They even took care of the groom's cake, and he LOVED it! I will definitely come back for other occasions.

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 05/24/2013

Faboo cakes did an awesome job on our cakes! They looked better than the picture I provided them. All the flavors were so delicious! They were very nice and helpful.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Krystle · Married on 10/11/2012

When we first started planning our wedding, we weren't really sure if we wanted to have a wedding cake. We learned that it was difficult to find a bakery that is willing to work around your budget AND has the ability to provide an amazing cake. Faboo Cakes did an amazing job with both! We were able to stay within our budget, and everyone LOVED our cake. Kimberly and Kristina are some of the kindest women you will ever meet, and they truly have the ability to create the cake of your dreams! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2012

I had only 2 requirements for a cake vendor: creativity and tastiness! I wanted a cake that was unique, but also tasted top notch. Faboo was great to work with and they let me come in twice for 2 different tastings with my parents. I told them what I wanted and they brought it to life. My groom said it was so much more than he expected and we were both blown away at the way our cake turned out.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Maura · Married on 09/19/2011

Our cupcake tower looked amazing! It came out so pretty and each cupcake was detailed.

What made us decide on Faboo though was defiantly the taste. Not only do their cakes look amazing, but it is the best icing you'll ever have.

Sent on 10/08/2011

GINA · Married on 05/21/2011

They made me a beautiful red velvet wedding cake. It taste great! They also made an unusual grooms cake. I had no idea it would turn out so great. I just told them what I wanted & it was perfect, a Snap-On wrench, it was silver with the snap on logo, it was a big hit!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Tanya · Married on 04/02/2011

I came across these ladies at a wedding I was photographing and was FLOORED at how amazing their cake looked AND tasted. At most weddings I have worked, I have experienced that usually appearance is compromised in order to make a great tasting cake and vice versa. NOT SO with Faboo. You get a phenomenal taste that you crave long after the wedding and an appearance that has your guests raving.
    I loved them so much that I booked them for my own wedding and was even more pleasantly stunned at their hard work and great skill at their craft. They totally worked with my budget and actually ended up doing a much more impressive cake then I'd paid for. They could charge triple what they do, but they LOVE what they do and it shows. I PROMISE if anyone books a tasting with these ladies, they won't be able to not hire them. There is absolutely NO reason to let anyone else do your cake. I feel that strongly about how good, in every aspect, these women are.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Amber · Married on 01/29/2011

I give the ladies at Faboo Cakes 5 stars! My wedding cake was more beautiful than I expected. AND IT TASTED DELICIOUS!!!!! The consultation process was a blast and they really listened to me. My groom even had a special touch added just for him. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Angie · Married on 11/21/2015

Loved the wedding cake and the groom's cake! Flavors were awesome and they were willing to make our groom's cake to our specific request. Great to work with and reasonably priced. Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Chasity · Married on 09/12/2015

We set up a consultation with Faboo Cakes, and the options were endless! Needless to say we couldn't decide on just one flavor of cake. So, we did a 4 layer cake...2 layers with strawberry cake and chocolate filling and the other 2 layers were yellow cake with raspberry filling. Not to mention, I showed them a picture of what cake I wanted and they matched the picture perfectly, and it helped that it tasted amazing! They also let us borrow a cake stand for free, as long as you bring it back within 3 days of your wedding because the cake stand we bought was too small. We can't wait to eat the top layer of our cake on our one year anniversary! They also told us how to correctly store the cake to ensure it would still taste good one year from now and not get freezer burnt. Thanks again for making our beautiful wedding cake and delivering it on time!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Beth · Married on 07/14/2018

The cake was awesome we love it!! Sp pleased with the presentation and love the cake ladies could not ask for anything more!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/13/2017

The bakers at Faboo were amazing. The taste of all of the flavors was superb, and the design was on-point. They were able to translate my vision better than I even could. I ended up with a beautiful cake that was entirely unique, and it was everything I would have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Vickie · Married on 01/30/2016

Faboo in Hendersonville did the wedding cake and the grooms cake for my daughters' wedding on Jan. 30, 2016. They were both exceptional. My daughter told them exactly what she wanted and they followed it to a t. I thought they were a little pricy until I saw the end result delivered and set up, then I felt like I got a real bargin. I will definitely use them again for any important event in the future.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kelsey · Married on 12/17/2011

Faboo cakes did an amazing job on our 5 tier wedding cake! I had found a picture online of what I wanted and they replicated it perfectly. Cake tasted great and they even did not charge for using 5 different flavors - 1 on every tier. No complaints at all.

Sent on 01/18/2012
  • Palm

April · Married on 04/23/2016

Went to them for a tasting and we were stuck between them and another Vendor. The price was better as well as the cakes tase amazing so we have decided to choose them for our wedding cakes They will lend you a beautiful cake stand with your cake also when you pick them.

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • F

Fatima · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The tasting was absolutely amazing! Most importantly they were so open to ideas and willing to help us develop our perfect cake!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Li

Li · Married on 05/28/2017

3.0

The cake tasted delicious, and exactly like it did at our tasting. All our guest commented how good the cake was and we didn't have any leftovers. A month before the wedding, we decided to change up the flavors of the cake and they were flexible and willing to do that. (Without a retail store front it is more difficult to get ahold of them but they do eventually answer emails and phone calls) Can't wait to get our anniversary cake from them!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Amy · Married on 11/06/2016

4.2
      3.5

I did a cake tasting here and they were totally prepared! They were super nice and willing to work with you on anything. In the end we did not pick them because they could not work with my budget. However, I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

3.5

It pains me to write this review, but our experience with Faboo cakes was good, but not great. We were very optimistic when meeting them at a bridal show a few years ago. The quality of their cake at our tasting had us extremely excited and their price point couldn't be beat. However, on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were both disappointed. We both made comments that evening that the cake we received didn't taste like the cake we had at our tasting. Hi mother, who attended the tasting, mentioned the same thing to us after we returned from the honeymoon. The flavors were right, but the quality just wasn't there. We were really looking forward to this part of the evening and it was a bit of a let down. The women at Faboo were very sweet to work with, but would take days to respond at times and always have a out of office on their email saying they were baking, which was quite frustrating when we needed a response. Looking back, we saved a few dollars, but I unfortunately don't think I'd use Faboo again in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Sydney · Married on 09/10/2016

3.8
      1.0

They have always done my cakes and I have been impressed but I have tried for several weeks to get in touch with them and have not received a call or email back yet. Very disappointed.

Sent on 08/03/2017

hanna · Married on 04/26/2014

2.8
      0.5
      3.0

Our wedding cake turned out gorgeous but the grooms cake looked cheap and was not what I asked for. They are horrible about returning phone calls and emails. If I was only reviewing our wedding cake I would give them straight 5s but I was very disappointed with the grooms cake and customer service.

Sent on 05/06/2014