49 Reviews for Faboo Cakes

Cake Stands (8)
Setup (6)
Groom's Cake (2)
49 Faboo Cakes Reviews

Faboo was so helpful in designing my cake and it was perfect! The flavors were all delicious. We didn’t have any cake left over. We are excited to get our free anniversary cake next year, so we can eat more. Thank you Faboo!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Faboo Cakes did my wedding cake at the Pick Inn and it was great!! It was so beautiful and tasted great too! For the bottom we went with white cake with strawberry frosting (this was my favorite!!!), the middle was red velvet with cream cheese frosting, and the top was strawberry with cream cheese frosting. It was a hot, humid outdoor wedding but the cake still looked great!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

We were excited to pick our wedding cake and went to several places. We are so happy we picked Faboo Cakes. It was perfect! The cake was moist and delicious. Not only that, but it looked just they way we wanted it. Thank you Faboo.

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Faboo was a preferred vendor from our venue, and we knew why after our first taste! The cake was amazing and we loved sitting down and talking about design and flavors. We can't wait for our one year cake!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A friend of mine was very impressed with the overall experience they had with Faboo cakes and was comfortable recommending them to me. I attended a tasting and was taken in by the wonderful taste of there cakes. The day of the wedding I just could not get over how well they delivered on what I had imagined my cakes to look like. The night of the wedding I received endless complements on the cake. I attribute Faboo cakes fabulous service and craftsmanship to be a major factor in my special day going just right. I will definitely recommend there services in the future and I am looking forward to working with them again.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

They did our cake for our wedding on May 20! Let me just say the cake was AMAZING!! It was absolutely perfect and the first al result looked beautiful!! They take such pride in what they do. I will totally be back for other events and recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Faboo Cakes is a wonderful dessert vendor to use for any special occasion. The team is lovely to work with and uber professional! I would highly recommend their beautiful cakes to anyone!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife, Ashley, and I got married Oct. 1st in Clarksville, TN. Like any other couple getting married, cake tasting is the best part of the process. We found Faboo on WeddingWire, read some reviews and made an appt. They did not disappoint. The flavors were amazing and they were very reasonable in regards to price...even delivering to Clarksville, TN. When they delivered the cake and set everything up, they took the time to stop my wife to make sure we were happy with the setup. Very professional and on time. When my wife and I both took the first bites of our cake said OMG this is delicious. Then we had to go get a cupcake because those were disappearing fast and they were amazing as well! We had so many compliments from our guests saying it was the best cupcakes they ever had. We'll be making special call in requests to get more of those cupcakes from them in the near future.
Thank you again to the Faboo staff! Y'all did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Craig, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I'm so sad that I only got a few bites of cake at my wedding. Not only do these ladies do beautiful work, it also tastes amazing. The design process was a breeze compared to picking flavors! I really appreciated that when I was making my final payment they went back over all of the details to make sure everything was perfect. They were professionals throughout and I couldn't be happier with the final product. Faboo is now on my list of favorite places and I see myself returning for future events.

Profile Picture Sierra, 7/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Faboo Cakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake! They were very flexible and were able to deliver exactly what we wanted for our guests. The cake was perfect and turned out delicious! The ladies at Faboo were wonderful to work with and were very sweet.

Profile Picture Cathryn, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Faboo was spectacular! It was beautiful and delicious! The girls at the bakery are so sweet. They let us come for 2 tastings before our wedding because we just couldn't decide which of their amazing flavors we wanted. One perk we are excited about is the option they provide to make their couples a fresh 1 year anniversary cake in lieu of saving the topper for a year. We can't wait!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Very excited about these ladies & the quality of work they deliver! Especially given how terrible I am at making decisions, they were so wonderful to work with & did their best to meet my needs. Their cake & icings were just as great. We've bought my niece's 16th birthday cake w/ them in the past & loved it, too! Great ladies & quality!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Faboo cakes was wonderful! I booked them at a wedding show and after tasting more cake than I can to share; Faboo was the best hands down! They custom designed our wedding cake and they provided us with up to 4 flavors. The cake was beautiful, but most of all it taste great! I would recommend the Faboo sisters for any cake occasion.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

The cakes at the tasting were so good we had trouble making a choice. The vanilla cake and carrot cake we chose were moist and delicious and absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on both cakes.

Profile Picture User5132175, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Many people ate this cake who said they never like wedding cake. People went back for seconds!

Profile Picture User5051170, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture User5051176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Faboo created the perfect cake for my wedding day! I wasn't the bride that had been planning every detail her entire life, so I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. The process was so easy, I showed up, sampled some flavors and brainstormed. We didn't even have to save the top of our cake for the one year anniversary, because Faboo will bake us a fresh one!!!!! For free!!!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The owners are so special. They treat you like family and made our exquisite wedding cake. We loved it so much we ordered cupcakes for wedding favors. I cannot even explain without my mouth watering on how delicious their cakes are, seriously the best in the world. Love Faboo and we recommend to everyone. Best ever-

Profile Picture Janet, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious!!! The ladies are just as sweet as the cake too!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved working with Faboo to create my dream cake and they had cupcakes ready for me to sample! They even let me take the other half of them back to my fiancee who couldn't make it. The cake turned out beautiful and it was delicious!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a delicious tasting with Faboo and they made a cake very similar to an inspiration photo I gave them! The cake was a big hit! Delicious and beautiful cake!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautifully decorated and very fresh!! Can't wait to have it again on my one year anniversary!

Profile Picture Sara , 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Faboo Cakes is amazing to work with! They are extremely professional and truly cater to your vision. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!!!!

Profile Picture Tami, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was just what we wanted in looks, but also tasted GREAT!
I will use them again, for other occasions.
Thanks