Fabio Azanha Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Fabio Azanha Photography 1
  • Anna

Anna Tarczek · Married on 07/05/2019

Like having friends photographing our wedding!

Maria and Fábio were amazing! Talented, professional while still being very warm-hearted
    and compassionate. It was like having great friends shoot our wedding day.
    They went the extra mile to make sure my hubby and I had the best portrait pictures at a very adverse weather condition and the result was beyond beautiful! Everything delivered on time and still after months after the wedding they have been very attentive in helping us buy our own photo camera :)

Sent on 05/10/2019

Nae Timi · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic - exemplary service and exceedingly talented!

Words cannot fully explain how delighted, grateful and bless we were to have Maria and Fábio as our wedding photographers!

They are extremely talented, warm, professional and helpful! We connected with them online and via calls because we were based in London. Our engagement shoot was in Lisbon and sadly the weather did not permit us to stick with the planned venue, however Fábio and Maria saved the day and we ended up with beautiful pictures shot in three distinct locations. Thanks for making us feel comfortable and encouraging us during the day!

When we returned to Lisbon 8 months later for our wedding, seeing Maria and Fábio felt like seeing old friends after a hiatus!

To Maria & Fábio: We cannot thank you enough for your help through the process. We feel lucky to have worked with both of you and have only the highest praise for your work, professionalism, warmth and skill! It means so much to us that you both have such warm spirits and share our faith. Thanks for making our guests feel comfortable in front of your cameras and for staying on to capture our outfit change. Our guests were very impressed by your professionalism and dedication to capturing special moments!

God bless both of you and thank you for contributing to our happiness and joy!

We will definitely keep in touch!

Love,
    Shaunée & Rotimi

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Haike

Haike Boström · Married on 05/04/2019

It is still really hard not to cry too much while looking through our shots ...

I can't fault Fábio and Maria!! We were torn between flying our own photographer from Germany or engaging a local to take our wedding photos and I am so so glad we made the best possible decision to have the sweet couple do the honour. My husband and I had only positive experiences and still get comments on who took our beautiful wedding photos. It is still really hard not to cry too much while looking through our shots ... Thank you Maria & Fábio...you are second to nobody!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Fabio Azanha Photography 2
  • Lauren

Lauren Humbert · Married on 08/18/2018

Great husband and wife photography team

Great and responsible team that not only registered our wedding in the most beautiful way but kept very discreet and quiet during the day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Fabio Azanha Photography's reply:

Thank you so much dear Lauren! Remembering your beautiful day warms our hearts! We wish you many blessings!

Karol · Married on 06/12/2018

Review of Videographer

I´ve had the pleasure to work alongside Fábio and Maria on several weddings as the wedding videographer and I have to say that on all occasions it was a very pleasant and highly enjoyable experience. Not only are the photographers very talented and their work shouts art and craft, but their warm personality and high professionalism makes it so great to work with them always! They always make the couple very much at ease and are almost invisible, two little ninjas during key moments of the wedding! Their discreet presence makes it so much easier for the videgrapher! Their never intrusive and their work is outstanding! Cannot wait to be working with them again soon!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Fabio Azanha Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karol! It was great to have worked with you and we both hope to have the opportunity in a near future!
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/04/2014

I first knew Fábio and Maria's work due to my friends' marriage, two years earlier than mine, and I loved the result. So, once I got engaged, I just knew that they were the only option possible: i love the kind of chilled vintage feeling that we get from their work!
    They were awesome throughout the whole day - very calm, very relaxed they can really create a sense of intimacy with them that extends through the whole family!
    Everybody loved them and were very at ease with their way of work and, of course - the most important thing - we loved the final result. The pictures capture all the important moments and, also, the funny moments between the bride and the groom and all the guests! I would most certainly recommend their work!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Carmen · Married on 07/26/2014

We live in London and recently got married in Portugal. I can't thank Maria and Fabio enough for all of their help. Not only did they take amazing pictures of our special day, but they were great in giving us lots of useful information to plan our wedding.

We would highly recommend them to any couple looking to get married!

Thanks Fabio and Maria!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Pamela Mairead · Married on 09/22/2012

After spending a few years in Portugal while doing my masters I completely fell in love with the country and had no doubt that I would choose Portugal as a location for my destination wedding. Organizing wedding from abroad wasn´t an easy task but when we came across Maria and Fabio Azanha´s beautiful work, we fell head over heels with their style, creativity and sensibility. They are wonderfully easy going couple who had helped us a great deal by recommending other local wedding vendors. We can´t stress enough how flexible, helpful and professional they are. When we received the proofs from our engagement shoot and then wedding, we were completely blown away by the result. All our guests had also loved the photos and loved how discreet and professional the couple was throughout the wedding day. Thank you so much dear Maria and Fabio for all your hard work and for making such a wonderful memory of our big day!

Sent on 01/05/2015

KAREN · Married on 05/10/2008

Maria and Fábio photographed my friend´s wedding in Brazil several years ago, and when it was my turn to tie the knot I had no doubt who my wedding photographers would be. They master not only in photography but also they have outstanding interpersonal skills that makes anyone so at ease in front of a photo-camera. Despite being shy, my husband and I wanted an engagement session prior to the wedding and Fabio and Maria made it such an unforgettable experiance that we never felt that we were being photographed. On a wedding day they were incredibly discreet but also attentive. Altough our contract stated limited hour photo coverage, they stayed much longer as the party still went on and they never charged us extra. And yes, we absolutely loved the photos and the photo book they offered us. Thank you once again Maria and Fábio!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Raquel Branco · Getting married on 04/07/2020

Brought out all the magic in photos

Maria and Fabio did such an amazing job photographing our wedding! We dedicated most of our budget towards photography and venue, and I'm so glad we did. The sweet photography couple new exactly how to bring out all the magic of our memorable day! Excelentes! Muito obrigada queridos Maria e Fabio! Seremos com João para sempre os vossos fãs eternos! Raquel & João

Sent on 05/02/2019